Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Rumors in the jungle Mission  Empty Rumors in the jungle Mission

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Mission Name: Rumors in the Jungle
Type: Investigation
Character Requirements: Genin
Mission Location: Amegakure Jungle
Word Count Requirements: 450
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? None
Reward:600, Invitation to Epic Mission 2

Task: There is a rumor going around that there is a beast in the Amegakure Jungle that is brutally killing Academy Students and V.I.P.'s there are some ruins in the Jungle, investigate the area and see if you can shed some light atrocity.

Walking in the streets, Mesu passed a soggy bulletin board with several papers just barely remaining binned to the cork.  Continuing past the board, a strong gust ruffled hi cloak behind him and a piece of paper floated by.  Snagging it out of the air, Mesu looked and tried to decipher the ink that was now running down the page.  “By order of the Village Leaders Office: A dangerous beast has been spotted killing students and civilians alike.  Requesting a genin or higher to kill said creature.  Reward upon proof of completion at the village leaders office.”

Well, this seems like fun Thought Mesu.  Remembering back to his first ever mission, he thought it must be fate to have this land in his hands.  In his first mission he had been sent to capture a rapid animal alive and bring it back.  Not only had he brought back the wrong animal after the real one was caught, but it was the wrong species.  Never had he been so embarrassed, so in a way this was a form of redemption. 

Already having all his supplies from being on his way to train, instead of going to the training grounds he headed out the gate and into the jungle instead, in hopes this wouldn’t take too long.  Knowing that the creature had been a known killer, Mesu walked boldly through the woods in the beginning simply hoping to get the creature to reveal itself.  After a while though; he decided to set up camp.  The similarities from his first mission were staggering as he got the fire burning and the lean to shoddily put up.  Eating some of the dried rations he had on his person he relaxed in the peacefulness of the jungle for a few moments.

After resting he stood and continued walking.  The flier had said something about some ruins, but he had never seen them before.  After around an hour of hiking though the jungle cleared and beyond him was crumbling stones, hardly even ruins.  Hardly after entering the clearing a voice startled him.  “Another little rain drop walking past his bounds.”  A burly man stepped out from behind a pillar.  He was tall, possibly over six and a half feet tall.  His hair was matted sticking to his face and wield.  He wore furs from poorly skinned animals, with his nails and teeth appearing to be filed to points.  Also on his person; where signs of his kills, uniform scraps from academy students, and other rain village paraphernalia.  “You bring me more toys to play with little one, more blood to drink, another body t pile on my stack to make cushions for my bed?”  Smiling while the brute spoke of all of this, his head cocked from side to side, animal like, small wonder this man had been mistaken for an animal instead of a man.  He jumped forward landing a few feet from Mesu clearly waiting for the latter to run in terror as student and civilians must have done before. 

“Sorry beast, but no more scared children, no more defenseless merchants, you face a true rain shinobi, and death like the rain will be slow and steady.” Mesu stated calmly as he flicked his katana with his thumb, causing it to come free from the hilt.  Sliding into the stance Mesu waited for the strike that he knew must be coming from such a rabid fellow.  While waiting for the strike to come, he was vaulted forward and crimson waves flew past his eyes.  A cut had been scoured across his back from behind.  Another man nearly identical to the first had appeared, his right hand dripping blood from the new wound. 

“HAHA, not much of a shinobi brother, so small so weak most likely a student with a complex.” The new arrival laughed.  Standing; Mesu felt that the cut was not really that deep, more of a superficial wound.  Already it was starting to clot.  Mesu removed his cloak and let the wind take it across the field. 

Eyes darkening Mesu once again slid into his stance with katana held high.  “I am no student, dogs, I am Mesumeru, shinobi of the rain, and your death is assured, but don’t feel sad, your deaths are the beginning to a novel.  A story of my triumph to power, and the spread of the rain.  Now come or stay cowards.”  As he thought the taunt worked, guffawing both men began running at him.  As he thought, now that he could see them move, they were slower than he, not ninjas, but thugs little better than highway men.  Dodging the first’s strike, he brought up the katana essentially slicing the fingers of the seconds had right off.  Before the fingers fell and the howl ended in his throat, the blade had danced across the back of his hamstring, causing him to collapse.

“You will pay whelp!!!” Said the original beast man as the other screeched upon the ground unable to stand.  Mesu’s foe was slow and cumbersome.  Fighting children and old men was fine, but against a trained ninja he was obviously no match.  In his eyes Mesu could start to see the despair welling up, as the villain truly realized how over his head he was.  Cutting the man several times, Mesu let the battle go on.  Just as promised death would be slow and steady just like the rain falling upon their heads. 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The man let out one last roar and attempted to fully leap onto Mesu.  While initially it appeared it worked as the collapsed to the ground, the steel of the word punctured through his back, entering right though his chest in-between the ribs.  Shoving the man off, Mesu cleaned the blade on the decieaseds furs.  Walking over he knelt down next to the other brother.  “Kill me then scum, I will not beg, nor cry!”  The brother shrieked.

“Good” Mesus eyes were still dark; the only light the gold ring around his pupil.  “I don’t want to hear your cries, for they would mean nothing, your fate was decided hours ago.  You awoke unknowingly to your last day.  But take confidence in one last thing.” Mesu smiled

“And what’s that ninja dog!” The man choked, because at that moment the blade had gone straight through his throat. 

“Your furs will keep me warm for some time that means your memory will last a little longer.”  As the light faded from the beast mans eyes, it returned into Mesu’s.  Taking the fur jacket and pulling the hood Mesu gathered different objects as proof he had killed what was bothering the village.  Finished with his job he started back for the village headquarters to request his reward whistling as he walked. 

Once again Mesumeru displayed his own kind of split personality.  The ability to be cold when needed, but warm when not.

(word count = 1180)

Last edited by Mesumeru on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added word count)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Rumors in the jungle Mission  Empty Re: Rumors in the jungle Mission

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:08 pm
Before a staff member posts I am going to since I am V.L.

I never finished this Epic Mission so the invitation will just be an invitation and can be used CD with me (Worr) for later.

btw nice to have you in Amegakure

And you need to be a Genin before you can do missions

As for gains, please check the mission rules in the Mission area.
Mission Rules
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Rumors in the jungle Mission  Empty Re: Rumors in the jungle Mission

Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:04 pm
My character Mesumeru is a genin, at least that's what I made him on the character page and it was approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum