Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageToday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
SiganNyte
SiganNyte
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Casual Training. (NK,Open to Kumo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Casual Training. (NK,Open to Kumo)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 pm
Sigan noted, due to his Chakra sense the clone creations as well as the shinobi observing. His mind blurred through tactics before settling upon 2. He would then send his clones to trace his foes clones. They would close the distance between them silently until they stood 5 meters behind the clones, as this was the closest one could get before subtle bits would be visible through the fog. Both then simultaneously spit 5 Water Bullet Gunshots towards the clones. The bullets would be slow and weak but spread
SiganNyte
SiganNyte
Citizen

Casual Training. (NK,Open to Kumo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Casual Training. (NK,Open to Kumo)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 pm
out by 3 inches in a star pattern. This was mainly a distraction as the clones would then dart in as quickly as possible and, drawing a kunai, would slash at the clones with a sharpness of 99. The intended t arget area would be the clones back. Should the kunai connect Sigan would imagine the damage would be sufficent enough to dispell the clones or, should they be the exploding type, force detonation.
SiganNyte
SiganNyte
Citizen

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:18 pm
out by 3 inches in a star pattern. This was mainly a distraction as the clones would then dart in as quickly as possible and, drawing a kunai, would slash at the clones with a sharpness of 99. The intended t arget area would be the clones back. Should the kunai connect Sigan would imagine the damage would be sufficent enough to dispell the clones or, should they be the exploding type, force detonation.
SiganNyte
SiganNyte
Citizen

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 pm
(Srry bout the double post PsP acted up. My clones also match my stats except they only have1/1Oth my chakra.)
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 pm
Shinichi squinted as he tried to see through the mist. He had no idea what was going on in there, but soon enough, it would have to fade. Shinichi was patient, so he would just have to wait. Until then, he would lay back and look up at the clouds. He didn't hear much yet, so he assumed Sigan was playing it smart and silent, as most people that use the hidden mist jutsu prefer to. The other person seemed to be a bit stronger then the both of them, since he was attacking only with clones. Either that, or it was some kind of strategy to wear him down.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:34 pm
The clones listened, since they were unable to hear clearly and both of them activated there silent steps jutsu, and heard little sounds of movement 'So your tactic is to try to sneak behind me huh?' they thought as the sound of hand seals were heard from behind him moving quickly they would wind up behind the sound, and only hearing one they would both go to the same one, the first clone would punch with his right hand aimed at the head of what he thought was the real sigan while the other would aim a kick with his right foot for the side of the Knee cap, the first clone would be on the right side of again what they believed to be the real Sigan while the second on was on the left.

Hikarishi would at this point look around his surroundings out side of the mist not worried about what was going inside he wondered if there was anyone else here when he caught sight of another boy. "Hey why don't you come down here and join us?" he asked as he took a mental check on his clones.
SiganNyte
SiganNyte
Citizen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 pm
"Watching" from his safe position in the mist, Sigan mentally made note of the change in both his foes clones. They had shifted to attack one of his clones before that clone would manage to shoot his Gunshots. The lone clone would however manage to exert the Bullets but at the new direction of his attacked clone. These bullets would be well on their way to colliding with the backs of at least one clone lest they realize the attack. His attacked clone would know the peril he was in due to the Chakra Sense he possessed. Mentally the clone would assess the punch to his head area and the kick to his left leg before he would drop the seals for the Water Style: Water Bullet Gunshot and change tactics by switching to full use of his kunai. He would, upon seeing the incoming attacks, draw a second kunai to wield with his left hand. Then he would slash with both, his right slashing with a sharpness of 99 towards the incoming fist, and his left down towards the swinging kick. Should he succeed or miss his hands would cross forming a cross symbol with both kunai that would have his left handed kunai pointed forward and the right pointed towards his right side. The other clone would then follow up his Water Gunshots by drawing 4 senbon in each hand and throwing them at the blue colored mental figures that were displayed. The targeted area of both handful of senbon would be the backs of either clone. Sharpness and speed of the senbon are 69 and throwing speed of 9. The real Sigan would as before sit back and observe from his safe distance but maintaining his Chakra Sense.

[Jutsu Used]
Water Style:Water Bullet Gunshot
Mist Clone Jutsu
Chakra Sense lvl 2
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 pm
(Hope you guys can keep the fight going until friday night, feel free to end the topic if you don't want to deal with waiting. I'm running out of time, so sorry for the short post. Go ahead and skip me after this, I'll post again when I can.)

"I'll let you guys finish up this fight first. I don't wanna be a third wheel." Shinichi Answered, nodding at the one who'd invited him to join. he stood up, brushing dirt off his pants, as he stared into the mist. He wondered what Sigan was doing in there. Shrugging, he took a few steps towards them, so he had a better view of the spar, but so he wasn't so close that he was in range of any stray attacks that might come his way. He looked at the stranger who had spoke to him. 
"You know Sigan? He's my teammate." He said, pointing to the mist, and indicating Sigan. "I'm Shinichi Nara." He introduced himself.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 am
The clones watched as Sigan dropped the hand seals and began to reach for a Kuani just as thier hit landed. It was as the hit was being made that the sound of a jutsu that came from the mouth was heard, both clones now able to tell the one they hit was more than likely a clone began to shift as the hits landed, the one how kicked out would drop down as into almost a slide as the kick to the leg happened and the one who had punched move into a spin adding a little torque to the punch and spinning two meters to the left, the Senbon would be unheard by both as they were released with the jutsu. 

The senbon would fly forward and come into visual confirmation by the only clone standing as it began his spin. The senbon would be halfway to him as he faced them again acting quickly he would jump the senbon that were aimed at chest level and as he jumped he would pull one kunai and throw it in the direction that they had came from, aiming a little higher and to the side of where they were thrown, this was done to prevent Sigan from taking heavy damage if it was the real one, so as to only scrape the side of the neck enough to dispel a clone.

[No jutsu used xD in theroy both of your clones should be gone, doesnt mean they are you can get out of one of them being gone just have to see what i did, and my throwing speed is in my Sig. Kunai should be 99 or 100....i forget which]
SiganNyte
SiganNyte
Citizen

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 pm
The clone took taking the punch and kick would burst into a cloud of mist 5 meters in a radius about where it stood. The one whom threw the senbon would smirk and sit still, having seen the clones avoid and he assumed counter from the use of his Chakra Sense. The thrown kunai would connect and cause the clone to burst into mist.Sigan himself noted his Hidden Mist begin to disapate. Quickly Sigan forged the needed seals and created 3 more Mist Clones that stood before him. Panting now Sigan would use the
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum