Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Space Time and a Little Buisiness Empty Re: Space Time and a Little Buisiness

Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 pm
Hunter had just awoke that morning, staring outside. He felt a bit lost… a bit discouraged, but still he had to move on. It had nearly been a week since the Genin Battle Royale, and he bore scars from the battle including one across his left eye and tattoo. He groaned but got up and looked in the mirror, his bruises were nearing the end of their cycle, and his hair looked really unkempt and shaggy. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He got some clothes ready, they were nothing to spectacular; Black pants, Yagami Belt, Fury Boots, a loose Tank-top, Harness, gloves, and his Kumokagure Headband. He went to the bathhouse and cleaned himself and as he dressed he looked outside the window to look out over the mountains. Legion finally decided to speak for the first time. “Hunter…stop fucking moping around, if you continue this…I might just go on a rampage just to spice things up.” This made Hunter crack a smile as he thought of everything from the past week. He realized he had no need to act like he did, so he sighed and walked out to see Slow Death waiting. “Hey there buddy, ya miss me?” Hunter asked his friend/familiar as the giant Alligator Snapping Turtle reached it’s head out and licked Hunter. This made Hunter smile as he hopped up onto Slow Death’s Shell. “Lets go to town buddy, I need to get some supplies and try to find Tee, I have an idea to run by him.” Hunter told Slow Death as he nodded his giant head and began to walk towards the gate as Hunter told the guards that he was going out for a bit. He was allowed to leave as he felt the wind blow his hair in all directions, and the mountains smelled fresh and clean. He gave Slow Death a light slap on the shell signaling he was ready as Slow Death began to walk to the village of Kumokagure

Hunter soon reached the village and noted that Slow Death was obviously faster than when he was first found. Probably stronger too, and Hunter would need to train him to use Jutsu soon anyway. Hunter smiled as they arrived to the library first as Hunter would like to see if he might find any new Jutsu scrolls available. As he arrived he found TeeTee coming down the steps. He waved down to him “Yo Tee, how is it going?” He yelled as he flipped off of Slow Death’s back and in front of him.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:28 am
Hunter walked to see his friend fall to the ground. Knowing that Tee had fallen made Hunter want to weep since it was his first friend, but Hunter moved quickly despite this and felt that his heart had stopped. Hunter knew that the kid was powerful and had potential, but all that was irrelevant now...with Tee's life gone Hunter had to act fast, he would do the only thing he could think of doing to help him become stronger.

"Forgive me for this friend...but know that it will go to good use." Hunter said as he picked up Tee's body and body flickered away. Once he knew he was alone he took out his only few medical tools and a couple of jars. Hunter filled the jars with his water from a spare canteen and proceeded to then remove both of Tee's eyes. His Meigan eye Hunter would need to study but the other...the byakugon...Hunter would need that to help him so he put them both in jars and tore a piece of Tee's Shirt to cover his sockets as he then stuck a syringe into his chest and withdrew his still warm blood. Now with the items he needed he knew the only thing left was to deliver him to the Lady Raikage so she could do what she wanted with him.

[gained Meigan Eye[Mastered]. and Bykuagan[3rd Stage], 1 Syringe of Shinkou/Naraa Blood]
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3900

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:47 am
Alice had been searching for Tee everywhere, but hadn't been able to find him. Alice remembered that Tee was always trying to get better at being a ninja, and he she had already checked the training fields. So she decided to try another place she barely ever went, that she knew tee would like, the library. As she arrived she saw her best friend Tee lying on the ground, and some guy standing over him. "Hey what the hell do you think you're doing??" She said using her full speed of  103 to reach the guy, just as he tried to pick up tee's body, she used her back threads that also had a speed of 103 to grab tee's body and and bring it over to her, by raising it above them both then lowering it into her arms once the threads were above her. Alice couldn't feel a heartbeat in tee? "What did you do to my friend?" She said anger filled
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:05 am
Hunter cleaned his tools and put the vials away so as to not alarm the woman or turn the situation hostile. He put his hands up in defense showing he was of Kumokagure and a Chuunin, and that he was staying put so he could speak and would not attack. Hunter then lowered his hands as he gestured for the woman to lay Tee's body back down and to sit so the talking would go much smoother and this proccess could go faster.

"My name is Hunter Yagami, I know not of whom you are or your relation to Tee, I have not known him long, but we were friends while he was alive. I was meeting him at the library today because we were suposed to start some special training. Now...I never did anything to harm him, I assume you know Tee, and if so you know that he was much stronger than even I am right now. The reson I carried him here was so, like the traditions of Kumokagure, a military nation. I can, and need to become stronger, and the only way I can do so is with his eyes, a syringe of his blood, and that plain Katana he owns. Once I was done I was going to personally take him to the Lady Raikage so she could see to it that his body does not go to waste as well so she could have more power." Hunter explained as he kept his hands away from all of his pockets to show he was of no harm.
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:21 am
Alice was furious, that her friend was died. They had been extremely close, and now he was gone, he was one of the only people she had ever actually not entirely hated. Tendrils of her earth grudge fear technique spewed from her back creating a a large mass of black threads whipping widely in a furious dance, the stitching on her mouth came undone as well forcing threads to also spew from her mouth ripping her mask covering it to threads. She truly was a site to be hold, a monster really, she looked nothing close to human. She heard him speak about making yourself powerful, and her anger qualms slightly, the threads spewing from her mouth retracted, and her mouth restitched. "I suppose you have a point, and you don't seem to be lying, but if that is the case I will also be "becoming stronger." She said and puts tee's body down close to her in case this guy tried anything funny. She used her threads to take his 7 kunai, 2 exploding tag, 1 smoke bomb, Yami, Eagle Summoning Scroll, Special Necklace, Little T familiar ,2 syringes, 1 syringe Nara Blood, shinkou ring,Darkness Enhancer, Dem Dem Contact Lenses. She used one of tee's syringes to take some of his blood, and looked at the boy who had his two eyes. "I want his rimera eye, his clan was special to him, he was proud of his eyes, someone who knew him well should take his pride and original eye." 
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 am
Hunter picked up his Katana and put it in his Harness as he locked it in place he picked up the rimera eye in its vial and Hunter looked up at her, she truly did become a site to behold, yet he did not mind. He did not mind even as he walked over to them and sat beside Alice, not minding if the tentacles cut into him as his Shadow Wings activated, he seemed to be shielding himself from any major harm as he looked to the woman and handed her the Vial.

"I understand though, if you do not mind, I will take the ring to help me as a fair trade. What is your name by the way?" He asked as he looked to Tee's body and sighed. "He truly was a powerful ninja, and end the end he will help many more in death than what happened on his short time on this Earth...I am sorry for your loss and know that it does not make up for much, but I will deliver him to the Lady Raikage. Do you need a few more minutes to pay your final respects?" Hunter asked as a finality
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 am
Alice was really prepared to try and puncture him into a pin cushion when he came over, but stopped herself as she did not want the eye to be damaged. He told her what he would give, and that infuriated her, she should get everything tee had, she knew him more, but Tee was always for the growth of the village, and she should not be greedy with his body. She gave him the ring silently and took the eye from him. Her tendrils receding into her back and re stitching  themselves. She closed tee's eye sockets so she didn't have to look at them stuffed with clothing. She took the time to remember all the fun times they had, and eventually got up. She activated her Byakugan to make sure he was really dead, and there was no chakra circulating so he had to be. She turned around so she wasn't facing the stranger and tears silently trickled from her white eyes. "My name is Alice." Was all she said, and left taking all of her new items with her.

(exit)
(obtained  7 kunai, 2 exploding tag, 1 smoke bomb, Yami,  Eagle Summoning Scroll, Special Necklace, Little T,1 syringe, 1 syringe Nara Blood, ,Darkness Enhancer, Dem Dem Contact Lenses, Cane, 1 syringe of shinkou/nara blood, and one fully master meigan. 
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:48 am
Hunter heard the woman identify herself as Alice before she left. Hunter could tell by his Chakra senses and before he faced away from her that he had upset her, Hunter was about diplomacy if he could manage it. He made a mental note to remember the name of the woman. He would need to repair that bond at some point. Hunter picked up the ring she left behind as a trade and he slipped it on and he looked down at Tee one last time before he decided to pick his body up and dash away towards the direction of the Kage's office to deliver the body and get his reward.

(exit)
[1 3rd Stage Byakugan Eye, 1 Katana, 1 Shinkou ring, 1 syringe with Naara/Shinkou blood]

[Topic Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum