HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Summon Stat Page
by Uchiha Kisuke Today at 6:05 pm

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 5:55 pm

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 5:53 pm

» E-Rank: Mailman Shinobi
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:46 pm

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:31 pm

» Ice Release: Ice Breaking Fist
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:30 pm

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Mortarion Today at 3:29 pm

» Unexpected Intrusion
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:28 pm

» Reizo Path to Chuunin Pt. 2
by Mortarion Today at 3:17 pm

» A Chance Encounter with the Flower of Kumo [Aki]
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:56 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Orokana <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Love Sakumo

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Last minute training (NK)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru Hyuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage

Fame : 77
Home Village :
  • Mist
  • Star

Element(s) : Raiton, Doton, Suiton
Clan : Hyuuga
Clan Element : Mokuton
Bloodline : Byakugan, Shikotsumyaku, Sage Body
Ryo : 21750
100%

PostSubject: Last minute training (NK)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Haru stepped through the door to his dormitory, dropping his gear at the entrance. As he headed out the door he grabbed his equipment, and headed out the door to the training fields, wanting to test his newly aqured ability. The large plains of Tengakure were far different then than the forests of Konoha. Well, at least in his eyes. The sun was shining, warming his face, and Haru felt the grass brushing against his legs. Today was a good day totrainr, so peaceful and quiet, it would take quite a lot to break his focus here. Finally reaching a spot with plenty of space, with a few rocks laying around, one large tree, and mounds of dirt, Haru began stretching out, pulling his arms over his head, stretching his legs, and generally bending himself at unnaturally extreme angles. Once he finished stretching, Haru would nonchalantly reach for his stomach, and pull out three of his ribs. This sensation was new to him, but it didn’t hurt. Actually, it was pretty cool. He drew back his arm, and hurled the three ribs at a tree, each one of them sinking deep into the tree.
”Huh. Not bad.” He would say, pulling a few more ribs out, and hurling them at the tree again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Haru Hyuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage

Home Village :
  • Mist
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Last minute training (NK)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Haru startled slightly as he heard Rin’s voice: He needed to start using his byakugan more often… He glanced over at the tree where he had just thrown the ribs, and then back at Rin. Then he looked down at his body, which was a few years older then last time he’d seen his sensei. He blinked a few times, trying to think of how he would explain this.
”Well, uh… Long story. A little bit after I the spar, I decided to head home and try to convince my grandfather to come watch me fight, and well… I bought some aging pills on the way. Once I got back home, I met a guy named Leander, and he… sold me a vial of blood. He was a Kaguya, and well… Now I can do this-“ He explained, reaching over his shoulder, and puling his spine out of his back casually. He turned around to shoe Rin that the skin closed back up, and the spine regrew.  He then cracked the spine like a whip, and swung it at a tree, slicing off a few low branches to show him.  ”It’s been a very exiting few hours...” Said Haru, glancing at his sensei again. ”I’ve gotten a lot stronger since we left Tengakure. And a few new tricks are up my sleeve now.” He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru Hyuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage

Home Village :
  • Mist
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Last minute training (NK)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Haru listened to his teacher speak, before hearing his question about his strongest technique, the Fury of the Storm. He’d actually had the move for quite a while, but he’d only used it a handful of times. ”The Fury? Yeah, I made that… It wasn’t really on purpose, it just sort of… happened. It focuses on physical energy, rather then chakra energy, and gives you an extreme burst of power, particularly your speed. “ He would explain. That was by far his strongest ability. He heard Rin issue his challenge, and smiled. ”All right, then. Just warning you, I’ve gotten a lot stronger then last time we fought.” He would say, tossing the spine he had been holding aside. It wouldn’t have lasted much longer, anyways. Haru found these bones turned weak very fast once removed. He would take a few paces away, so that there were ten meters between them, and close his eyes tightly, before opening them quickly to reveal the byakugan. ”After you.” He would say, taking up a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru Hyuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage

Home Village :
  • Mist
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Last minute training (NK)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 am

It seemed that Rin had something new up his sleeve, as his began to glow with a blue hue. While Rin had a moment of hesitation, Haru himself would reach over hos shoulder with both hands, pulling his spine out with one, and his right arm bone out with the other, and extending them to their maximum length. He would then look around. There was a pond a little ways away, and Haru knew all too well his water release techniques were as powerful as his wood release. Speaking of which, he would hear Rin shout a warning, before beginning his attack. The trees would begin to grow around him, but this time, Haru would step forward and swing his weapons. In a flurry of motion, he would swing his spine like a whip, slicing at the branches above him, while the roots below would be attacked by his arm bone. He was definitely a lot stronger then last time they’d fought, but trees were still trees, and Haru could cut these branches. He would feel several branches manage to hit them, but they didn’t cut his skin. Rin seemed to be holding back for him. Upon noticing Rin start to make a break for the pond, Haru would attempt to slice a path through the wood, chasing after Rin. If he was successful in breaking through the trees and roots, Haru would charge Rin down at his top speed, as his hands began to glow blue. He would drop the bones in his hands, before he would use eight trigrams: 128 palms to attack Rin, boosting his speed as he struck the chakra points in his body, aiming for the points in his right arm: His shoulder, bicep, elbow, tricep, and wrist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru Hyuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage

Home Village :
  • Mist
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Last minute training (NK)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:09 pm

(Sorry, I was looking at the base stats of your trees, I didn’t think about your bonuses)

Haru managed to break free of the initial attack, luckily. However, as he neared Rin, he felt vines begin to grow at his feet, tripping him up. Rin also grew spears in front of him, about a half meter away, which he would likely fall into if he didn’t act fast… He had to use it now. Before the fall had brought him too near to the ground, he would activate fury of the storm. His eyes turned red and bloodshot, his form became blurry and unrecognizable. He felt his strength increase greatly, as he attempted to rip his right leg free of the vines, bringing it forward to stop himself before he hit the spears. He would then pull himself upright, breaking his other leg free, and dodging to the left to avoid the dragon shaped tree that would likely crush him into the tree. He would not look back, using his newfound strength and speed to combat Rin and his clones. He would dash straight towards him, not wanting to give him more time to use his techniques. As he ran, he would pull a scroll from his pocket, before attempting to activate it. If he was successful, a clone of himself would appear about 10 meters away from Rin, as Haru continued dashing at him. The clone would not hesitate in his actions, flicking his wrist to reveal the hidden blade, and cutting his thumb on it. He would then make the necessary hand signs, and preform a summoning jutsu. His partner, Maya the Siren, would appear, and hesitate for a split second.
”Sing!” The clone shouted, and Maya obliged, beginning her haunting song. Haru knew Rin was too strong willed to fall for the trap, but he was using Maya more as a decoy, something to draw his attention with. After all, he had no idea what she was capable of. Her song would weaken him at least, which could prove helpful.
Meanwhile, the Real Haru would pulling four ribs from his chest, hurling two of them at the clones, and holding on to the other two, with one in each hand. He would target the real Rin, whom he could see with the byakugan. He would preform a sort of faint attack, hurling the first of his ribs at Rin’s chest, away from a vital area, just in case. He was hoping the rib would further distract him from the next move. Upon throwing it, he would roll to the ground, going past him, and grabbing his leg as he went. If the leg grab was successful, he would come back up on his feet, pulling Rin to the ground.

(Noting that for this attack, Haru's speed is 234, and his strength is 111. If Maya is successfully summoned, all of your stats, except chakra, are drained by -10)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last minute training (NK)   Today at 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Last minute training (NK)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: