Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toru Mori
Toru Mori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 105

Tee and Toru [P,NK] Empty Re: Tee and Toru [P,NK]

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:43 am
Toru was exhausted. It was such an odd kind of exhaustion, too. He had never been mentally exhausted from training before. He decided that the best thing to do was to relax. Toru walked out of his house and left towards the mountains. He wondered if he would be this mentally exhausted if he had some friends. He never really talked to anyone at the academy and all the training he does, he does alone. Toru laughed a bit. It was a tad ironic. At this rate, he'll be the best medic ninja in Kumo, but have no one to save. Toru wondered what it would be like to have friends. What kind of friends would he have? He knew he needed friends with ambition. What was the point of being friends with someone who didn't want to go anywhere in life? Logistically, he figured that it would be good to be friends with some strong ninja. His jutsu weren't equipped to be alone. He wanted to protect someone when they were down and support someone when they were fighting. Was that so hard? 

Toru was now following a path he found. He put his hands in his pocket and looked up. "Just once." He thought, "Just once, I would like to be appreciated as a ninja." Toru thought about a lot of things. He wondered if that's why he became a medical ninja. Maybe even a ninja in general. He came from a large family. All his siblings worked at the family store. Toru wanted to be different. Toru wanted to make a difference in at least someone's life. Toru sighed, "Will I ever find that?" He thought to himself. Toru looked back at the road ahead of him. He saw a person in the distance. A man. He was leaning against a tree. Toru tensed. His irrational fear of zombie enemy ninja was acting up again. He slowed his pace, but kept walking.

(WC: 325)

Last edited by Toru Mori on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Toru Mori
Toru Mori
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm
Toru kept his pace slow when he walked towards the boy. "Why am I walking towards a potential enemy? Is this genjutsu? Am I going to die?" Toru's hands grew sweaty in his pocket from the nervousness. Before he knew it he was really close to the boy. What if the boy wasn't an enemy, but thought Toru was an enemy and attacked? Toru was mentally saying his goodbyes to his family when all of a sudden the boy introduced himself. "He…hello," Toru started, "I'm Toru. Toru Mori." The boy immediately replied with "wanna spar?" Toru took a second to think about it. He processed that if this guy had been an enemy ninja he probably wouldn't ask him to fight. He would probably just attack him. Unless of course, he was just that good of a trickster. Toru shook his head to brush away the thoughts. Obviously this guy was just simply asking if he wanted to spar. Toru finally responded calmly, "yeah sure!" 

Toru walked back a few paces. He wanted to make sure he had a safe distance to respond. Toru always read to think of your enemy like you're fighting the Raikage. Never underestimate their power. So, if he was fighting a Kage-level shinobi. He'd need to get as far back as possible to have time to respond. Toru relaxed his body and pulled his hands from his pockets. He shook them out and readied himself. Tee looked like quite an opponent. "Well" he thought to himself "at least I might make a friend.. unless of course, I got killed in this fight. Well if I get killed in a simple spar, I probably don't deserve to have friends anyway." Toru tried to look as cool and relaxed as possible "your move." He said. Toru smiled to himself in his head "Wow, look how cool that sounded!"

(TWC: 637)

Toru Mori
Toru Mori
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 pm
Toru stood there waiting for his opponent to make a move. He then thought that this was probably a bad idea because this guy seemed pretty confidence. Toru kept his ground as a bow and arrow appeared on his opponent's body. "Great," Toru thought to himself, "this guy has things appearing randomly. This should be fun." He readied his body and looked as the opponent drew an arrow and shot it at him. Toru didn't have time to think and nervously jumped to his left a little bit and felt the air from the shot graze his right leg. As Toru landed on his feet again he realized how little he had training in combat. What was he going to do? Heal his opponent? Toru sighed. He didn't really think this whole "sparring" thing through. Toru calculated carefully what he could do now. He couldn't really stay at a range. This guy clearly had an advantage. Toru impulsively assumed that he needed to go up close in order to make a hit. He pulled out a kunai and started to lunge himself at Tee. As he did it, he regretted his decision. When did he start thinking he was a close combat type of ninja? Toru gulped. It was too late to go back on it now. He jumped in the air and came at Tee from above. He switched the kunai to be ready to stab "He goes nothing" he thought to himself. Toru fell closer to Tee and started to aim for his right shoulder. He realized more and more during this fight that he was so far behind everyone else in this village. He couldn't match anyone's speed, strength, or even chakra. Well if this all fails, at least he could go back to work at the family owned store. Toru sighed again.

(TWC: 943)

Toru Mori
Toru Mori
Citizen

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:50 am
The next couple of seconds that Toru could remember flashed by in a few seconds. Toru remembers the kunai being deflected. He remembers being punched to the ground right after that. Beyond that, Toru remembers everything going black, hearing a loud noise, and then everything going darker. As Toru passed out, he remembered thinking that this was it. He was giving up. He was going to work at his parent's store. He clearly didn't have what it takes to be a shinobi. Toru remembers passing out and thinking about his family. He wondered how his family would react to him quitting being a ninja. His Dad would probably be a bit disappointed, but that wasn't new. His brother's would probably make fun of him forever. His Mom would be excited so he had that to look forward to. Toru wondered about his future. Would he meet someone special? Would he be able to even make a living working at the store? Toru wondered about his kids and what he would tell them. What if they wanted to become shinobi? He wondered if he would motivate them or if he would instill fear into them. Toru dreamt about how much better his life would be if he hadn't chosen to be a ninja. There were probably reasons no one in the academy liked him. He just wasn't cut for the life. 

(TWC: 1173)

Toru Mori
Toru Mori
Citizen

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 am
Toru woke up. He heard Tee's nice words and got a bit emotional. Toru still didn't really believe in himself, but he thought he might as well hear the boy out. He reached up and grabbed Tee's hand and pulled himself up. Toru looked down at his arm and saw that he had cut himself with his own kunai when he fell. "Are you kidding me?" Toru said angry at himself. "I can't even get knocked out safely?" Toru started his Chakra Threads Jutsu and stitched up the wound on his upper arm. "Thank you for saying those nice things, but I don't know if I'm cut out to be a ninja still. I couldn't even touch you." Toru muttered. "How about this? I'll train hard over the next week and we'll fight again. If I didn't at least improve some then I'll give up on being a ninja. No going easy. Deal?" 

Toru held out his hand to shake Tee's. This ninja was clearly strong. Maybe it was the ninja that Tee would want to protect. Toru had the thought and got happy by it. Immediately after Toru had another thought. Was he even strong enough to be his subordinate? He would need to be strong enough to save his life and protect him when necessary. Was he that strong? Would he ever be that strong? Toru smiled at Tee waiting for his response.

(TWC: 1308)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum