Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:44 am
Jin sighed gently and glared, the white eyes of the demonic entity homing in on his enemy, watching the stumbling, slack movements of the person whom he would be fighting. In all his time fighting, he knew not to underestimate an opponent. Slack movements make it easier for moving fluidly, like water, and striking back whilst dodging, like the bite of a viper. He made no motion to attack but tightened his defenses, sliding his forward foot towards his opponent slowly.

Souji just watched as his body was used to test the ability of the one whom he would be sharing a body with for the rest of his life. "Jin is somewhat humorless, isn't he?" Souji said, looking over to Hunter. "I've got to get more about this guy sometime or another...though I doubt he'll try to talk. He may start sulking or something or go into deep meditation or seclude his conscious from my mind or somethin'."

Jin slowly moved around his opponent, watching every twitch of his opponent's muscle, every jump of a nerve as it commanded a tendon to pull or a muscle to clench, watching, waiting, and wondering just what this fighting style would entail. Something scratched at the back of his memories of a similar style in the days when he had possessed his first human, a soft smirk coming onto his face. It was a nostalgic feeling. "You have yet to tell me your name." Jin said simply, his hands lowering so that his defensive/forward hand was level with his chest and his offensive/back hand was level with his solar plexus, his body ready to attack or defend.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:48 am
Legion kept moving as if he had no other care in the world. He would note Jin’s movements and how he would watch and calculate his movements. Legion grinned as he got close and used a test strike to see how wound up the entity was as the slap moved at a clearly visible speed of 35 with his limp right hand as it seemed his footing actually took a stance to strike even though it was simply false. If Jin was still over-calculating Hunter would take advantage to strike out with his armored left hand where he would use arhat fist follow up aimed directly for his right shoulder The attack would move at a speed of 126, and have the strength of 112. If the blow connected it would surely do a massive amount of damage to Jin/Souji’s body.

Hunter turned to Souji as he had a blank face. “Get ready Souji, if this blow connects it will send Jin into a shocked state that he might not have experienced for a long time. If this plan works you will get a chance to see his true form face to face. Then it will be up to you if you come back or not.” Hunter said as he turned to watch the rest of the move.

If the attack landed Legion would turn to Jin just as Souji would enter his body to deliver a final and disturbing message to him “me…who I am is not important, just know that I…I am the one who knocks…I am Legion for I am many!”
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:07 am
((Sorry I took so long, I kinda died from allergies))

The time for speculation was done as he saw that lazy, yet quick movement from his opponent, his stance shifting as Jin went in very close, letting the lazy arm flap over his shoulder as his left shoulder rested against the armpit of his opponent, his legs spread into a steady stance if his quick dash-in succeeded as soon as the attack was thrown at him. In addition to the quick dash in, he'd poke out his elbow to thrust against the liver/kidney area of his opponent, as well as lift his shoulder up and shift his weight around in a circular motion, generating power and focusing it through his hips and left shoulder, pushing his left shoulder upwards and his right shoulder down as he tried to 'push' his opponent away using the rotational force of his hips to double his own muscular power as well as drive his foot down forward in a powerful 'stomp'.

The stomp was useful for two reasons: One, to generate more power for the rotation of his hips and to push away his opponent with such force that it would send them flying or to push them off balance so that their second hit (which he saw thanks to the muscular twitches of the shoulder region). Each movement made lightning swirl around his body like a dragon ascending to heaven, from the initial stomp of his foot to start the spark to the rotational movement of his hips up to his shoulder, where the 'shock release' chakra would disperse, his hands sparking with energy as well as his shins.

If his initial step-in did not work, he would, instead, quickly step outside of the guard of the attack as soon as he got within range, instead going in for a shot to the brain stem with a knife-edged chop covered whilst his Shock Release: Armament jutsu was active, having a feeling it wouldn't do much, however, he felt like he had to try something. Jin was not going to go out without a fight. It was not in his nature, unless he did not want to go up against someone who had another part of him. He'd also place his hand on the left shoulder of the man, in order to gauge which way his body would turn.

[color=red]"...Huh. He never used that against me whenever we fought."[/color] Souji said, sounding a bit bitter as he watched his body being used in a rather fluid way, a bit of a grumpy sound coming into his voice. [color=red]"Legion...cool name."[/color]
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:54 am
i will post in the morning, but please dont ignore stats again...unless you havent updated your stat sheet in a while...threre is no way you could have dodged that attack. I will work through it this time though...judt please dont ignore stats like that again)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 am
Legion let Jin hit him and perform the stomp as he knew that this was still a matter of who thought who was stronger.  Legion felt the presence behind him as he felt Jin trying to attack from behind.  He then activated his wing shield as he blocked whatever attack was about to be thrown at him.  He then rolled out of the way and threw Jin a katana and smiled.  

“Let us make this a bit more challenging Timmy!" Legion smiled as he plucked a feather from his wing and channeled his Chakra into it as it transformed into a wide bladed short sword as he smiled.  “I need to train new abilities anyway.”  He said as he came in charging at Jin with the intent of striking out at him to break him, and weaken him for Souji to make his move.

Hunter then smiled as he waited.  “Jin is quite…resourceful…” Hunter said quietly as he watched weighing in the chances of him actually loosing this fight as his eyes darted to one body to another.  He was there to make sure Legion held his cool and did not attempt to do anything stupid, and if he had to…subdue Jin long enough for Souji to regain control.  Hunter did however turn to Souji. “If you can gain this power over yourself you will have proven yourself in my eyes and I will have a reward for you to compliment your strengths.”  Hunter said finally before smiling brightly.

WC:250
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 pm
(Souji, you gonna post bro?)
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:10 pm
(Sorry bout taking so long again, man. Just haven't felt like posting or anything.)

Jin grunted as he felt that wing block his elbow, that thick mass of chakra pushing him back. "This is quite the untrained body." Jin said simply, knowing that Souji had completely slacked off on his training in exchange for the piece and quiet of the mountain caverns, this body being quite awkward in comparison to bodies had shared in the past...and even those he took over. Jin took a step back to look at the katana, not even touching the blade. "I refuse to use such a weapon." Jin said, taking a stance once again, though this time, sitting on the ground in a seiza position, his hands in his lap and his feet tucked underneath his thighs and backside. 

He stared straight ahead at the charging person, his gaze still steady. His eyes had a spark in them, the 'Surge Sight' jutsu being activated, his eyes straining to catch every movement of the man coming at him. His body was filling with chakra as Jin learned how to use some of Souji's abilities through scanning the memories of the male. Though, he would just sit there, lighting covering his frame, flecks of the crimson electricity running along the ground. He'd hope this maneuver would work, otherwise he'd be S.O.L. 

He'd just wait until Legion came as close as possible and then strike, using his position on the ground to do an upwards spear-hand technique towards the armpit of the one fighting him as well as take him to the ground whilst he'd get up by using leverage and Legion's own forward momentum against him.

Souji sighed gently, watching the fight as an exhaustion came over him, the young shinobi barely registering Hunter's words. "Yeah...okay." He said simply.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:21 pm
Hunter watched as Legion scoffed at the refusal to attack with a weapon.  He then closed his eyes and turned his back on Jin as a sign of disrespect and that he was to weak of an opponent as Legion looked up at Hunter and shrugged.  The power in the air was palpable as Legion kept his senses up just in case of an attack as he went to a gourd in the corner someplace and drank from it before throwing the gourd at Jin's head.

"Drink you stupid fucker!  If Hunter thinks that there is something special about the connection between you and Souji that is fine, but as for me...well I just see an old fart refusing to pass on or get with the times.  In life we are/were made to adapt to survive...now you just use someones power that YOU YOURSELF are born/made with yet you fail to train your host/friend.  You are a coward, now either come at me at full strength after you drink...or shut the fuck up and let Souji back in."  Legion said as he did not once turn back to face Jin.

Hunter turned to look at Souji as he had a soft smile.  "THAT...is how your split personality should act, remember Souji...YOU are in control, not him...not anyone but you.  Now if you are ready to accept that, try talking to Jin."  Hunter said as he sat down now, no longer completely enthused in the fight or training, though it was a ruse to make Souji and Jin come to terms.  The training afterward will be much more difficult. 

WC:275
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:48 am
?
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 pm
Jin caught the gourd and just sat it down, never being one for drinking even with his previous hosts. "I never had what is considered 'life'. I was born into the art of battle and with each passing of my hosts, I 'die' within the art of battle. And excuse me for wanting someone who could actually fight instead of handing my power to some brat who has barely made it past his coming-of-age year. " He said calmly, sliding the gourd back over to Legion as he stood, the demonic entity letting loose his power from Souji's body. "Now I must rest, unless any of you have any more to say." He said, not giving the group any more time to speak as he retreated back into the inner workings of Souji's mind, the entity now known as 'Jin' speaking no more on the subject.

Souji just sighed, going into a rather vegetative meditative state as he spoke to his other half one of his wings flaring from his physical form as he discussed matters with his demonic state, the demonic aura calming as he pacified and struck a deal with his other half: To get stronger in all the skills necessary to become this era's version of a warrior, and he would lend his power when needed or when necessary...if and only if Souji proved himself. Otherwise, the demonic entity did not care about Souji's death, since it would only oust it into the spiritual plane to once again find another being whom it could possess and seduce with the promise of power.

(As I said, not really up for posting much lately.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum