HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Body Revival Technique
by Akihana Akari Today at 1:14 pm

» Above Expectations [Open] [NK]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 12:53 pm

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Reizo Today at 9:58 am

» Inadvertent meeting of Kin
by Akihana Akari Today at 7:31 am

» Gunbai Yuka
by Akihana Akari Today at 7:20 am

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:43 am

» Apex, The Messenger Crow
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:23 am

» Steps In The Right Direction.
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:14 am

» Validation
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:11 am

» Sukea Tamashi
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:08 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki <3

Mercury Akari

Orokana

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Shouhei Sato <3

Haru Hyuuga

Chisana Kiseki <3

Hikari Namikaze

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibana Tendou
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Tendou
Clan Element : Shock Release
Bloodline : Tendou
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:55 pm

A smile creased upon Hibanas face as she stepped towards the training grounds of the village. She began to feel the breeze up against her head, practically shouting at her to turn away. She wasn't new to the world of fighting, nor was she new to the academy. She had been there for just under 2 years, however she still had the just of it all. She was here for training, hopefully getting some time in to report back to the academy. Don't get her wrong, she didn't hate the academy, however she knew that it was the place for the weakest, and she couldn't stand that. 

As she continued walking, she began to wonder if her "partner" really was going to show. She was supposed to train with Yaji today, a genin of the Village. She had heard that he was strong, and as the smile grew even bigger on her face, it began to fade. "Well crap..." she muttered to herself, having just a little bit of that smile remaining on her face. "No weapons... I barely have any Jutsu to use..." she clenched her fist, however managing to keep her cool, which wasn't easy for her considering her almost extinct sanity. "Keep calm. I'll be able to do this, Nothing to worry about." she said the smile quickly returning as she looked up to the sky. 

She lifted up her hands, taking out a pair of black leather gloves from her back pocket, having to reach underneath the bottom of her loose white shirt to get to them. She quickly got her nimble hands into the gloved, and made sure they where on real tight. She lifted up her hands to her face, forming a fist with one, and then cracking it. As she did the same with the left hand, she stopped. "Well i do believe that I am here." the wind began to pick up as she brushed her hand threw her hair. She then lifted her hand even higher, gently placing it upon her helmet as she stopped it from flying away. 

Post Word Count: 348
Total Word Count: 348
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuga Ametsuchi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Fame : 69
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Water
Clan : Ametsuchi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Re-quip, Keseigan
Ryo : 17500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Today was a somber day for the wolf boy Yaju, walking from the forest in Kumo with his sleeveless outfit and skull crusher gloves on, he had an objective today. It was rather simple, train some girl by the name of Hibana. After his fight with the Grizzly Queen, Oliver, he had a new objective in life- to defeat her on his own. For now he had to work on his "teamwork" skills and become stronger. Today he did not wear his hat which was surprising to say the least because he always wore it no matter what. His yellow slitted eyes stared upon the area for a moment as he rubbed the scar that spanned across the bridge of his nose," So I need to train this chick for some odd reason, and why I was recommended was beyond me," huffing as he continued to walk to the training grounds.

On his shoulder was one blade, something he picked up from nowhere and the other a set of blade he had no idea what they could do. Of course he would keep trinkets like these only because they interested him. It took him a while but he was finally at the training grounds, where he would see the body of some girl there. Sniffing the air for a moment he would walk closer to her and smile," You Hibana? If you are then good, take this blade and get ready," smiling as he handed her the pair of dual blades.

(the blades I gave you are Here and you can use them as they are without elements until you get chakra infusion then you can do more)

Silence is only Temporary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibana Tendou
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 am

Hibana was just standing there, looking at the sky and waiting for her opponent, i mean training partner. She continued to crack her knuckles and fingers as she began to hear the sound of footsteps heading her way. As she took her eyes off of the sky, she looked ahead. She then noticed a man walking towards her. She could tell that he had yellow slit eyes. The smile on her face continued as the man walked up to her.

He asked if her name was Hibana, to this she replied. "Why yes, My name is Hibana Tendou." she said in a polite voice, she then gave a little bow towards the man.  "It is a pleasure meeting you. I suppose you are Yaji?" she asked the man. Before she awaited an answer, the man threw a pair of duel blades at her. As she reached up, she grabbed it, giving it a twirl and in less then seconds, connecting the blades, forming them to be one duel bladed/sided spear. As the twirling stopped, she pointed it towards her opponent. Her golden eyes glimmered in the sun as she began to study her opponent, however at the same tin studying her blade. Hibana let a smile onto her face. 

Duel blades? Duel fucking blades? the sword feels great but green? Are you kidding me?  she  shouted inside of her head, making sure to think it with a smile on her face. "Thank you so much sir! I was really starting to get worried... I'm not good with Jutsu and I don't own any weapons, so this will be a big help." she thanked the man, she was actually being sincere, she was very grateful that the man had brought her a weapon. "So, we are beginning now?" she asked with a bit of confusion. A face of innocence grew on her face and her smile faded as she pretended to loosen her grip on her blade. "I... I don't know how to fight..." She then tilted her head to the side, acting as if she was confused and lost. "Can you start off, just so that i'm not lost?" she asked the man.

Post Word Count: 363
Total Word Count: 711
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuga Ametsuchi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:40 am

Good he had the right girl and from the looks she was young and cute, what a surprise to that as well. Running his hands through his hair he would sigh," Yea and the name is Yaju and Yaji, nice to meet you as well I suppose," watching her as she handled the blade like a bro. This girl was already odd to begin with, but now he was having thoughts on her capabilities as well as what exactly she could do. Stepping back he would crack his knuckles as he looked at her with his piercing yellow eyes," Quite simple my dear, were going to spar, your blade vs my skills... at least until you get stronger then I would actually have to resort to using other tactics," smiling as a small jolt of lightning surged through his fists.

Although he had a better idea as he grabbed the other blade he would flick it and make the blade come out, no longer than a Katana he would presume a sloppy sword style and smile," sure why not, after all, after this day you will have not problem fighting anyone," his first move was simple. He slid right in front of her and performed a vertical slash at half speed [12] so he wouldn't be too fast for the girl to see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibana Tendou
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:56 am

She held onto her sword, even as her opponent, Yuji, began talking to her. He had a tone of boredom in his voice, and it was starting to piss her off a bit. Why is he bored? am i boring him? what the hell is his problem? she thought to herself. She gripped her sword as the man began to continue talking. He certainly thought high of him self, the way he talked about how Hibana would be able to fight anyone after this fight. 

Yuji reached and pulled out a katana. She gripped harder on her newly given blade as the man charged towards her. As the man charged, she could tell he wasn't using his whole speed, however, a smile grew on her face. As the man came towards her, trying to slash at her with his katana. A smile grew on her face, no, not the same innocent little smile that she had a few seconds ago, but her true smile, a smile of harsh and partially cruel intent. "time to show off huh?" she muttered barely loud enough to be heard. She dashed to the side, her speed[13] being almost far greater then what he was exhibiting. As she quickly charged back at him, this time with full speed, she lifted up her sword, and slamming it down, hoping to lang it on top of him, and using her strength[10] to bare down on top of him. 

Hibana however wasn't one to use shear strength. As soon as the blade slammed down, she leaped back, using her new weapon to propel her back like a javalen, putting a good 10 or 15 meters between her and Yuji. "Wow, your strong sir," She commented, being honest, however still letting a chuckle escape her lips as she once again twirled the blade, she then stopped it, getting in a fighting stance with the weapon crossed in front of her body, hoping that she could use it as a type of shield or form of defense if Yuji decided to come at her quickly. That so wasn't his full speed. she thought to herself. No way would anyone that slow ever get passed the academy. 

"Cut the bull shit" little Hibana shouted. "I thought we were here to spar? not show off some shitty little skills that don't even show off your power."

Post Word Count: 394
Total Word Count: 1,105

Stats:

Statistics (Click this)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuga Ametsuchi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:32 am

Now this girl was definitely starting to meet his expectations and even more so he was starting to like her. Her attitude and fighting style stuck out the most, now as he went to block the attack he had to up his speed a bit to actually time the clashing of the blades. Parrying the strike he would jump back and smile," Fiesty and smart, gotta say Hibana you have something I like. So if you want me to get serious then I will, be prepared though for I will show you what I can really do," tossing the blade aside he would begin to go on all fours as his eyes became more feral and his nails and teeth became longer.

He would like out a small growl as he smiled," your swords versus my fangs now lets see what you can do Hibana," running at her at his full speed [26]. With his speed he would slide to the right and sweep kick her before bringing his right fist near her stomach. Although he did not want to kill her, he aimed for a less vital spot, the sides and smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibana Tendou
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 am

As the man began to talk to her, he admitted that he was not using his true power. She looked at Yaju in the eyes as he began to speak about how much he was growing to like her. She didn't take her gaze off of him, however, he began to get into a dog or beast like position. As his teeth began t sharpen, and his nose and eyes began to narrow, she jerked at her double blade, quickly splitting it apart and turning it into the original 2 pikes that she had in the first place. 

"Your blades v.s. by teeth." the man told her. A smile grew upon Hibanas face as she began to twirl the blades, as if she was a blade dancer in the wind she moved them with grace. "Okay, But lets make things interesting." as the beast charged at her, she formed an X formation wit the blades. She knew there was no way she could possibly dodge this next attack. Thanks to this new stance of his, she could tell from his fist leap that his sped was almost, if not exactly, twice the speed of hers, however, she had another trick up her sleeve. "If i win this fight," as the man was less then a foot away, wings flew from her back, sending her flying into the air. A glowing tattoo on her side grew until the pattern rested around her whole body. Little white horns where now on he head as the little wings aloud her to fly along in the air. 

"Then you have to get me to Chuunin, as a team," Hibana then tensed her grip with the blades, one in each hand. She then flew down, attempting to pin the now dog like opponent to the ground with her Pikes. Right as soon as she hit, either her opponent, or the ground, she spoke one last word. 

"deal?" 

Post Word Count: 322
Total Word Count: 1,427

Stats:

Statistics (Click this)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuga Ametsuchi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:54 am

Something had made Yaju smiled as he watched the girl dodge his attack, although the way she did it was cool. Smiling he would stand up and chuckle," So full of surprises aren't we Hibana, well then let us hear this proposal," smiling as she came at him. Charging his lightning into his claws he would be prepared to jumped to the side as she hit the ground," okay you got yourself a deal," jumping back as the lightning encased claws crackled.

Swiping his hand into the air, he would send a claw shaped blast of lightning toward her at 30 speed, smiling as he waited to see what she would do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibana Tendou
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:14 am

As her Spikes missed, she smiled as the man agreed to her proposal. "Ah, good, glad we could come to an agreement!" she said, yanking her swords out from the ground and spinning around, attempting to jam them into the wolf mans side, however, he was fast. He leaped up at her, his claw like hands pulsing with electric energy, enough to fry an average person.

As the wave of electric energy flew towards her, she lifted up her swords, creating yet another X formation. Fuck! she though to herself as the impact hit. Luckly, the sword absorbed most of the damage, however, it still knocked the wind out of her. Sending her flying back and crashing into the near by trees. As she slowly got up, a smile grew onto her face. She could feel her body pulsate with energy. 

"How interesting." she chuckled, spitting a bit of her blood onto the ground in front of her.  However, something was different, her wings had gotten a bit bigger, but that wasn't it. 

"What the hell." she tightened her grip on her blades as she slowly got up. "I said what the hell! I if don't cut into you soon!" she charged forward, going a full speed, and thanks to her new weapon, she got a speed boost for it absorbing the lightning. With her speed [23] she practically flew forward. "IF I DON'T CUT INTO SOMEONE SOON I WONT BE ABLE TO GET OFF!" with that, she attempted to jam the blades into the wolf mans back, however if she hit the arms that was okay too. However, she was different. With her weapons sharpness [105] she tried to deliver random slashes. She didn't even give time between for a breather. She just kept swinging her sword towards the opponent. "Would you just bleed already!" she yelled.

Post Word Count: 308
Total Word Count: 1,735

Stats:

Statistics (Click this)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuga Ametsuchi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 am

Yaju had smiled as the girl got up and continued to fight which was good in his eyes. He activated his Byakugan as he stared at her," You want to cut me Hibana, well come fuck on my claws welcome your embrace," smiling as she came at him. He loved this change in her and it would bring his feral side out even more as he ran at her at full speed [31] meeting her head on. As she swung for the attack he would jump over her and slide, beginning to dodge each of her attacks as he smiled," because you haven't bought me dinner yet dear, shit," one of the blades grazing his cheek. With a growl he slammed his palm into her stomach and pushed her back 10 meters as he licked his cheek," oh my what is this... you cut me, oh yes this is going to be fun," smiling as he sped towards her until he appeared behind her and performed a flurry of slashes at her, his sharp claws ripping through her clothing and even cutting her arms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]   Today at 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Day with the wolf (Hibana and Yaju) [training]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: