Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Looking forward. [PRIVATE] Empty Looking forward. [PRIVATE]

Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:22 am
Koneko stood at the gates of Kirigakure. It was time, time to face cold hard reality. She didn’t want to leave, but she had to. She couldn’t stay here for the rest of her life and waste it away! “Two years…” She mumbled. “Two years since I met Vash, two years since I met Ichi-” She stopped herself from making it anymore painful. She brushed the wall with her hand and sighed. “I’ve lived here for the past two years. Alone and doing nothing.” She turned around and waved towards the city of Kirigakure as she walked through the gates, not planning to return. Once she was out there was no going back. She smiled and looked forward. “I just need to look forward! Don’t look back!” She reassured herself as she jumped onto the nearest tree. She laughed and patted the tree. “I’ll be fine.” She whispered as she began leaping from tree to tree.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Looking forward. [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Looking forward. [PRIVATE]

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:31 pm
When the girl reached the gates, the guards stationed there would look at her with some surprise before one of them spoke, "You there, girl. The village is under quarantine. Leaving will result in your death." All the while pointing to a giant posted right behind him on the village gates. However, if the girl did persist, she would find herself in front of an ANBU Captain that was intent on nothing more than watching the essence of the girl's life drain from her eyes.

[Invaded because well, I have reason to]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:43 pm
[Techically I don't need to post here, but just in case because I have a feeling it will be brought up. Xyxer's reason for entering is legitimate, the "Private" tag doesn't apply here for his entry]
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:37 pm
The girl turned around with a harsh look at the guards. "What?" She snarled. "I have my right to leave. And I intent on doing so. I am no longer staying in that life draining city, I wasted two years in that place!" She exclaimed in anger. She was set on leaving and she wasn't going to let some stupid guards or anbu stop her.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 pm
Seeing that the girl was intent on leaving the village, Xyxer shook his head before his body seemed to disappear. Instantly after disappearing the body of Xyxer would appear in front of Koneko's, his fist aiming straight for the torso of the rather small female; his hand clenched into a fist. Travelling at ten times the speed of the girl, it would be pretty much impossible for the attack to be dodged. If everything led as expected, the fist of Xyxer would burst through the torso of the girl and his hand would latch onto the heart of the girl, tugging it out roughly to let the blood spout from the gaping wound in her chest like a fountain. He would nod once to the guards before looting the body and picking it up and heading towards the hospital, leaving her body there and letting them identify her and inform her family of her 'tragic' demise.

[Exit]

[Koneko's dead]
[+5400 ryo]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:52 pm
This is slightly autohittish, but technically she didn't post back.. so yeah.
No, you don't need confirmation on a kill unless the kill is disputed.

But since you asked... its been 48 hours. Kill confirmed.

Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 pm
WHATTT?! NOOOOOO. THATS NOT FAIR. IT WAS/IS THE HOLIDAYS I'VE BEEN BUSY. THIS IS BULLSHIT.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 pm
AND THAT WAS TOTAL GODMOD.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen