Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Team 0 Cleans a Building! (Mission Topic) Empty Team 0 Cleans a Building! (Mission Topic)

Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 pm
Link
Cleaning Windows:

It didn't seem like to hard of a mission. Den had, unfortunately, been unable to find a mission for his team to do the day of their meeting. So a few days had passed since then. In that time Den had retrieved a Sharingan eye, which was now implanted where his own right eye used to be. A bandage was still wrapped around his face, he hadn't fully recovered from the surgery yet.

Den waited next to the building that his team would be cleaning, having sent them letters once more so they'd know what was going on. They'd all know he had received a C-rank mission for them, unless they didn't find the letter. He wore a casual outfit, no need for his combat gear while he was doing a simple cleaning job. He sat down on a bench near the large skyscraper, it was about mid day. The sun was covered up for the most part by clouds, but it didn't look as though it would rain.

TWC: 169

(Quick post, just trying to get the topic started.)
13/30
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Team 0 Cleans a Building! (Mission Topic) Empty Re: Team 0 Cleans a Building! (Mission Topic)

Mon May 06, 2013 11:32 pm
Kurogane woke up later in the morning, approximately 15 minutes before he was supposed to meet with the team for their meeting. He had slept in his Yukata and got up slowly," Lets see, i can get there withing five to ten minutes no problem, but i am kinda hungry. Such a debacle i am facing...wait i can just grab a rice cake and be off," he grabbed his book and ref board and hopped flat out of the window, balancing on it as he flew high into the sky as he made his way to his destination. His journey took about five minutes but he arrived there on time as he saw Den," Hey Den what's up...what the hell happened to you man. Don't tell me someone kicked your ass before i did," he was kind of serious though. He hovered beside him slowly, the board making no noises as he waited for the rest of them to show up.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Team 0 Cleans a Building! (Mission Topic) Empty Re: Team 0 Cleans a Building! (Mission Topic)

Tue May 07, 2013 11:24 am
Takeo strolled towards the meeting point at a rather average pace for him. For once he had actually slept the night before and actually felt energised. It was quite a strange feeling for the boy, one that he hadn't felt in quite awhile. He would need the energy for today however, as he wanted to get the mission done as quickly as possible. The quicker it was done, the quicker he could go home, and also the quicker he got money. A grin came to his face at the thought of actually earning money for once, which was quickly wiped from his face as he rounded the corner. He didn't want to walk up with a creepy smile on his face, that'd just be weird. As he approached the building his eyes caught sight of a person sitting on a bench. He recognised the person was Den rather quickly and so headed over towards that direction. "Hello." He mumbled a quiet greeting to the two people and took a seat on the bench that Den was sat on. Resting his chin in the palm of his hand, his elbow on the arm-rest thing he would wait silently.

[Total Wordcount: 529]
Kuroda Momiji
Kuroda Momiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1925

Tue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm
Kuroda walked towards the tall skyscraper that loomed in downtown Tengakure, flipping the letter he had received about his team's mission, in his hand. He was wearing all of his usual things, except for a few key pieces that were missing. One. The scroll that he normally wore of his shoulder was missing, and two, the pair of scrolls that buckled to his belt were also missing, as were the weapons he carried on him. He still hadn't gotten around to getting the money to replace them, but hopefully this mission could change that. It paid 950 ryo, so that would be a start, but still...

Walking up to the building, Kuroda spotted his team, Den sitting on a bench, his head wrapped in bandages, Kurogane hovering beside him on that board, and Takeo, resting, of course. He approached them, still looking a bit down.

"Oi, Den, where could someone get better weapons? Someone stole mine, and I haven't needed to buy any for a long time. So, any ideas?"

(TWC: 604)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed May 08, 2013 12:25 am
Den smirked, “No, I just had to get some surgery done on my eye. I’m fine.”

As he finished the sentence, Takeo entered, mumbling hello before sitting next to Den. He nodded to him, noticing that he actually wasn’t that tired today. That would be good, perhaps

The last to arrive was Kuroda this time, who mentioned something about his items being stolen, "What happened? How did you lose your stuff?" He had been about to tell the team that they had to get to work, but this was more important. If one of his Genin had been robbed, that could be really bad.

The tools that the Genin would be using to clean the buildingwere behind the bench, and it would be noticeable to anyone that looked that there was only enough supplies for 3 people, not 4. He hadn't intended on working, instead he was going to watch the 3 Genin clean up the windows while he supervised. They would be using the Surface walking technique to climb the walls of the skyscraper, also making sure to clean off the spots were they were stepping of course. Whether they wanted to work top to bottom or bottom to top was their decision.

TWC: 808

14/30
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat May 11, 2013 12:54 am
Kurogane had nodded and looked at him," Fair enough, well lets go and and clean those damn windows," as he grabbed some supplies to go and clean the windows. As he hovered up to the some of the first windows he would spray the windows and wash them," this is not that bad...Den you should come and help me clean," laughing as he went around and cleaned more windows.

As it stood he was having fun, although cleaning windows was boring but it sure is fun," well at least this is as fun as i can make it, but for now i want to just relax," singing a song to himself as he continued to clean the windows. Technically he was cheating, but he was using the tree walking technique to stay on his board so he was in the clear for now. Looking down he would see his teammates hopefully as he continued to clean and hum that same damn song.

Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun May 12, 2013 12:55 pm
Takeo pushed himself up from the bench and leant over to grab the supplies that he felt were needed. He briefly wondered if the supplies they had would actually be enough for the task at hand but simply pushed it from his mind. If they ran out they could just get Den to get some more from them. With that in mind he decided it would be best to start from the top of the building. He did ignore the part about one of his team mates losing their stuff, because he didn't really care that much. So he took off in a jog towards the building. Chakra pooled around his feet as he stepped on to the wall of the building. He stood there vertically for several moments before turning his head to Den. "If you're going to just be sitting there, perhaps you could go get us something to drink?" It seemed like a reasonable request, after all it's not like Den had anything else to do. With his request said he would take off at a jog up the side of the building. It was quite a weird sensation running up the side of a building. Regardless of this weird feeling Takeo reached the top of the building within a few seconds. He turned his head to glance down to the ground for a bit and instantly regretted it. His head snapped back to look to the sky before he set to work. It seemed that most of the cleaning for his part of the building was of his own footprints that he had made on the way up. Hopefully by the time he was done with this section his team mates would have finished the rest of the building.

Total Wordcount: 1264
Kuroda Momiji
Kuroda Momiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1925

Sun May 12, 2013 3:33 pm
Kuroda huffed in irritation, looking off to the Training Towers in the distance. "I went to spar at the towers, but apparently someone was waiting to catch me off guard. I got sucker punched on the stairs by someone. I got knocked out and when I woke up, all my stuff was gone and there was a little pool of blood on my arm, looked like someone had taken my blood while I was out. Dunno why though. In any case, I didn't lose my stuff, I was robbed. In any case, I really need weapons and scrolls to replace the ones that were taken."

Kuroda saw both his teammates take off to wash the building before them, and also noticed that there was only one set of washing equipment left. Obviously, that was meant for Kuroda. So, washing a building for 950 ryo, sounded good enough.

So, picking up his supplies, Kuroda left Den to think on his answer, walking up to the building and extending his chakra field beyond his feet. With this, he began to walk up the last third of the building that was left to him. He had seen Takeo's method of cleaning and had decided that going from the top down would be the best option. He headed to the top of the skyscraper, bucket and washer in hand. It didn't take long for him to have done about half the building on his side, and at that point he was thinking on what he should buy with his ryo. Obviously equipment to replace what was lost, but aside from that, he didn't know what else to get.

Shortly after this, Kuroda had finished his third of the building and had returned to the ground to lean against the building, next to Den, waiting upon the others to finish.

(TWC: 1573)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon May 13, 2013 10:41 pm
Den wondered if someone had attacked Kuroda for his bloodline, and had merely taken his weapons to make it look like a normal robbery. Den would have to look into it, but for now he had to worry about replacing Kuroda's lost gear. He could have been an ass and just forced him to do more missions to get the money, but instead decided he would give him a loan. Den usually carried around 3,000 ryo with him when he wasn't in his shinobi gear. The pouch that usually contained his weapons was completely filled by money, as the 3 Genin went to work he wondered how much to give to Kuroda.

He also decided to do as Takeo suggested, and get them drinks for when they were done. He mused over the fact that he wanted to seem a tough, hard teacher but instead he was being quite the pushover. He would return right before the boy's finished cleaning the windows, 3 bottles of water with him. He'd sit down and wait for them all to finish, before removing half of the giant wad of cash that was in his pouch, "Here, this should held you out. With the money from the mission, you should be well on your way to getting the items you need." Den had thought about giving him all of the money, but he didn't want him to spend it all on useless junk if he still had money left over.

"Alright, missions done, let's all go get the money and then return home. I'll send for you guys when it is time for our next meeting, perhaps we'll train, or do yet another mission." He would then turn to leave, heading towards the Kage office.

TWC:2065

16/30
Kalsu Yuki
Kalsu Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 11710

Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum