Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU - Page 5 Empty Re: Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:01 pm
Approved.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU - Page 5 Empty Re: Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm
Fai would watch as Kuro walked away after successfully transferring the eye to him and also gaining a new ability as well. He would look over to Eiji who was sitting not to far from him," what should we do with that guy there," as he pointed up to Aiko passed out. He would not know what exactly to do with him but anything was better than letting him go to waist, after all he could prove useful in the long run just in case something happens. Fai would jump up and grab him, bringing him down to the earth below and throw him over his shoulder," hey Eiji while we wait for our sight to come back we can sit at my place for a while whaddya say," giving a wide grin as he started to walk off.

[exit with Aiko]

16 stats +33 JP

Seal mastered. Akakiry Overdrive and Lightning blast mastered,
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:35 pm
Eiji would see that Kuro was departing ways and would wave good by to the man who would have been in deep though supposedly. "Bye, see you next time!" Eiji called out, hoping there would be a next time. Then he looked to his right and saw the boy laying there without his byakugan eyes, Eiji felt somewhat bad, but then he remembered he just got some awesome eyes and blew that off. He looked over at Fai and almost simultaneously they said, "What should we do with that guy there?" pointing at the weakling on the ground. "I don't know, just let's take him with us," Fai was one step ahead of him and had already picked up the boy and thrown him over his shoulder. He looked over at Eiji, "Hey Eiji while we wait for our sight to come back we can sit at my place for a while whaddya say," he asked. Eiji replied walking after the boy, "Sure, sounds good to me, I wonder if this guy is gonna be pissed when he wakes up though and one other thing he came up through the ground like it was nothing earlier, we might want to keep him with something he can't merge through."

[Exit]

[TWC = 3701, +18 stats, 37 JP]

[Dehydration 3701/5000 Mastery]

Last edited by Eiji on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm
[WC=658, +6 JP and +3 stats]
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:32 pm
@Aiko approved for stats & JP.
@Fai approved for stats, JP & mastery training.
@Eiji approved for stats, JP & dehydration word count.

Byakugan training is denied. You just got it implanted (correct me if I am wrong). Therefore before you can even train it (or use it for that matter) you must go through 30 posts of regeneration (see doujutsu rules). This goes for both Fai & Eiji.
-Shinji
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum