HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Unexpected Intrusion
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 7:59 am

» Wolves of Kumo
by Kei Yuki Today at 7:48 am

» Sukea Tamashi
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 7:32 am

» Daniel Kiyade's Training (Closed)
by Daniel Kiayde Today at 7:01 am

» Raiton Cape
by Love Sakumo Today at 6:16 am

» Above Expectations [Open] [NK]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 6:14 am

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 6:06 am

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 6:01 am

» Kalix LEarning Moving Earth Core (T)
by Akihana Akari Today at 5:46 am

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Today at 5:25 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Love Sakumo

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny
Genin
Genin

Fame : 2
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Konoha
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:09 am

"Its time to get away from these people" Johnny grew tired of the village and needed a little time to himself where no one would trouble him "No more mission no more training" Johnny started running towards the leaf gates "I want to head into the forest where I won't be found" Johnny ran out a couple of miles then stop and look around "This is it nobody around" Johnny laid next to a tree and had his eyes close "This is what i'm talking about"

"When you've hovered between life and death so many times that it doesn't faze you, you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly that your profile has been entered into my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja." - Zabuza Momochi
If you were to go on a trip... where would you like to go Guest ?
My Stats Page you should take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 1865
100%

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Yusuke was just wondering around the place in hopes to not have anyone distrub his peace time but he was also lost as to what he is going to do. The words in his head tells him *hmm are you going to train or not unless you want to be at the very back of the village in terms of skill then you should just laid around*. After walking for sometime Yusuke notice that there were someone near him so he decided that he should hide himself before doing anything.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

"I think someone just arrive here" Johnny said to himself "I'm not the best sensory but I can tell when someone this close" Johnny took a couple of seconds to think over his options "I could not say anything and maybe he leaves or call him out now before something bad happens" Johnny open one eye and look over where the ninja was hiding "Hey you how about you come out already"

"When you've hovered between life and death so many times that it doesn't faze you, you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly that your profile has been entered into my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja." - Zabuza Momochi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Yusuke knew that the ninja would not be stupid enough not to have notice him so he decided to make a shadow clone as he send it to meet the guy that have call him out. As Yusuke's clone jumps down from the tree in the forest he then walks over in with a friendly tone and said to him "Yo...nice to meet you".

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 pm

As the ninja came and greeted Johnny reply back "Nice to meet you as well" Johnny smile as he pulled out a empty cup "Mind helping out a low genin like myself with some ryo its not easy to get strong on a empty stomach" Johnny waited to see the ninja response

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Yusuke's clone did not know what to do but when he saw what the ninja did so he release the clone and show himself as he took out 500 ryo and put it in the cup as Yusuke thinks to himself as he then smiles at the ninja and said to him "hi what is you name mine is Yusuke".

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Johnny eyes grew wide as he saw the man put 500 ryo in the cup "Thanks really !" He then heard the man name "Hello Yusuke my name Johnny " after he gave out his name he put the ryo in a safe spot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:13 pm

(hmm i think this topic is void xyxer said that i cant post here)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)   Today at 8:09 am

Back to top Go down

Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: