Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Adventure Time!!!! Empty Adventure Time!!!!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 am
Bright lights!!!!! Thunder Crashing in a tree!!! The two monsters of Kumo landed in a....JUNGLE!!! Fortunately for the three of them that there was a tree standing right in there landing spot or else they would have been in...what the fuck is that!!! Water? Oh yeah this was something strange here going on and one person did not like this at all. Yaju's yellow eyes had slowly darted over to Misaki as he growled softly before shaking himself wildly," OF ALL OF THE FREAKING PLACES TO LAND US YOU PUT US IN A JUNGLE FULL OF WATER!!!!?! Why in God's name did you land us here? Thought we were going to a village not a freaking jungle, and now i am wet oh fucking great," yea he was not to happy about this little dilemma here but somehow Kodo got a kick out of seeing him in such disarray that he had moved over to Misaki and cuddled her leg like a little kid.

Well at least someone was happy regardless of what was going on. Yaju was determined not to get wet so badly that he spawned wings from his back and held them over his head and body, making sure he would stay as dry as possible," Dammit, next time i am putting in the coordinates...freaking lousy machine putting us in the worst place in existence...why not a hot sunny place like Suna, noooo we had to come to the most depressing place in all of the ninja nations," of course he was just mumbling under his breath for a moment, before using his byakugan to survey the land and area. It would seem that the jungle was large and vast (go figure) and it was also encompassed with water at the base of the trees. One place he was not going to go was down there....too much water for his tastes. Yaju had looked at Misaki for a moment, taking a small breathe before he spoke," So where are we heading....hopefully somewhere dry and you know....hot," oh yea he was going to poke at her for a long while or at least until they made it to their destination....wherever the hell this place was.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Adventure Time!!!! Empty Re: Adventure Time!!!!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:42 pm
The bolt of lightning would of crashed down from the clouded skies as the clouds never really knew lightning so it was weird for this nation. As the bolt of lightning hit the tree and the constant downpour of the village rain spraying down upon them. Misaki would be laying on the branch of the tree they landed in as the rain sprinkled her face.”Ow..ow”she mourns as she raised up from her laying position holding her head as she would open her eyes and look around as she would then lok down at her shirt,which was hugging her bust already”Great that was a new shirt to”She whines as she raised up from her upright position standing on the branch now. Her red eyes scanning the area as she pats her butt with her right hand”Oops maybe they put in the wrong coordinates….um”she syas before turning her head to Yaju”Where are we?”as those words left her mouth a nervous chuckle would be leaving her lips. She would look at Yaju as he turned to her slowly his eyes looking at her as he begun to scream. She will raise her hands and plug her ears with a finger from each hand.”He sound like a girl who just hit her period?Maya would comment.

Even if she had her ears muffled she heard bits and pieces from the raging wolf. She would shrug”Maybe the machine said you needed a bath?”Misaki will reply rubbing the back of her head now. She will look down as the little boy grasp her leg as she will smile and pet his head”Don’t worry he is a stinky wolf is all and needed a bath”she said with a smile. She would look up at Yaju”Hey at least we in Amegakure territory i hope”she says looking around and towards the ground at the flooded jungle floor. “Ok ok you can jeez sound like a spoiled fat kid angery cause you dropped your last chip”she would say as the rain continue to pour down. She would look through the vast jungle as her hand remained atop of Kodo’s head softly as she would wait for Yaju to finish analyzing the situation.”So any luck where the village is or is your super byakugan dead here?”she says standing there for a moment.

She would listen to his question as she will activate her Kenseigan as she would transfer her chakra senses into chakra vision as she glances about through the area. Her eyes was multicolor showing she had three elements to make the eye finally she would think for a sec…..then a roar echoed through the Jungle...it was it was…..her stomach. Becoming teary eyed”Yaju i’m so hungry”she whined

Kenseigan:
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001350161/multicolor_eye_by_dark_magic1027_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 pm
Well that was perfect, now he knew that neither one of them knew where the fuck they were and it only made matters a tiny worse. Yaju rolled his eyes for a moment, giving Misaki the " i don't know where the fuck we are look, do i look like a map to you" look, although he just simply stared at the little boy for a second who was just laughing at his expense. Although his eyes wouldnt lie as he looked at her body for a moment, but instead of him saying anything along of the lines of what he wanted to, Kodo would poked the underside of her...," uh...your wet there," yea, that little boy had no sense of the word modesty or restraint, but it was funny to the young wolf so he had slowly began to chuckle....knowing damn well that she deserved it in a sense.

Looking around for a moment he would glare at her for a second, that bath comment being a little to fucked up or at least to him since he had already took a bath prior to coming here...or maybe due to the fact that he was never really accustomed to joking around and his faced showed it. Instead of getting angry about words, he simply glanced around the area at this point and sighed as he heard her call him a stinky wolf to his own creation...erm son. Now the fat kid joke was a little far as he rubbed his own stomach and thought to himself," Fat kid??? What the fuck kind of talk is that?," although when she had asked him about where the village was he only shrugged for a moment and pointed forward or "north"," We need to go that way....only clear source of something besides this jungle from what i can tell...," not surprising since they were in a jungle, but his guess was just as good as any.

From the mightiest of ways and as it echoed through the area, Yaju was about to get ready to go into fighting mode until he realized it was none other than...Misaki's stomach rumbling...what the fuck was this? Yaju had face palmed as she looked at him like a lost pup and he almost laughed. Taking out a small package of smoked meat, he would hand it to her slowly," So who's idea was it not to eat before coming here....by the way i can see you breasts...has someone grown since the last time we met," yeah he had just went there with that, and it was funny to him in his own right. For now he would wait for her to finish eating, not long after he would pull out a jacket and throw it over her shoulders if allowed," This should at least keep you warm until we get there now we should go before my wings get damped," his detestment for rain was getting greater by the second.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:13 pm
Misaki’s cheeks would puff up as Yaju gave her that look she was the Raikage damnit she deserved more. She would of crossed her arms as she would close her eyes”You might look like a blossomed girl but your so damn immature dont know why i stuck with you”Maya would say as Misaki eyebrow twitch.”Immature!!! you didn’t just call me immature you..”Maya would cut her off and control her arm to slap her making her make the right side of her face red”What was that for damnit that hurted”Misaki complained to Maya.”Maybe you’ll watch your tone fom now on then”She would say. She will feel the poke touch her and her face would turn jet red as she would smile softly at the boy with a soft nod”Yeah….dont touch that….”she says with a smile her eyebrow twitching cause of it as she rubs the back of her neck.

They would of continued to surbey the area,As the rain continue to downpour she would giggle softly. She knew t was weird they were lost in a god know where kind of jungle but oh well she couldn’t help it. Her Kenseigan still activated as she looked forward scanning the area in a 100m radius as she saw a few life forms roam around but thats it,knowing Yaju’s eyes were better for scouting she would she close her eyes then open them as they turned back just red as she would rub the young boys head. She would look as he pinted forward or rather north”So thats our destination i take it,we will go north do your scooby doo senses pick up anything else?”she says as she giggles she always believed Yaju was part of the scooby doo lineage it was the only answer for all her questions!!. She would look forward as the rain really poured down now as it happened making her clothes really hug her now as she would of sighed softly’

Misaki would giggle innocently with a soft blush on her face as she smiled as her growling stomach had put Yaju on guard.”Oops maybe i should of eaten something…..but its the new diet trend to strave yourself and only eat once a day….but i’m starving!!”she screams softly She would watch Yaju face palm and se would giggle softly. Her eyes would grow as she would drool looking at the pack of smoke meat she would take it and begun to chow it down”I -muffle-get…-muffle- know”the sound of her chewing and trying to talk at the same time was really not working right now. Looking at the wet shirt white showed her purple bra now she would hurry and cover her chest.She would swallow the rest of her meal”Heyy...this is outrageous we need to get out of here”She screamed as she got teary eyed. She will glow with joy as he put his coat on her shoulders.”She would put it over her head to stop some of the rab as she stood there”Yeah lets go!!”she says as she would jump from the branch grabbing on to Kodo if Yaju didn’t as she would begin to jump tree to tree her feet coated with chakra”I wonder you think they have a hotspring….cause i need one”she says out loud.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:18 am
Yaju had finished his surveying of the area as Misaki had either scolded the young boy for poking her breasts or she had simply told him no. However the small blush on her face made Yaju chuckle a little more on the inside although he would not show this on the surface. Kodo had simply smiled and nodded to Misaki before hugging her leg a little more and moving over to Yaju whom he would slowly scuttle onto his back and pop his head ontop of his....typical kiddish behavior. Although when she had slapped herself....it had made Yaju question just what the fuck had just happened, but instead of just asking about it he had openly let it go and continued to look around for a moment.

It would be about the time that she had acknowledged that they needed to go north, her next statement would cause Yaju to actually tilt his head and look at your awkwardly," My what senses...Misaki i do not know if this is what they call "flirting" or are you just being too nice to me..but it is kind of strange. Not that it doesn't make me smile or anything, i just do not understand," shrugging for a second, he would take a second look at his Masters clothing.

He was taken by surprise by how she reacted to the food, and almost gave a innocent smile as he watched her eat it," Me and her aren't so different after all...although she has a little too many cute moments around me, but who can complain about that," he would continue to watch her for a couple of moments more, moving to wipe the small tears and rain from her face if allowed," So it seems the Lightning Princess has a cute side to her that no one has seen before... Just promise me you won't cry around me okay," after speaking these words, he would use the wings he had spawned from his back to continue to block the rain from him as he and Kodo followed behind Misaki with a smile on both of their faces. Seeing as Yaju's senses were heightened at a point beyond a normal human's he would be able to see anyone or anything for that matter that would try to come up to them from miles away.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:51 am
Worr was just walking through the Jungle after a training session with a young Academy Student when he noticed a very large and loud crash and strike of lightning somewhere inside the Jungle. He usually paid no attention to lightning strikes, but this felt different, as he wasturning back to the Village to brush off the feeling, he felt two very strong and distinct Chakra Auras still inside the Jungle. They were unlike any other in the Vilage, much stronger than even him, much stronger than the other Village Leaders and the Kazekage that showed up days before. Worr started by jumping up into the trees of the Jungle as he began to head towards the direction of the Chakra Signals as he kept his own Chakra low to conceal himself in the canopy.

10 Minutes Later

Worr arrived to the site of the lightning strike/Chakra Signals and looked down into the Jungle as he noticed two people talking without a care in the world along with complaining about the water, and eating rations. It would be funny if it were not odd as Worr dropped lower silently to try and get a look at the two a bit better. One was male, the other was female. Worr began to put two and two together when the young man spoke out and called the female the "Lightning Princess". Was it possible that diplomatic ambassadors from Kumogakure were here already. Worr was going to keep to himself for now and watch to see exactly what would happen.

"Too bad I do not have any liquor with me...I always love some drink while on a stakeout mission." He said to himself as he hung along a low branch to watch as the rain began to envelop him as he became apart of the Jungle to conceal himself.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:06 pm
Misaki would stand in the rain before they took off completely they were jumping tree to tree by this time as her body was relaxed. Remembering Yaju’s words to her which she forgot to reply to it was her honest mistake she was just so focused on getting out of this jungle once and for all she hated places like this it was a pain in the ass. She had pushed her body now as she would be jumping from tree to tree as her mind was thinking of alot of things at that moment as her eyes looked at the jungle floor. She was really hated they ended up in such a random place tho but it was only natural she guessed. The jacket being over her head to cover the rain from dropping onto her face as the jacket she wore did in fact have a lightning Kanji on it showing her birthplace.”Flirting i don’t know what you will call it actually sound like a food”she replies as you had to think she was still young and didn’t get out much at that time at all. She landed on another tree then pushed from there as she would be in midair as she leaped her body showing her flexibility as she would smile back at him.

She would continue to leap as she would smile at herself she found this time amusing,she really did as she would look forward. Her father always taught her to be strong and how he would have no weak children of his blood,so she was pushed like all other young kids who tried impressing there fathers. She was no different,she do anything to impress her father and everything she would continue leaping from branch to branch as they would be making excellent progress at this time she knew it was probably weird for Yaju being stuck in the rain and all she softly giggled about that and how he acted.”Can’t always be serious all the time you know i’m still young no matter the tittle i have,i’m still that little girl who was born into the heart of Kumogakure”She would reply finally to Yaju as they made progress. The rain continued to rain down as they continued on there way unknowningly if they were even going the right way. She would of stopped on a nearby tree as she would as she will hold out her hand for Yaju to stop.

“We have company”placing her hand on the trunk of the tree she landed on she would of sensed Worr nearby. She would turn to Yaju who probably would be behind her as she crossed her arms over her chest.”Can you pick up anything from nearby or rather pinpoint his location”She would ask him as she would roll her eyes as another chakra signature would of been picked up. She would sigh as it seem this one a huger chakra level then the last. A beast would rise as a tree has fallen.”What a pain in the ass….”she would think as face palmed herself she tried coming here for a nice vacation and now she had to run into him. She would watch as the lance and sword go past them not really scaring her as he introduced his self.”So….what do you want.?”she asked her hand still placed on the trunk of the tree as she looked at the tree behind Near.”Why you had to destroy the tree man...The tree did nothing to you!!!”she screamed at the top of her lungs.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 pm
Damn...Yaju for a second almost forgot that his Kage was actually younger than him and just as naive when it came to things that normal humans had done. Yaju had kind of chuckled when she had compared flirting to Food, a typical response for a young girl but none the less it was an amusing and interesting one at that. Yaju was of course jumping through the trees on all fours while his webbed like hand wings continued to cover his body...surprised no one had noticed that, keeping him and his stowaway dry and relatively warm for the post part. Even while in the sky he had ran like a wolf, which was just how he was...go figure that even when he was not on the ground he had continued to run like a wolf in the wild. Yaju's eyes would become a little serious as he had already picked up the chakra of two different and new entities coming their way, it like someone didn't have the byakugan...gee what a convenient way to know when people are coming.

He could already pick up their chakra signatures and even tell from what and which  direction they were heading from, one of which was a little calm yet hiding not to far from their current position and the other...was rather inadvertently coming at them with his chakra flaring like that was supposed to scare them, it wasn't even as strong as either one of theirs so he did not care in the least. Yaju nodded to her comment as he looked up to Kodormorashi and smiled, the young boy was already thinking what its master was thinking. As the two stopped he would almost laugh at the attempt of this person trying to flare their chakra like it was actually a test of power. The fact that Yaju knew he had more power was almost enough to make the young jounin laugh.

As the two stopped and he was finally asked did he pick something up, Yaju would use his hand to point into one direction and Kodo had used his left hand to point into another. Yaju would smile for a moment as he fixed his collar again to where it had sat over his mouth and nose,"  The one that i am pointing towards is over there although he hasn't moved since i had picked him up so for now i assume he is just watching, and the one Kodo is pointing towards is flying towards us like a reckless idiot...pretty sure you can see his chakra even from here, which isnt to impressive," Yaju had a rather bored expression and had simply looked at the mans attempt at a decent entrance, while Misaki had apparently known this man, Yaju did not and he really did not care. Barely moving along with his master to dodge the so called weapons, he would lean onto the tree and yawn without a care as he and Kodo simply watched and laughed," These trees aren't even property of our Village master, so why should we...know what nevermind. Just ask this human where is the village so we can get our trip over with," Yaju had been looking through his crimson locks which had obscured anyone's vision of his eyes essentially leaving his whole face a mystery. From under the wings, a pair of crimson eyes could be seen staring out if one was acute to details but to everyone else they would see nothing, but an empty face.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:24 pm
Worr watched from his tree as he heard and then felt the Iwakage Near, flying towards them exhuming a great display of Chakra which made him light up like a beacon on the afternoon sky. Hunters mood then made the rain around them begin to explode in force as he poured a bit more Chakra into it, the enhanced rain would interfere with any sort of vision that relied on Chakra as the lightning split the sky, and in the cover of the canopy Worr would leap overhead of them as he would look down, he would look to be omnipresent and have a stronger Chakra by his display with the rain, which was advantageous, but it seemed earlier that they had discovered his location. Which was unfortunate, but soon he would need to see what was up, maybe they might put two and two together with the storm ferocity increasing.

"Looks like I will have to meet this group...perhaps they just want to get out of the cold, take it easy, perhaps get some sort of Alliance was to be set up, or an invitation of sorts, hmmmmm this whole situation was a bit sketchy." He would think as he looked down at the scene below, lightning and thunder filling the sky as a display of power, he know that if this was a party with the Raikage that this would not affect them at all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum