Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageToday at 3:44 amJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:41 amAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 12:25 amAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 11:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 7:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 5:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 5:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 8:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,] Empty An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,]

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:51 pm
Standing at the edge of the sea, his feet planted firmly on the wooden pier that branched through multiple networks all the way back up to the streets of Kirigakure. As Xyxer stood there silently in contemplation he remembered all of the events he had done within Kirigakure, none of them would have been done by a sane man. He had killed his own ninja, once under the order of his Mizukage, and they were only genins or academy students. The village was slowly destroying his mind and he was truly becoming a demon that the villagers tried to hide from. He needed to leave the village as soon as he could; for the well-being of himself and those within the walls of Kirigakure. As such, he sent out a letter to three people he respected: Sameonna, her letter was a request for him to travel with her to try and take his mind off from whatever was corrupting him,and hopefully for him to recover, Tachi Gyojin, his cousin, a request to travel with them, and Kenchi, a boy he saw talent in, also a request to travel with him. Standing on the pier, looking into the moon reflecting off from the water, he awaited any that would come. Shuffling the rucksack he was carrying with him that had everything he was going to need, along with some stuff he had acquired over his life as an ANBU.

[20 Speed & Strength stored in armour]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,] Empty Re: An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,]

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:00 pm
Kenchi walked slowly through the streets of Kirigakure towards the sea. He had recently recieved a letter from someone he knew. His name was Xyxer, he was a strong ninja and someone who encouraged Kenchi to always strive for perfection in his way of fighting. Kenchi had fought the man two times and he lost both. No matter how hard he tried for some reason he could not even begin to comprehend the strength of the man known as Xyxer. The letter was a request from Xyxer to travel with him, Kenchi could not refuse this offer, for he wanted to learn the ways of the man and everything about him. He arrived at the sea, all of his equipment with him in a small bag. He looked around and instantly noticed the man. He was standing on the pier and appeared to be trapped in his thoughts. Kenchi slowly approached the man as to not alarm him. He then walked till he was two meters from the man and said, "Hey Xyxer, I got your letter." He then waited for what would come next from the man.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,] Empty Re: An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,]

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:52 am
Sameonna had already been awaiting the pending arrival of the shinobi Xyxer, a famed ANBU operative and dear friend of Sameonna already. Their friendship tensed slightly, though nothing infamous exploited itself prominently. Feelings were at a loss for Sameonna when it came to relationships or anything similar to that sense. Regardless, it was the dead of night and not a cloud in the sky. The moonlight cast a beautifully elegant glaze over the lands before it, brightening the entirety of the surrounding area on such a level that it couldn't be described but only by one word; Egotist. She would sense another chakra presence nearby, though she couldn't directly pinpoint who it belonged to so she ignored it for the time being though kept herself aware at all times in case it was an enemy.

Detecting another chakra signature in the immediate vicinity, she immediately reacted by preparing herself for an oncoming attack or a probable ambush. It could have been anything or anyone, and Sameonna was not the type of person to take chances. Though she was merely a thirteen year old teenaged girl - she was also one of the most powerful kunoichi in history, being a Sannin - and reputed as the most dangerous shinobi that Kirigakure has ever produced. Awaiting the arrival of the shinobi, she would be sitting down on a small rock, though fully prepared to take on any attack or ensuing invasion that may threaten the well-being of Sameonna or her allies. Having already activated a clone technique, she awaited the oncoming shinobi in utmost discretion, making sure as to remain completely hidden and undetected.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 pm
Yusuke was told that they are free to leave the village as he wanted to go out of village to take a walk since it has been a very long time that he took a walk by the sea side. As usual Yusuke would travel from his house and having a bag pack with him in case he needs anything "well then i guess it is time to go out of the village and take a walk now maybe i should go out and have some fresh air by the sea side". Yusuke after packing his bag decided that he might as well take a short cut from his house since using the main entrance would take longer for him to reach. Yusuke then leaps from the side of the village, he then travels through the forest as usual for him to reach any destination out to any other place. Yusuke begin to think to himself (hmm not really sure what happen but for now we are able to leave the village without any trouble the higer ups did not reveal much on why we are not allow to leave the village but it is all good now that we are allow i could take this chance to maybe train up more and get stronger or i might even find some people that are willing to train me if i am lucky enough). Yusuke then travel past the forest as he jumps from tree to tree and soon came near the sea side but there was something wrong Yusuke notice that there are people there so he stop and observe what was going on as he watches on and then went ahead as he might make a new friend or he might just get attack by them but he was curious for now.

(ooc: not sure what happen but my post got deleted earlier on, i have ask sam for permission if i could post here so if there is any problem do let me know thanks )
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 pm
Xyxer's body noticeably tensed when Kenchi arrived; his body standing up to attention almost immediately and his head was gazing out into the distance of the blanket of sea. He took a milisecond to match the voice to the face before he turned around and smiled a little. "I'm glad you did. As you can see, I intend to keep my promise of that rematch." Nodding his head once to the boy he noticed something that annoyed him. A figure was standing not too far away from them, watching at the top of the pier that led down to the sea like a carpet. Turning his head a bit more he focused his eyesight, and that was enough confirmation that another shinobi was there. This shinobi, however, did not have long hair so that made Xyxer believe that this was not Sameonna, nor did it approach him quickly so it was not Tachi either. His sanity was hanging by a rapidly decaying tether, and this would be obvious to those that knew him. This single figure, standing with the moonlight reflecting off him made him somewhat infuriated and he was finding it extremely difficult to control his feelings of barbaric rage. Speaking with his voice raised, it was almost a shout, the tone of the voice was not calm and collected as it normally was with Xyxer, but more of a growl, "Announce your name, shinobi, and then leave. However, if you feel like meeting a bloody end, come down here. I do not jest with my words." After he had said that, he kept his eyes focused on the male that was Legacy, waiting to see what the boy's choice would be.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm
The response was exactly what he was hoping for. He wanted another rematch with the man more than anything. He was about to reply to Xyxer when he noticed the body of his comrade become tense before him. Kenchi knew that something had to be up. His left hand fell to his sheath and his body turned around facing the direction in which Xyxer was starring at. It appeared to be a male, someone he did not know and from what he could tell from the body language of Xyxer he did not know him either.

"Announce your name, shinobi, and then leave. However, if you feel like meeting a bloody end, come down here. I do not jest with my words."

Kenchi listened as his comrade spoke the words, in such a tone it made Kenchi tremor. He had never seen this side of Xyxer and frankly it was terrifying. He stepped backwards a little so that he was side by side with Xyxer. He felt pity for the person that had angered Xyxer, he thought as he starred up at the person.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:58 pm
Sameonna had decided to finally locate the shinobi or creatures producing these chakra signatures. Jumping from the tree she was already at, she would leap to another, just thirty feet from the trio of ninja before her, her clone prominently and calmly walking toward the group, overhearing Xyxer murmur a few words of lethal intent under his breathe. Unsure of what that could mean, she immediately tried to intervene, waving at Xyxer and his ally promptly while eyeing down Legacy. "Xyxer.. Calm yourself. Such atrocities are an unneeded luxury that we, as of late, cannot afford." Sameonna seemed to speak moreso like a queen than a 13 year old. Regardless, such as her 'style' of choice.

Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:04 am
Yusuke slowly walks towards xyxer as he puts his hands up but he needs to think of something in case he was attack. As he heard the shinobi shouted at him "Announce your name, shinobi, and then leave. However, if you feel like meeting a bloody end, come down here. I do not jest with my words." Yusuke however just said to the shinobi with his hands up "i am Yusuke from the mist village i am just out here because something weird is going on with the village and since it is ok to leave now i came out here to look around i mean no harm or anything" Yusuke decided that he would just go ahead and tell the truth since most people around these area would be ninja from the mist village but he can't assume too as he walks and stop ten meters away from both the ninja while he just wanted to tell them that he meant no harm and hope that the shinobi can calm himself down.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 am
As soon as Xyxer had finished his words he noticed that Kenchi was visibly shaken, which made him feel a bit of sorrow for his actions, but nothing noticeable behind the helmet he used to cover his face from the sight of others. He also heard a familiar voice and his attention was took off from the boy who descended the piers rapidly. "Xyxer.. Calm yourself. Such atrocities are an unneeded luxury that we, as of late, cannot afford." He was unsure on how to feel about these words; they were spoken from someone he thought of dearly as a friend. One part of his mind was screaming at him to attack her, to show her that people could not speak of him as if he was not entitled to any luxury he sought fit. The other side of his brain fought off this idea quickly, none of what was going on in his head was evident to those who could see him. He was then shaken by the voice of the boy that had actually came down. Turning his head, he looked at the boy and appraised him silently. He noticed that this shinobi seemed relatively unarmed, and he doubted that he worked as a spy. He decided that he had perhaps been too hard on this boy, and as such he slid his hands onto either side of his helmet, sliding it off from his head to reveal his white hair neatly combed backwards and his ANBU mask, decorated into a simple snarling shark face. Holding the helmet under his right arm, he slid his ANBU mask to the side so that it hung on the side of his face and he ran his free hand quickly through his hair so it hung scruffily over his face where a friendly smile laid. His single amber eye glistened in the moonlight as if it was water reflecting it. His other eye, however, remained firmly shut. He held his free hand out to the boy called Yusuke and he spoke gently, "I am sorry for my earlier introduction. I'm not in quite a fit state of mind, and that is actually why I'm doing what I'm doing.. ah, but I shouldn't delve too much on that subject. I'm sure Sameonna will enlighten you on it if she deems you well enough for it." He had kept his words brief and had hoped they would be a good opener for Sameonna to talk to the boy. She seemed to be, of course, the most intelligent of the trio.

[25 Speed & Strength stored in armour]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm
Kenchi felt the tension from Xyxer lessen a little. He sighed a little in relief that the situation had calmed down. He then watched as Xyxer slid his helmet off his head. Kenchi had never really wondered before about what the man looked like without his mask on. To his amazement he did not look that much different from Kenchi. They both had odd and unusual white hair. If a stranger would have come across them he probably would have though Kenchi to be his younger brother. Though there was also a coldness about Xyxer something Kenchi lacked. Kenchi observed all of this in silence and waited for the next thing to happen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum