Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Another day at home Empty Another day at home

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 pm
It had been early in the morning...maybe five or six o'clock when his alarm clock went off, signifying his day was soond to start. Groggily getting out of the bed as he looked around the place. At first notice he did not see anything until a small gleam came from his door. At first due to him just waking up he did not notice it. Rubbing his eyes he would now know of what was to come as he stomped silently," OH god not this early in the morning...i haven't even gotten a chance to do anything wrong...not that i would anyways... And i even woke up on time," the gleam would slowly move away from the door as the footsteps were heard walking away from the room. Letting out a long soft sigh he would grab his towel and walk out of the room, heading to his bathroom where he would take a nice long shower.

As he continued to walk through the halls, he would walk by his grandfather's room, who would be asleep on the bed. He was suppose to already be up by now, but seeing him asleep meant something bad was occurring or he was just being a lazy old man. Finally hitting the shower, Hideyoshi would slowly turn on the hot water as it hit his body, pressing all of his hair down. When his hair was wet, it would actualy come to his lower neck. Running his fingers through his wet hair he would sigh," i only have one more week until my genin exams...how will i be able to pass unless i get a different test or something," his thoughts however turned to what would happen afterwards, but with everything else going on it would have to be something good. After spending thirty minutes in the shower, he would slowly walk out and get dressed as he applied his bandages on his arms and legs then put on his clothes.

Walking out of the bathroom a strong chill would come across his back as he slowly turned around as he saw his mom standing at the opposite end. Of course he knew what this meant as he looked at her," That is why he is asleep you are going to be training me today aren't you...oh god not again," as he took a small step backwards a knife would go flying past his face, making a small cut. Knowing what this meant he would begin to run throughout the house as these dangerous objects were whizzing past him. He would stumble down the stairs and into the living room where she would jump down the stairs, aiming for his arms. Barraling into the kitchen he would run through the kitchen, heading for the backdoor rapidly.

His mother would throw three knives aiming for his head as he ducked quickly breaking down the door as he rolled into the yard. His mother was getting dangerous by the minute as she continued to chase him, throwing the knives at his arms and legs,"," The sooner you accept your punishment the sooner we can end this son, but the more you run the more i am going to throw these knives," her voice was soft but her orange eyes screamed killer intent. Finally making it to the fence he was almost over it until she threw a knife and aimed for his leg, grazing it barely as he fell to the ground looking at her," Dammit mom why must our training be "punishment" i swear you are just evil...i am also glad you are not a teacher because those kids would be dead," the only thing being heard from her was a giggle as he began to throw more knives at him.

Hideyoshi had to train like this everyday, either with his grandpa or his mom but everyday he did this he knew he would be stronger than ever. Finding the strength he would continue to run away from her, dodging all of the knives as they went past him, until the last one was thrown. He was a second to late as the knife pierced his right arm, dropping to the ground looking at the wound," Dammit i was a second too late....looks like i need more training," Looking over at his mother. She would slowly walk over to him as she rested her hand on his shoulder," You did well son, but remember to keep your head clear and your body strong and you will succeed no matter what," giving him a kiss on the forehead as she went to collect her knives.

After getting bandaged and taken care of Hideyoshi would go to his room and get into his bed. After such intensive training he would sigh and smile," Only a week until my exams...i have so much to learn but for now i will sleep," chuckling to himself as he slowly fell asleep. He would be almost asleep when his door slammed open and his mother looked at him with a smile," Breakfast is ready...get down there or i will cut you," she said it with such a straight face and smile which made severe chills run up his spine. Getting up quickly he would walk downstairs and go to get the breakfast his mother had cooked. Although his family was dangerous and batshit crazy he loved them dearly and knew they meant him well...when they werent threatneing him with knives.

Breakfast went well as always, a little side talk here a little side talk there, but for the most part they would eat and laugh at the jokes his grandpa had told. Occasionlly he would tell stories of when he was younger, the missions he went on and the people he had met. Throughout all of them the ones about his father were the ones he loved the most. Although he doesn't have any memories of his father, the stories he was told made him wonder what he would have been like if he was stil alive.

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Another day at home Empty Re: Another day at home