Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari]

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Hikarishi saw the man moving to slash him but it was to late even with his second tomoe sharigan activated he was to deep in his movement to change. the kunai he slashed with made no hit as he was slashed across the chest and a searing pain shot through him and his arms went limp 'why cant i beat this guy surely with my sharigan im stronger then him....i need strength i can not do this on my own' he thought before stumbling backwards and almost hitting the ground. "W-Why are you doing this?" he asked the murder takisho who stood before him.

[requesting 3rd tomoe sharigan]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari]

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:41 pm
{Bumping for approval so we can finish the topic.}
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 pm
[Bump....need approval so that this topic can end]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm
[The way that the CD is currently it warrants enough for 3rd tomoe, you can continue.]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 pm
He looked at the boy, who had been an Uchiha. He watched as the third tomoe formed in his eyes, he looked. The cut wouldn't cause death, though he may need medical attention. He heard the child asking the clone why Kino was doing this. He grinned, removing the scarf he used as a mask. "Because, you wanted to become stronger. Sorry if I was going a little rough on you there, and sorry for wounding you, I was sure you'd move back.." He said, then sighed, though his grin remained. "I'll be making sure you become stronger then. My name's Kino, I'm a Konohagakure Jounin. I'll be taking you as an unofficial student." He said, turning around and heading to Konohagakure, signaling for the boy to follow. "Let's go get you to the hospital."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:23 pm
Hikarishi felt his eyes change and felt a new power withing him. The man he knew as Takisho removed his scarf and answered him and even took him on to be his unofficial student. He learned that the man was really a Kohonagakure No Sato Jounin and his name was Kino. "I was stepping back but decided to try to attack you, you know no guts no glory and all that." He said in reply and followed when signaled to do so. "I have never seen you before...My name is Hikarishi...Hikarishi Uchiha nice to meet you i guess." He said following behind him sliding his Kunai back into his pouch.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 pm
"Better to be alive and fight another day rather than die for a useless cause." Kino said in reply, the clone poofed, and the original Kino began to catch up to the boy. he listened as the boy introduced himself and stated he had never met Kino before. "Well, I'm more new to Konohagakure, I joined recently. And, as I said I'm Kino. My full name being Kinominki, I, and many others prefer Kino though, and I am aswell as you an Uchiha." He said, looking back at the boy. Kino's eyes transformed into the third tomoe sharingan.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 pm
The boy saw as the clone was destroyed by the origanal and heard as the original Kino caught up with him. "Well things you learn after waking up from an ass kicking." he said as he saw Kinos' eyes change into the sharigan with three tomoe. "And you said you just joined? How is that going for you?" he asked and smiled while holding the spot that was cut on his chest it was hard as it was a big cut but not deep he saw in relief.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:52 pm
"Going good I suppose, have a genin squad to teach, now I have an extra student." He said, moving on. "Anyways, let's get you to the hospital." He said, hurrying up.

{SHORT, exit.}
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:55 pm
Hikarishi smiled at Kinos' Response. "Alright then lets go." he said catching up with him.

[Short, EXIT Thank you Vretiel ^_^]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum