Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Team 4 again [Private][NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 4 again [Private][NK]

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:45 pm
Hideyoshi sat in the tree and listened to the two answer the question, but it seemed rather easy to him. When Raiku mentioned something about a beast he would smile," Hey Corbinek, it seems like were not alone. It seems Raiku also has a friend tagging along inside of him," it was a bit sarcastic, but Hideyoshi wasn't to scared or surprised. It was more of a nice coincidence to him, but out of the answers, his was more appropriate. Hideyoshi would hang from the high tree upside down, his feet rooted to the trunk," Irou your looking at this the wrong way, it isn't the matter of how fast you are or anything like that. The answer would be the five...Simply because the five together are more important than the one. Sure you save an important person, but you just lost five lives. What that important person could give you for saving him is far less miniscule than what the five would eternally thank you for, look at it in a different perspective." Inside of his head, Corbinek would respond," Didn't know you were so wise as to dissect the issue and give a valid point, it seems my partner is smarter than i though," of course Corbinek had to fuck with him, but it was how they bonded. Now he awaited for Samuro to respond to the answers to see who was right.

[Cyan is a thought inside of his head] and blue is also a conversation in his head]
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:52 am
He judged each of their answers thoroughly, as they would not only give hint to what kind of person they were, but to who might better serve as the second in command. He just stares at the three, to only come down to the obvious choice. "I see..."

To start off, Irou, the playful ninja, was already known to Samaruo as a happy going guy. His answer was to save the one lone person, who held political power within the village. He even ended his question I a little joke. "I'm sorry Irou, but you cannot be the second in command for this team." Samaruo remembered what Irou's dream was when he first met him, to become part odd the ANBU black ops. Such a illogical statement on mere the fact that he had a better chance saving the lone person, instead of the 5 citizens wouldn't fly well with Samaruo. A Political member can be replaced, a villager cannot not. One can’t run, a village with more higher ups than the amount of citizens, let alone have one. Samaruo nodded his head as he would then turn to Raiku.

Looking at Raiku, he observed his answer, and technically he was right. Though Samaruo had to think on what type of power he held, he came to the conclusion that Raiku was a jinjuriki, of which beast was yet to be discovered. But, one cannot simply rely on power alone. With his answer, it would reveal that Raiku heavily relied on his power, and a habit like that would tend to corrupt one's rational thinking. A leader that relies on power may start of good at first, but most likely in the end, their own power would become their downfall. "Raiku, you answer with confidence and power, most would pick you dead on the spot. However, I can't allow you to become the second in command for that very reason." Samaruo glared upon Raiku, “You were to pick one, in this world you can't have both. Yes we are all given choices, but in the end we can only have half of the apple. Do you understand Raiku?" Samaruo foresaw that the kid would become a valuable teammate, with the proper guidance.

Finally, he shifted his attention towards Hideyoshi , the one who managed to sneak up on him. Besides that, he answered the question quite well. It didn’t matter how strong or how faster you were, it mattered on how well you looked at the situation and makes the best choice possible. "Hideyoshi, you will become the group's second in command. Allow me to explain why, to all of you. He besides Irou was the only one who answered the question correctly; you were to only choose one action, save the one or save the five. Irou would have been a likely choice, if it weren’t for his joking manner. The real test to this question was to see if you all could follow directions and answer logically. Once again, you can't have the whole apple in this world."

As he finished his explanation, he would then make his way away from the area, deeper into the forest. "Hideyoshi, you will assume control from here. Tomorrow, have your teammates report to the training grounds early in the morning. That is the day we truly begin training for the chuunin exams."

"See you soon everyone", he said as he disappeared into the forest, teleporting out of the area.

[Exit]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm
Irou heard what samaruo said that he couldn't be the second commander of the team," Well that sucks but at least I got a team to work with, congrats on becoming leader Hideyosh. now I must be going see you guys next time." Irou then took off running leaving the meeting he was heading to his apartment where he would get some rest.

(Kind of a short exit)

EXIT
Hi
Hi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 am
Raiku was angered, perhaps influence of the beast effecting him as he considered the thought of going on a rage killing spree on his team, taking out his naive leader and teammates. It wasn't going to happen, but he couldn't hide his new-found irritation and anger. "You never said that I can't try both, considering that in reality the fact is I have that option, plus I did respond with a answer for a situation if there a way I couldn't have the whole apple so to speak, therefore I did answer correctly but informed you of something that you didn't know could be possible at first. Maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror and realize with more effort and determination, along with sheer will you can do the impossible and do both, but whatever." he said, walking off and heading back to his home.

[Exit]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:38 pm
Hideyoshi sighed as he looked at Raiku for a moment, although his answer was correct the world never worked like that for even with power people can still die. From his standpoint he would make a decent leader, but with his team he has alot to work with. For now he would flip from the tree and land looking at everyone leave," Well...this will be a fun experiece, what do you think...Corbinek," speaking for a moment as he started to walk off," Well boy you have your work cut out for you with this group but you can manage." His body slowly disappeared into the woods as he left the area.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum