HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcap64%Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 363 ]
Word of mouth
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcap16%Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcap2%Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcap2%Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcap15%Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 564
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice Nara

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

Looking forward. [PRIVATE] Cherry16

82 SPRING, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: ---
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Gazing Upon What Once Was
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 9:54 am

» Parasitic Genjutsu
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 8:16 am

» Moving on into the sunset.
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:35 am

» Hoshigakure Escape Topic
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:26 am

» Draconic Lineage
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:09 am

» Genin exam.
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:05 am

» Mending the Magical Girl
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:56 am

» The Calm Before The Storm
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Nobunaga Today at 3:29 am

» Artimus Noxus Uchiha stats.
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 2:18 am

» Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots]
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeby Xyxer Yesterday at 11:24 pm

Top posting users this week
Artimus
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcapLooking forward. [PRIVATE] I_voting_barLooking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap 
Tadashi Namikaze
Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcapLooking forward. [PRIVATE] I_voting_barLooking forward. [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap 
Hikari Namikaze
Alice
Genki Rones
Ares Pendragon
Nobunaga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Tanji Heiji
Xyxer
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Looking forward. [PRIVATE]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koneko
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Koneko

Fame : 4
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 5400
100%

Looking forward. [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Koneko stood at the gates of Kirigakure. It was time, time to face cold hard reality. She didn’t want to leave, but she had to. She couldn’t stay here for the rest of her life and waste it away! “Two years…” She mumbled. “Two years since I met Vash, two years since I met Ichi-” She stopped herself from making it anymore painful. She brushed the wall with her hand and sighed. “I’ve lived here for the past two years. Alone and doing nothing.” She turned around and waved towards the city of Kirigakure as she walked through the gates, not planning to return. Once she was out there was no going back. She smiled and looked forward. “I just need to look forward! Don’t look back!” She reassured herself as she jumped onto the nearest tree. She laughed and patted the tree. “I’ll be fine.” She whispered as she began leaping from tree to tree.

Looking forward. [PRIVATE] 34o8qz8
Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xyxer
Mizukage
Mizukage
Xyxer

Fame : 428
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 352200
100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:31 pm

When the girl reached the gates, the guards stationed there would look at her with some surprise before one of them spoke, "You there, girl. The village is under quarantine. Leaving will result in your death." All the while pointing to a giant posted right behind him on the village gates. However, if the girl did persist, she would find herself in front of an ANBU Captain that was intent on nothing more than watching the essence of the girl's life drain from her eyes.

[Invaded because well, I have reason to]

Looking forward. [PRIVATE] Tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo5_500

"Peace has cost you strength."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navi
Hokage
Hokage
Navi

Fame : 128
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Lightning,
Clan : Yamaki
Clan Element : Lightning
Bloodline : Raven Style
Ryo : 55500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 pm

[Techically I don't need to post here, but just in case because I have a feeling it will be brought up. Xyxer's reason for entering is legitimate, the "Private" tag doesn't apply here for his entry]

To change the convictions of a vengeful God, to ensure balance to the ninja world, and to end this Angel of Death...
The death of the right man was all that was necessary.

Current Base Stats (Check Stat Page for Full Layout):
Spoiler:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23190-navi-yamaki-stats-v6-wip#175086
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10341-navi-s-stats#83978
"The last thing you witnessed was the descent of an Angel, and your life ended in a crimson flash."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Koneko

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:37 pm

The girl turned around with a harsh look at the guards. "What?" She snarled. "I have my right to leave. And I intent on doing so. I am no longer staying in that life draining city, I wasted two years in that place!" She exclaimed in anger. She was set on leaving and she wasn't going to let some stupid guards or anbu stop her.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xyxer
Mizukage
Mizukage
Xyxer

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Seeing that the girl was intent on leaving the village, Xyxer shook his head before his body seemed to disappear. Instantly after disappearing the body of Xyxer would appear in front of Koneko's, his fist aiming straight for the torso of the rather small female; his hand clenched into a fist. Travelling at ten times the speed of the girl, it would be pretty much impossible for the attack to be dodged. If everything led as expected, the fist of Xyxer would burst through the torso of the girl and his hand would latch onto the heart of the girl, tugging it out roughly to let the blood spout from the gaping wound in her chest like a fountain. He would nod once to the guards before looting the body and picking it up and heading towards the hospital, leaving her body there and letting them identify her and inform her family of her 'tragic' demise.

[Exit]

[Koneko's dead]
[+5400 ryo]

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navi
Hokage
Hokage
Navi

Fame : 128
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Lightning,
Clan : Yamaki
Clan Element : Lightning
Bloodline : Raven Style
Ryo : 55500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:52 am

This is slightly autohittish, but technically she didn't post back.. so yeah.
No, you don't need confirmation on a kill unless the kill is disputed.

But since you asked... its been 48 hours. Kill confirmed.

To change the convictions of a vengeful God, to ensure balance to the ninja world, and to end this Angel of Death...
The death of the right man was all that was necessary.

Current Base Stats (Check Stat Page for Full Layout):
Spoiler:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23190-navi-yamaki-stats-v6-wip#175086
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10341-navi-s-stats#83978
"The last thing you witnessed was the descent of an Angel, and your life ended in a crimson flash."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Koneko

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:13 pm

WHATTT?! NOOOOOO. THATS NOT FAIR. IT WAS/IS THE HOLIDAYS I'VE BEEN BUSY. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Koneko

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:13 pm

AND THAT WAS TOTAL GODMOD.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Xyxer
Mizukage
Mizukage
Xyxer

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

[Fair enough. Deducting 5400 ryo]

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]   Looking forward. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward. [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Minor Countries :: Water Country :: Sea :: Ruins of Kirigakure no Sato-
Jump to: