HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Visions (T, Summoning)
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 7:08 pm

» Shouhei Sato's Stats
by Shouhei Sato <3 Today at 3:36 pm

» V6 Ninja Shop
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:26 pm

» joint lock
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 3:16 pm

» Sukea Tamashi
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 3:01 pm

» Kaen Yuki (Statistics)
by Kaen Yuki Today at 2:49 pm

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 2:03 pm

» Ice Release: Ice Breaking Fist
by Kaen Yuki Today at 1:57 pm

» Xuba Xixisis stats
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 1:16 pm

» Kyousuke Snow
by Kyousuke Snow <3 Today at 11:05 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Shouhei Sato <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixen <3
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Raiton
Clan : Shinkou
Clan Element : Yuumei
Bloodline : Meigan
Ryo : 63000
100%

PostSubject: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 am

Well, seeing as I was banned for posting an AD in the AD SECTION, I'm using my other account to post the farewell I meant to post a little bit ago. Don't ban me again, because I'm leaving anyway.

As for my characters, I only have Amaiko. Here's her death story:

Amaiko got a letter in the mail. Her sister died while she was away on a trip. Shattered inside, Amaiko destroyed the letter and left Suna, living out the rest of her days as a grumpy old hermit living under a bridge. She told riddles and killed you if you got them wrong. She also died her hair an agonizing yellow. It was safe to say she was insane.

She suddenly died when she told herself a riddle and got it wrong (Kami knows how...).

Amaiko had left her 500 ryo and an origami desert rose to Kojin.

Now, for my actual farewell.

I've had good times, and I've had bad times. I've made friends I keep contact with today, even after I left. I also probably made some enemies while I was here, but that's ok. I feel I grew as a person and an rper. I just happened to drift away from this site, and I'm sorry if anyone misses me, even though I'm sure they don't. A special note to a few people I will always remember, but will probably never see again~

Zack:

Jrepra:

Ken:

And last but not least,
Viper:

Alright, well, I think that pretty much sums everything up. I'll always remember this site. Thank you all for everything you've done.

I'll see you around~
                  ~Kira

:woot:  Kat3Razz:ninja: 

:bye:

"Some day, honey, you're gunna realize you're nothing special. You're gunna see you're mediocre at best, striving for an acceptance you'll never achieve, grinding for strength you'll never feel in your bones. You're gunna lie in your deathbed and look up to the sky and realize you've spent your whole life searching for something that never existed, and you're gunna laugh, you know why? Because you're nothing special. You've spent your whole life running in circles and no one gives a shit, because that's what we've been doing, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen <3
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:02 am

Wait, I posted in the wrong forum by mistake. Please move to farewells? It's my last request.

"Some day, honey, you're gunna realize you're nothing special. You're gunna see you're mediocre at best, striving for an acceptance you'll never achieve, grinding for strength you'll never feel in your bones. You're gunna lie in your deathbed and look up to the sky and realize you've spent your whole life searching for something that never existed, and you're gunna laugh, you know why? Because you're nothing special. You've spent your whole life running in circles and no one gives a shit, because that's what we've been doing, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UchihaLegend
Hokage
Hokage

Fame : 178
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Water, Earth, Wood,
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan - EMS State/Rinnegan.
Ryo : 33200
100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:14 am

The reason you were banned is due to New Age stealing many systems, rules, and applications from NRPG, and trying to pass them off as their own.  We have tried to be nice about the issue, as we do not mind people making another site, but our requests for the systems and rules to be changed have been met with refusal.  As a staff member on New Age, you condone this to occur on the site.

If this was not enough, we are now having those that left to make New Age, come back to the site they stole from, and advertise upon it.  You specifically advertised in the chatbox, and now in the advert section.  That is why you were banned, we will not condone thievery.  Those that wish to steal from us, and then try to steal members from us, are not welcome on NRPG.

Now I'm invincible~

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anivide.com/user/TheMastermind
Vixen <3
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:22 am

Well I'm glad you saw my post. Please, I'm not trying to start an argument. I was trying to post a nice farewell.

If you have any issues, please take it up with those who made the systems and jutsu on NNA. I wasn't really a part of the creation process, so I apologize if anything appears to be copyrighted. We tried fixing it up already.

Viper, I wish you the best in life. I'm going to forget my negative memories or you and only think of you as the patient, kind person I met in the beginning. Thank you for introducing me so kindly to the site, and for putting up with me while I was still sucha noob. Good luck, and may the force be with you. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UchihaLegend
Hokage
Hokage

Fame : 178
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Water, Earth, Wood,
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan - EMS State/Rinnegan.
Ryo : 33200
100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:35 am

This was not posted to start an argument, it was to let you know that this was not done out of personal spite in anyway. We tried to speak with the ones who made the rules, there are many things that are still blatantly stolen from us. We allowed those on New Age to still roleplay here regardless of their act against us, this sadly turned into a spit in the face of constant trashing of NRPG, and ads being posted to steal our member base. So, anyone from New Age that does post adverts on NRPG, will be treated as equally guilty due to trying to steal members from this site, to promote a copyright site.

I wish you the best as well, may your life be full of blessings on your journey. I regret things had to turn out in this fashion.

Now I'm invincible~

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anivide.com/user/TheMastermind
Vixen <3
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:19 am

Smile It's alright Viper. I may pop in every once in a while to chat, but that's about it. Hope to see you there~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanako Subarashi
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth, Fire, Glass (Doton
Clan : Subarashi
Clan Element : Gaton
Bloodline : Garasuai, Level Four Byakugan, Hyuuga Blood
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:49 am

(Insert voice of the Mexican maid girl from Family Guy here)

No no, I stay.

Mhm. NNA was macked and com,pletely obliterated, so I'm back.

FEAR THE KITTY.
FEAR IT.

Stats:

Stats: 107

Health: 21
Chakra: 21
Stamina: 10
Speed: 40
Strength: 15

Bloodline: Garasuai
Clan Element: Gaton (Glass Release)
Current Elements: Earth, Fire, Glass

[14:39:59] Takeo : Is Kira awesome? Hell yeah.
http://r11.imgfast.net/users/1117/47/39/90/avatars/1-35.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuga Ametsuchi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Fame : 69
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Water
Clan : Ametsuchi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Re-quip, Keseigan
Ryo : 17500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:32 am

Good, now bring your as to kumo so we can rp

Silence is only Temporary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanako Subarashi
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth, Fire, Glass (Doton
Clan : Subarashi
Clan Element : Gaton
Bloodline : Garasuai, Level Four Byakugan, Hyuuga Blood
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Lol Will do Yajuju-Sensei <3 Amaiko is still the grumpy old troll who lives under the bridge, so I'm making a new char. His name's Ikiru. <3<3<3<3<3

Speaking of Sensei...

Ju must be mai Sensei. O-O Ju must.

Stats:

Stats: 107

Health: 21
Chakra: 21
Stamina: 10
Speed: 40
Strength: 15

Bloodline: Garasuai
Clan Element: Gaton (Glass Release)
Current Elements: Earth, Fire, Glass

[14:39:59] Takeo : Is Kira awesome? Hell yeah.
http://r11.imgfast.net/users/1117/47/39/90/avatars/1-35.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuga Ametsuchi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Fame : 69
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Water
Clan : Ametsuchi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Re-quip, Keseigan
Ryo : 17500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

k

Silence is only Temporary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.    Today at 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Please Read, and Please Don't Ban Me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introduce yourselves!-
Jump to: