HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Akihana Akari Today at 11:11 am

» Shiro's Chuunin Combat Attire
by Akihana Akari Today at 8:04 am

» The Will of Water
by Akihana Akari Today at 8:00 am

» Kalix Terumi
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 6:36 am

» Tetralogy
by Love Sakumo Today at 5:30 am

» Missing-Nin to Wanderer conversion.
by Mercury Akari Today at 5:27 am

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 5:12 am

» Wanderer Rules update.
by Mercury Akari Today at 3:54 am

» V6 Wanderer Rules
by Mercury Akari Today at 3:32 am

» Kirigakure's ANBU Blades
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:31 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki <3

Mercury Akari

Orokana <3

Shouhei Sato <3

Hikari Namikaze

Haru Hyuuga

Chisana Kiseki <3

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Space Time and a Little Buisiness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hunter Yagami
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 5
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Wind
Clan : Yagami
Clan Element : Thunder Flare
Bloodline : Blood of War (Stage 4, Lvl.3)
Ryo : 3200
100%

PostSubject: Re: Space Time and a Little Buisiness   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:08 am

Hunter had just awoke that morning, staring outside. He felt a bit lost… a bit discouraged, but still he had to move on. It had nearly been a week since the Genin Battle Royale, and he bore scars from the battle including one across his left eye and tattoo. He groaned but got up and looked in the mirror, his bruises were nearing the end of their cycle, and his hair looked really unkempt and shaggy. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He got some clothes ready, they were nothing to spectacular; Black pants, Yagami Belt, Fury Boots, a loose Tank-top, Harness, gloves, and his Kumokagure Headband. He went to the bathhouse and cleaned himself and as he dressed he looked outside the window to look out over the mountains. Legion finally decided to speak for the first time. “Hunter…stop fucking moping around, if you continue this…I might just go on a rampage just to spice things up.” This made Hunter crack a smile as he thought of everything from the past week. He realized he had no need to act like he did, so he sighed and walked out to see Slow Death waiting. “Hey there buddy, ya miss me?” Hunter asked his friend/familiar as the giant Alligator Snapping Turtle reached it’s head out and licked Hunter. This made Hunter smile as he hopped up onto Slow Death’s Shell. “Lets go to town buddy, I need to get some supplies and try to find Tee, I have an idea to run by him.” Hunter told Slow Death as he nodded his giant head and began to walk towards the gate as Hunter told the guards that he was going out for a bit. He was allowed to leave as he felt the wind blow his hair in all directions, and the mountains smelled fresh and clean. He gave Slow Death a light slap on the shell signaling he was ready as Slow Death began to walk to the village of Kumokagure

Hunter soon reached the village and noted that Slow Death was obviously faster than when he was first found. Probably stronger too, and Hunter would need to train him to use Jutsu soon anyway. Hunter smiled as they arrived to the library first as Hunter would like to see if he might find any new Jutsu scrolls available. As he arrived he found TeeTee coming down the steps. He waved down to him “Yo Tee, how is it going?” He yelled as he flipped off of Slow Death’s back and in front of him.

Hunter Yagami Stats
W/Items:

Health:93
Chakra:102
Stamina:31
Speed:143
Strength:133
Throwing Speed:205
Throwing Distance:66 Meters
Weapon Sharpness Bonus:205

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Yagami
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Space Time and a Little Buisiness   Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 am

Hunter walked to see his friend fall to the ground. Knowing that Tee had fallen made Hunter want to weep since it was his first friend, but Hunter moved quickly despite this and felt that his heart had stopped. Hunter knew that the kid was powerful and had potential, but all that was irrelevant now...with Tee's life gone Hunter had to act fast, he would do the only thing he could think of doing to help him become stronger.

"Forgive me for this friend...but know that it will go to good use." Hunter said as he picked up Tee's body and body flickered away. Once he knew he was alone he took out his only few medical tools and a couple of jars. Hunter filled the jars with his water from a spare canteen and proceeded to then remove both of Tee's eyes. His Meigan eye Hunter would need to study but the other...the byakugon...Hunter would need that to help him so he put them both in jars and tore a piece of Tee's Shirt to cover his sockets as he then stuck a syringe into his chest and withdrew his still warm blood. Now with the items he needed he knew the only thing left was to deliver him to the Lady Raikage so she could do what she wanted with him.

[gained Meigan Eye[Mastered]. and Bykuagan[3rd Stage], 1 Syringe of Shinkou/Naraa Blood]

Hunter Yagami Stats
W/Items:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Yagami
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Space Time and a Little Buisiness   Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:05 am

Hunter cleaned his tools and put the vials away so as to not alarm the woman or turn the situation hostile. He put his hands up in defense showing he was of Kumokagure and a Chuunin, and that he was staying put so he could speak and would not attack. Hunter then lowered his hands as he gestured for the woman to lay Tee's body back down and to sit so the talking would go much smoother and this proccess could go faster.

"My name is Hunter Yagami, I know not of whom you are or your relation to Tee, I have not known him long, but we were friends while he was alive. I was meeting him at the library today because we were suposed to start some special training. Now...I never did anything to harm him, I assume you know Tee, and if so you know that he was much stronger than even I am right now. The reson I carried him here was so, like the traditions of Kumokagure, a military nation. I can, and need to become stronger, and the only way I can do so is with his eyes, a syringe of his blood, and that plain Katana he owns. Once I was done I was going to personally take him to the Lady Raikage so she could see to it that his body does not go to waste as well so she could have more power." Hunter explained as he kept his hands away from all of his pockets to show he was of no harm.

Hunter Yagami Stats
W/Items:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Yagami
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Space Time and a Little Buisiness   Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:30 am

Hunter picked up his Katana and put it in his Harness as he locked it in place he picked up the rimera eye in its vial and Hunter looked up at her, she truly did become a site to behold, yet he did not mind. He did not mind even as he walked over to them and sat beside Alice, not minding if the tentacles cut into him as his Shadow Wings activated, he seemed to be shielding himself from any major harm as he looked to the woman and handed her the Vial.

"I understand though, if you do not mind, I will take the ring to help me as a fair trade. What is your name by the way?" He asked as he looked to Tee's body and sighed. "He truly was a powerful ninja, and end the end he will help many more in death than what happened on his short time on this Earth...I am sorry for your loss and know that it does not make up for much, but I will deliver him to the Lady Raikage. Do you need a few more minutes to pay your final respects?" Hunter asked as a finality

Hunter Yagami Stats
W/Items:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Yagami
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Space Time and a Little Buisiness   Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:48 am

Hunter heard the woman identify herself as Alice before she left. Hunter could tell by his Chakra senses and before he faced away from her that he had upset her, Hunter was about diplomacy if he could manage it. He made a mental note to remember the name of the woman. He would need to repair that bond at some point. Hunter picked up the ring she left behind as a trade and he slipped it on and he looked down at Tee one last time before he decided to pick his body up and dash away towards the direction of the Kage's office to deliver the body and get his reward.

(exit)
[1 3rd Stage Byakugan Eye, 1 Katana, 1 Shinkou ring, 1 syringe with Naara/Shinkou blood]

[Topic Closed]

Hunter Yagami Stats
W/Items:

Back to top Go down