Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:45 pm
Hota focused her energy and then looked at Xuro. "Maybe I can turn into him. That would be a good transformation." Hota thought to herself. She took a deep breathe then did the hand sign necessary to do the jutsu. She transformed into Xuro in a puff of smoke. "Well, I think I have the idea now." She smiled and then a puff of smoke appeared again and she turned back into herself.  "Did I do it okay?" She asked Xuro. Hotaru was concerned pon whether or not she was catching on, she wanted to become a Genin and she also wanted to join his group, can't do that if she can't do simple jutsus.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:45 pm
Xuro watched as Hotaru performed the transformation technique. He had hoped he managed to explain to her well enough for her to successfully achieve the transformation technique. His face expressed a smile as he spoke after he saw her perform it, "Wow! Well done Hotaru! That's perfect! I'm sure you'll be able to Ace the Genin exams now!"
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm
Hotaru smiled happily. She did al three jutsus for him. She Did the substitution jutsu. Appearing and disappearing then reappearing in the spot in front of Xuro. She then did the clone jutsu making two clones standing on each side of her. She then transformed into Xuro and back to herself. She did all three very easily. She sighed and leaned forward onto his shoulder. "I am beginning to get tired, but I know I must train some more. What should we do next?" She asked him as she stood back up across from him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 am
"Welllll now that you more than ready for the genin exams... If you not too tired, let's see your clan kekkei genkai. I haven't seen you use it before. I wanna see how well you can use their insects of the Aburame clan" Xuro smiled and said. He knew that they were a very powerful weapon to utilise and can be very effective. If Hotaru could use her insect manipulation well, she'd be a very strong ninja and will definitely be able to go far.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:51 am
+4 stats from 911 words
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:16 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum