Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK)

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:24 pm
At this point, Lybris thought again he had landed a successful attack on her, only to see his own attack sent back at him. Knowing what this meant, he quickly stopped the flow of chakra from the paper coming back to him to make the now turned around attack into harmless slivers of paper. After doing that he would see Hybris's foot coming directly at him at a speed he could not avoid or dodge. He would only move his arm in the way to stop the kick, which as his arm and hand collided with the blazing fast kick, he would feel his arm not break but shatter, rendering it unusable for the rest of this fight.

All of the paper would drop to the ground as Syaoran grabbed his arm in pain, only looking to see Hybris activate some sort of jutsu. Knowing what this meant he would stand up, one of his eyes closed and panting heavily, he would speak," I must admit you are very strong, this is my first fight and with someone as strong as you i feel that i must win somehow. Let this be the final move that we each make will determine the victor," he said as he used his working arm and remaining strength to make all of the paper in his disposal to make three huge jets, similar to the attack he used on Hybris previously. These three would spiral and contort around him like snakes, spiraling and moving erratically. The last bit of paper he had would form into a small wave like shape as he sent this first at hybris, covering both in front of her and above her as he sent the jets to each side. One behind her, and the last two from each side of her, making no room for an escape. As they all converged on her, with his last remaining hand would stick two fingers into the air and bring them down as the final attack of Syaoran would encase Hybris, if she was hit she would be hit from all sides dealing enough damage to drop her but not kill her, if he had missed he would drop to the ground on one knee, all of energy spent on that one attack, he would then await for Hybris to make the last move. No matter what he knew he had found not only an eternal rival but a friend he would want to grow strong with.

WC:2155
Apostolos
Apostolos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK)

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:31 pm
Apostolos moved throughout the village swiftly, im a manner that would draw no attention from anyone that could be considered less than admirable by the ninja community. Not admirable in a sense of notoriety, but skill and experience alike, someone that knew what they were doing not through text book lessons but through the qualms of life and flames of war. The goal here was not anything too specific, just to find a few interesting prospects to deal with and to quite possibly add them to his and Ivan's collections of would be ninja to mold into machines to do their bidding. It wasn't a bad process actually, capturing multiple genin and making them out to be what Ivan and Apostolos needed them to be when the time arose for their usefulness to come to fruition, but that was all of an irrelevant nature to the ninja at this moment. He was gallavanting hurriedly across the tops of roofs in this village and was preparing himself for the next goal in mind, getting someone who was young enough to mold indefinitely and could become a true member of the sacred criminal coven. Then he came upon them, the two that stood there mid combat. A girl that couldn't have been old enough to even have graduated using advanced techniques after shattering the arm of a boy who seemed like he could have had potential. So was the way of this fighting he suppose. It was time for a recruitment session for the two and Apostolos knew just how to test the both of their perception and skill. Moving faster than either of them more than likely could Apostolos placed himself between the two katana drawn and while the one in his left hand was held standardly the right was flipped a hundred and eighty degrees to allow a more fluent range of attack. Before his feet had touched the ground the dance began and the wave of paper that move towards the female seemed to dissipate completely once it reached a certain point, that point being Apostolos. His movements hard to even conceive by any normal eye were bringing blade to paper slicing through every modicum of it leaving nearly nothing of it all and as the wave came to an end he stopped completely, both blades in sheathes and hands upon hilts. He spoke slowly and melodically allowing his billowsome voice to ring within their ears as he spoke. "You girl, have a choice to make. Either you come with me or you pass my test and still come with me. Force is an option should you choose to deny either road, but understand there is no central path here. Either take this headband from my left forearm or come willingly. Both are fine with me and boy, move an inch and you will die. Understand that. And the fact that I am a criminal with whom you wouldn't wish to tangle." It wasn't unreasonable to say that the two couldn't recognize Apostolos, but neither would know him well if at all. Ah well, noteriety wasn't something that came easily.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am
As Syaoran awaited his attack to land on hybris, and eager to see her reaction, his attack was suddenly stopped by an unknown ninja, faster than anything he had ever seen before. His attack was ripped to shreds before him as he stood there in awe, as the man sheathed his weapons. Thinking only to himself," what...what kind of man is he to just destroy my attack like that," he said as he fell to his right knee panting due to how much chakra he used. Listening to the man, he would remain where he was, unable to do anything with his broken arm and low chakra he sat there as he listened to him speak to Hybris. Lybris himself was in a bit of shock as he heard Hybris's answer asking that he went with them, even the mention of the mans name meant certain danger. Standing up slowly, he would not make a sound as he awaited the mans response.

WC: 2318
Apostolos
Apostolos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:42 am
Apostolos' hardened features as stoic as they were changed slightly as the very smallest corner of his lip twitched slightly to form a nearly invisible smirk at the girl's wits. She had proven herself worthy mentally and physically the strength she was displaying was more than enough to convince him that she could do well to become his apprentice and not die in the process of learning the ways of this ninja world. Her request was an odd one though and as he handed her his headband to wear his hand slightly touched hers and a slight impression could be felt. An exchange of his chakra to hers and a molding of two formula that culminated now within the young girl upon her agreement to join him. Taking the instant it took for their hands to touch and the seals to be transfered he had mulled over her request and given her intellect he chose to grant her this. Looking towards the boy he motioned to him to either stay or go, but either way it was time for them to take way and be out of this place. Tossing the boy a kunai, an average kunai besides the properties from Apostolos that made it more than average, he gave him the choice to stay or go. There was no need to speak as it was quite clear what he meant and as for the girl, Apostolos was high in the air before she had said his name, but in the moment she did he snapped his fingers appearing behind her rather than in his place in front and high above the young girl. Whispering to her he felt a sense of pride in his selection of a student, "Good, you are seemingly worth the time and effort, don't become useless to me Hybris or the results could become much more than dire for you."
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:26 am
Looking towards Apostolos as he threw the kunai to him, there was no reason to even guess what he meant. He never thought a choice like this would come at him but alas he had a choice to make so he would make it now. Picking up the Kunai, he would walk to him and look him dead in the eyes giving him back his kunai," i choose to go with you both, i refuse to die her and going back isn't a smart option. I may no be the strongest but my skills can be of use," he said as he bowed to Apostolos, waiting for his response. Taking his cloak off he would make a makeshift sling for his arm, the pain no longer bothering him, this was a moment where he could be killed but to be a ninja meant preparing for death.
WC:2464

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:29 am
( i did)

+12 stats +24 JP
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 am
Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK) - Page 2 B9bxup

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum