Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Father Why?!?!?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Father Why?!?!?!?

Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:42 am
The needles were thrown only to be stopped by shinji in a quick fashion. Daemon dropped to his knees his eyes blank and his face withdrawn his hands landed on his legs palm up as his butt fell on his feet. "I-I.....I dont know why i did that......my mind went blank.....the silence got to me...." It would be at this point that the tears started to form in his eyes falling down his cheeks. Deamon had believed that this action would seal his fate to death. "Im sorry....." He finished his head hung in defeat thinking he would surely be ended here and now.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:03 am
Shinji's features did not soften at first as he listened to Daemon, but once the tears started to run from the kid's face Shinji could not help, but weaken his stance. Allowing the boy to cry for some time Shinji finally spoke up as it seemed Denkiteki did not feel a need to speak, "Very well, alas this is not something I can overlook, nor can I allow you to remain in the village if you are this unstable. As such I will be taking you on a soul searching journey of sorts. Hopefully in this we can resolve any problems and in the end you may return the village.....I will meet you at the village gates in half an hour. Please do not be late." With that, assuming he was not stopped, the Uzumaki would deactivate his Byakugan walk out of his former office to make preparations for a trip. He was not sure where he would go, but it was a long time in coming.

{Exit, Wc: 2103, Requesting 1st level of Byakugan, and 1353/1500 for level two of Byakugan, +2103 words to Soul Amethyst as well}
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:41 am
Daemon listened to what Shinji was saying his thoughts stopping the speech as he said he could not be allowed to stay in the village 'Exile? No just kill me!' was all he could think. It would be seconds later that he realized what had been said by the man. Looking up at him he wiped the tears from his eyes and nodded his head his throat felling as though it had a huge lump in it and made it unable for him to speak. He stood and made towards the door before heading to his house to gather what it was that he would need.

[Exit TWC=2582 12 stats 25JP and mastery of Ice Coffin, 1500 words]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:26 pm
(I here by approve the exit of both of these men! Should anyone object to this may they speak now or forever hold their coconuts!)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:27 am
Den leaned back in his desk after the two left, glancing around at the needles in his walls. I guess I'll have to get someone to take those out soon. He rubbed his neck as he did so, wondering what would happen if the boy had managed to puncture his neck.

I've survived worse I suppose. Remembering an instance where Minorin had broken a number of his bones, yet he managed to repair them all and after a few moment has been fine. Surely he was capable of repairing his neck from a tiny little needle. Maybe not though, Den still didn't know what his regenerative abilities were capable of. Yeah, I'm sure it's possible that I could have died. I really should have moved, rather than let him attack me. It's a good thing Shinji was here, saved me from my own stupidity. And from having to decide what to do with the kid. Even though he had done all of his work in Sanctuary, he was still tired of doing work for the day. Hopefully no one else will show up, I can't wait till I can go home. Den wondered if he should clone himself later and test the extent of his regenerative powers, though he didn't like the idea of creating a being for the sake of harming it and seeing what happened.

[Exit, I guess]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum