Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

~A Small Burning Flame~ (PRVT) (Nkill)  Empty ~A Small Burning Flame~ (PRVT) (Nkill)

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Ken just sat under a singular tree on the mountains. Sunrise or sunset, it wasnt really able to be told by ken, guessing it would be discovered soon, if it was going to get brighter or darker. then ken snapped his fingers and the mittens upon his arm became metal. And a small flame blew upon its tips. Lighting the area up a small bit, while the flames touch the tree it will not burn...A flame not of destruction, but will..The Vongola Family...That was his family.

It soon became dark, the area illuminated by the flame, as it rolled in kens fingers....Sure it wasn't warm...but, its orang-ish tint gave it a feel of warmth, that you wanted it, yearned for it. The sky, Like humans yearn for the sky, you would yearn for the flame....that was his position in the vongola of course...Its boss, But equal to all his allies. His Famiglia.

Ken looked around, as if something would arrive to greet him during the cold, illuminated, Night. A small breeze blowing around as the leaves dropped slowly....The tree seeming to be untouched by the winter that had overcome the area...continent. Suna stayed warm obviously, being the warm and bland desert......
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

~A Small Burning Flame~ (PRVT) (Nkill)  Empty Re: ~A Small Burning Flame~ (PRVT) (Nkill)

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 pm
Although the sun would be going down, Fai was generally out at this time of night for there would be less people and less people were good. Fai would be navigation the Mountains of Kumo lookign for something to do or even something interesting. In his mind he could here his seal speaking to him, but that was common for his everyday life. Even at this point he would scratch his head and stop walking looking at the seal," Look you really need to be quiet you pissing me off alright," a fake smile would cross his face as he put his hand down and kept walking. In the distance he would see a small flame and walk towards, well where there is fire there is someone. As he approached the flame he would see a boy sitting there," Helloo," his fake smile begin aparrent.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

~A Small Burning Flame~ (PRVT) (Nkill)  Empty Re: ~A Small Burning Flame~ (PRVT) (Nkill)

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:18 pm
"Hello" Ken would begin, a man appearing before him with a extremely obvious fake smile. Though was its ken right to ask why he was faking? It may even be rude if taken to the extremes. So ken just began to roll the fire in his hands, It licking the air above it. The tips sharp and elegant.

Was ken being approached? Maybe. So ken just stood up and smiled "My name is ken, What is yours? And also, What do i owe your fine appearance?"

WIP
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:25 pm
Looking at this guy the smile would disappear from his face as a more confused look came upon his face," your a guy right? I hope you are not trying to hit on me because it seems like it. Anyways my name is... Fai and i visit these mountains regularly," as he looked down at his right hand again. The same smile would come back up as he started to speak inside his own mind," shut up dammit," the smile fading as he looked back up at Ken. His eyes would flicker to the flame then to Ken," you are not from Kumo are you," as he slouched down a little.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm
[center]Ken would shake his head, No. He wasnt from kumo, He was from tengakure. Continuously rolling the flame that had been mentioned within himself many a time. then getting a big grin "How about i show you something cool..." And with that, he put both his hands down. held his palms with tension (Facing down, both of them) And then, a large flame erupted. Shooting ken into the air, the flames being smaller now, allowing ken to hover within the skies

"Pretty Cool, Huh?"
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 pm
Fai would look up at him and clap his hands," well well that is most entertaining, but how exactly do you do that and allow me to show you something mysellf," as he slowly stuck his right hand into the air. The middle of his hand would begin to glow and crackle as a large bolt of lightning and shoot into the sky as it resembled a crimson dragon. Even from the village itself it could be seen as it roared like lightning. It would disperse into the atmospjere as he smiled. Looking at Ken he would say," we both have something that makes us unique do we not," as he lowered his hand down and gave a bow.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 pm
Ken would smile, as the flames became less powerful, and hovered him down. the tips of his feet gently touching the ground. "I guess...." Then his head shaking, as if he denied whatever he said just now. then moving his head to survey the area. Ken lifted his arm, the right one over his shoulder, as he stretched back. and then the flames bursted. shooting ken to the ground, and slamming his face in..."Ow......curses....i have to work on not trying to use it when i dont want to, if you get what i mean"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum