Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Helping a konoha nin... (Open to all no kill) Empty Helping a konoha nin... (Open to all no kill)

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 pm
Yoshida ran from the country borders heading right for his village hospital he then saw how the boy started to cough that was an good sign from the ninja he then ran and front of the ninja hospital looking at the people going in yoshida then ran inside the hospital asking the docter for help...

"Hey I was training with this konoha ninja and I took all of his chakra out of his body and he fainted to the ground so can you please help me out docter" Yoshida said as he stood there looking into the docter eys...

"You don't see many konoha ninjas coming inside this place"

"Yea It's my fault so please help him out"

Yoshida saw how the docter took the boy to the back of the room trying to wake him back up after they saw how the boy started to move a little yoshida then shot down inside the waiting room. He shot there for hours until the docter cam e and telling him that the ninja was going to make it but he need chakra inside his body...

"I can push chakra inside his body now can I see him"

"Sure"

Yoshida then stood up walking inside the room were the konoha ninja was looking at him sleep. Yoshida was going to start pushing the chakra threw his body but he was going to let the young ninja get some rest...
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Helping a konoha nin... (Open to all no kill) Empty Re: Helping a konoha nin... (Open to all no kill)

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:14 pm
Itami felt like crap. He was distantly aware he was lying in a soft bed but he couldn't recall how he got there. His memory was groggy and he felt incredibly weak. He tried to stay awake and remember but his body wouldn't let him so he fell back into a peaceful sleep.

Some time later, he woke up, this time feeling strong enough not to let his body and mind float away to dreamland. He forced his eyes to open and he slowly licked his dry lips. Looking around, he could see he was in a hospital-like room. "What the hell happened" he murmured to himself and pushed himself up on his elbows.

Suddenly, the door was starting to open. Wide eyed but still quite weakened from sleep, he waited to see who would enter. As soon as he caught a glimpse of the foreign ninja, his brain connected the events and he remembered what happened. He opened his mouth to say something but found himself at loss of words.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Helping a konoha nin... (Open to all no kill) Empty Re: Helping a konoha nin... (Open to all no kill)

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 pm
Yoshida saw how the young ninja woke up and he was doing great he then grabbed the young ninja head pushing +5 chakra and it. Yoshida was happy that he was able to save the young ninja life he then saw how the docter told him that he can leave since he gave the young ninja some chakra...

OOC:Itami now got +5 chakra

Exit

wc:295

+1 stat

+2 jp

Last edited by Yoshida Uzumaki on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm
The stranger who's name Itami still didn't know casually walked over to him, forcefully grabbed his head and did some sort of a jutsu once more. Itami was geting tired of this repeatedly happening. He gritted his teeth and tried to move away but before he could even attempt to do that, the other boy let go and walked away. Itami put a hand on his head and rubbed it. He has never been so confused in his life. This person just casually knocked him out, kidnapped him and put him in a hospital when he apparently returned some of his chakra. Itami didn't know what to make of it. All he knew was that he was tired of being controlled and not having any say in what happend. He slipped of the bed and headed for the door. He was getting out of here and fast. He hoped he wouldn't get lost on his way back to his home village.

[exit]

[OCC: hey do i get any stat or JP points for all this writing maybe? :)]

[words in total: 333]
[stats in total: +3 JP, +1 health]

Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:23 pm
We are just waiting for this to get approved
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:15 pm
Matter face I need an mod to void this topic I was told Inside the cbox that you can die from losing all of your chakra so itami is dead and I need this topic to be void by an mod...
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm
All is good in this topic, no death. Approved all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum