HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 154 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 252
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Heavy Is The Head ~P, NK, IO~
by Altar Shinkou Today at 5:52 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Today at 5:37 pm

» Kaen Yuki (Statistics)
by Kaen Yuki Today at 5:22 pm

» The Gankster and the Oro (p)
by Orokana <3 Today at 4:50 pm

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 4:44 pm

» The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 4:34 pm

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:10 pm

» Wolves of Kumo
by Akihana Akari Today at 4:09 pm

» Making a new Friend (P, NK, Kozai)
by Kozai Today at 3:58 pm

» A breather through the streets
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:54 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Hikari Namikaze

Shouhei Sato <3

Kaen Yuki

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Orokana <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Haru Hyuuga

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

A Challenger has Appeared...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mimori Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 0
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: A Challenger has Appeared...   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Yo Naruto RPG,

For the purposes of the forum, I'm Mimori, and I would like to join your game Razz 

I'm an old fan of anime, but a new fan of Naruto.  For a long time, I've avoided the big, popular, filler-filled anime, but, with Naruto, I decided to try something different.  I have to say that I've been enjoying Naruto.  I've been watching the series on Crunchyroll over the last few months; I'm currently watching the Shinobi World War Arc.

I decided that it would be fun to do some Naruto RP; I'm a big fan of roleplaying, and I'm enjoying the Naruto fiction.  The semi-freestyle, play-by-post game on this site offers an interesting possibility since, as a student, I am generally very, very busy... too busy to find people for a regular pen-and-paper game.  (Further, there is no pen-and-paper Naruto RPG to my knowledge.)

I'll admit that I'm somewhat at a loss for where to start.  I'm still trying to get a handle on exactly how the game works.  While there are rules scattered about several threads, there doesn't seem to be a comprehensive, organized repository for the substance of the game.  (If I manage to get in the game, my first major contribution to the game as a whole would be to attempt to organize the rules and structures of the game... especially for new players!)  While there are several threads with lots of rules, what seems to be missing is the basic structure of the game... exactly what is it that you do and how do you do it?  (Ironically, the Basic Rules don't actually describe what you do.)  Something can be gleaned by reading posts, and I'll continue to do that, but the basic premise of the game is quite opaque to me.

I suppose that the first step is to come here and introduce myself.  The next step, I suppose, is to propose a character.  I've read the character creation thread, but a lot of left unclear (about exactly what a starting character can be/have).  I guess that the only option is to attempt to post a character in the next few days and invite people to correct me until my proposal is workable.  Needless to say, I would very much appreciate any advice or direction in terms of making a new character.

So, in conclusion... hiya, Naruto RPG... expect to hear from me again in the next few days with a character proposal for Mimori Uchiha cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shanks
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 24
Element(s) : Fire.
Clan : Kyuketsuki
Clan Element : Blood Release.
Bloodline : Kuro Kiba
Ryo : 54000
100%

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger has Appeared...   Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Generally what one would do is whatever the character sets out to do, you start as either an Academy Student or Genin depending on your preference and just be a Shinobi of whatever village you choose to join.

You can make or buy or register anything as long as you can make it balanced and fit into the setting of the NRPG, Uchiha are the more popular choice of character in the Naruto setting due to the popularity and skill of those featured in Canon along with the Sharingans actual abilities so that's a good place to start.

Staff will be available to help at any given time ^^

Echo the Invincible, NRPG Staff.

I AM evil! STOP LAUGHING!!!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger has Appeared...   Today at 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down

A Challenger has Appeared...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introduce yourselves!-
Jump to: