HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Ayato Stats
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 10:58 am

» The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)
by Akihana Akari Today at 10:38 am

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 9:13 am

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Reizo Today at 8:54 am

» Momma Dough (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 8:23 am

» Fondant (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 8:18 am

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by |Snow| Today at 6:44 am

» Apex, The Messenger Crow
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 6:35 am

» joint lock
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 5:28 am

» Making a new Friend (P, NK, Kozai)
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 5:25 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki <3

Shouhei Sato <3

Hikari Namikaze

Chisana Kiseki <3

Orokana <3

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Itami

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Vitus' Training (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vitus
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Morikawa
Bloodline : Enhanced Illusions
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Vitus' Training (Private)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:34 pm

It is no fun trying to hunt birds. You miss ninety nine percent of the shots. Of that one percent of hits,
ninety nine percent of the hits are not hard enough. Of that one percent of wounds, ninety nine percent
of the birds wounded are sick. That means one in a million shots will get a healthy bird. I got tired of
that. I decided to try opening one of the gates. I decided to punch some rocks. It was fun. I got tired
of it eventually. I decided to do the same for kicking. Then head butting. Then I decided to do pushups
with some heavy rocks on my back. Then I decided to do squat jumps with the same rock. Then I went
swimming. I got surrounded by piranhas they were biting me all over. Then I grabbed my maul and
swung it around knocking piranhas out right and left. I kept spinning until I rolled onto the river bank

then I found a whole bunch of badger dens. Hundreds of badgers swarmed out of the den. I spun my
maul around knocking out badgers right and left. Then I noticed a seemingly endless number of badgers
swarming out of the den. Then I learned it was time to run. Then I noticed a bomb. I threw it behind me
knocking out a whole bunch of badgers. Then I noticed a bunch of akatsuki being swarmed by badgers.
The akatsuki were winning though unlike me. I kept running though until I crashed into a tree. I acted
dead as kisame, deadara, sasori and itachi walked right past me. I thought I was going to die. Then I ran
in the opposite direction, forgetting about the badgers. Then I encountered the badgers. I fortunately
still had my maul. So I beat back the swarms of badgers. I suddenly got ambushed by an incredibly large
army of badgers. I swung the maul. I went spinning around knocking out badgers. The badgers never
seemed to run out though. I plowed through the thousands of badgers uncontrollably. Spinning out of
control, I crashed into a tree. I quickly started spinning around knocking out badgers as they came to
me. Then I got dizzy I fell down into the badger swarm. I got swarmed over. I thought that it was the
end only fifteen years I thought that was too short. Then I got up ripped of all those badgers from my
clothing. Then I ran towards a tiger. I jumped over it. The tiger had a fight with hundreds of badgers.
Eventually the tiger lost. So I had to think something else up. Then I noticed a pride of lions. I ran past
them, jumped over them and fled as an ensuing battle appeared. Then I ran until I found a nearby
village. I ran in rented an apartment then quickly unpacked. I went to the local river to go swimming. I
found hundreds of piranhas swimming towards me. I panicked.

The next day, I tried doing chin-ups on a nearby tree. First chin-up was easy. The second one also was easy. The
third chin-up was still pretty easy. The fourth chin-up was still pretty easy. The fifth chin-up was a
little bit harder. The sixth chin-up was same difficulty. The seventh chin-up was a little bit harder.
The eighth chin-up was same difficulty. The ninth chin-up was same difficulty. The tenth chin-up was
same difficulty. The eleventh chin-up was kind of hard. The twelfth chin-up was also kind of hard. The
thirteenth chin-up was also still kind of hard. On the fourteenth chin-up started to feel pain. On the
fifteenth chin-up I wondered how many more I could do. On the sixteenth chin-up I started shaking. On
the seventeenth chin-up my face turned red. Three more three more. On the eighteenth chin-up I held
my breath. On the nineteenth chin-up I mentally said one more. On the twentieth chin up I did the chin-
up then I collapsed from exhaustion. I then ran around the river. The run was quite difficult because
the river was wider than I thought it was. Then I got a scare as a crocodile jumped out of the water and
attempted to bite my leg off. Then I was running at fifty miles per hour as a crocodile chased me around
the river one hundred more times. Then the crocodile found a deer and ate that instead. I kept running
another twenty three miles. Then I realized that the crocodile was many miles away. Then I relaxed
until the badgers found me. “Oh great” I thought as the badgers swarmed me. I grabbed my maul and
spun around knocking out badgers right and left. Then I hid as the badgers swarmed around kakutsu
failing to eat him. I hid as kakutsu walked right passed me. Then I ran until I tripped into the river. I went
swimming not knowing that there were lots of sharks. They simultaneously charged me. I swung my
maul knocking out a shark. Then the sharks were in chaos as they were trying to see. I quickly swam out
of the water. Then I ran away from the river. I learned how to efficiently run without hurting yourself.
Then I found the badgers. They pushed me back to the river. Now I was pressed against the river by
hundreds of badgers. I was pushed to the land by hundreds of sharks. The crocodiles were biting at me.
I decided I would have one more fight against the badgers. I plowed through the swarms knocking the
badgers into the river. Then I ran to the other side of the badgers. I managed to successfully beat them
back into the water. Then I managed to escape the horde running like mad past the tree and bushes
then I grabbed my maul and headed to the mountains. I managed to climb about halfway and the my
body said no more. I made a campfire found a deer cooked the deer and ate.

I learned that kunai are good for eating with. The deer had a lot of tough meat. I quickly ripped through
the carcass then the ribs then the legs then the head. Then I cleaned up and found another regiment of
badgers. I grabbed my maul to beat back out the thousands of ugly badgers. Then another regiment of
badgers showed up behind me. I decided to spin around. I quickly spun in one direction knocking out
badgers right and left. Then I went and ran from the badgers as fast as my legs could carry me. I kept
running until I found a tree. Then I sheathed my maul and climbed up the tree. Then I managed to grab
my machete and hold off the badgers until the local hokage showed up. Then I hid in the tree. The
hakage did a nice large water jutsu knocking out the badgers. Then I ran in the opposite direction. I kept
running as fast as my legs could carry me. Then I tripped into another badger den. How unfortunate. I
grabbed my machete and killed all the badgers. Then I ran until I tripped headfirst into a badger den. I
then fortunately found no badgers. Then I kept running. I continued to run until I managed to run one
hundred fifty two times before collapsing. That was a big improvement from the normal on hundred and
fifty one laps. Then I did chin-ups on a local branch. I did not think about how to get down. I did two sets
of twenty chin-ups. Then my lack of thinking kicked in as I looked down. I noticed the twenty foot drop. I
decided I would climb down. I climbed down until I slipped and fell on my face. Then I noticed I fell on a
badger den. How unfortunate. I then inch wormed (my arms are tired so are my legs) for about twenty
miles until my abdominals ran out of energy. Then I rolled for twenty two miles until I fell into the river.
I then noticed I rolled into the hot springs. They were hot. They were one hundred forty four degrees
Celsius. “HOT””shiver” ”shiver” ”shiver”. Then I fell into the cold springs. Yes they were cold. They were
half a degree Celsius . I am surprised I did not die of hypothermia. I was so cold I jumped back into the
hot springs. I am also surprised I did not die of hypothermia. I switched three hundred fifty two
between pools until I noticed a warm pool. They pool was thirty degrees Celsius. I then noticed the
piranhas also chose the warm pool. I then noticed the temperature drop to forty degrees below
freezing. I got bit by piranhas until I grabbed my maul and scared them off. The water suddenly dropped
below freezing. I am so lucky that I did not die of hypothermia three times. I jumped into the hot pool. It
was quite comfortable for now.

(Word Count: 1508)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Genin
Genin

Fame : 59
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, Lava
Clan : Terumi
Clan Element : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Vitus' Training (Private)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Next time, please do your training in the third person.

Approved this time, +7 stats, 15 Jp

Stat Page

The fire in my heart burns brighter than any will of fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitus
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Vitus' Training (Private)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Vitus started off walking down the familiar gravel path to the old training ground in kumogakure where he
usually spent the day training his butt off until the sun goes down. He began his training by taking an early
morning jog around the training ground. He then practiced my water walk and wall climb techniques
and he felt the chakra buzz through his feet and into the ground leaving him unexpectedly warm. Then he
practiced tipping artichokes out of dummies and throwing kunai at targets. The kunai kept bouncing off
of something and kept coming straight back at him, he groaned this was not fun but he kept throwing kunai and
soon became very good at throwing the kunai then he switched to throwing stars which were quite sharp
everywhere so he kept cutting myself until Vitus learned how to hold the correctly with the flat part between
my thumb and forefingers. He quickly mastered how to throw a shuriken and if anybody asks it is all in the
wrist. Vitus then started lifting weights then chucking them he started out with to fifty pound weights he lifted it
and chucked in and it fell on his feet. OOUUUCH he yelled it was a freaking fifty pound weight on his poor
little abused big toe. Vitus then ran off to get some medical equipment because his toe had swelled up to
the size of a kunai knife, of course he was hopping who would think he was normally walking as calm as you
please while his poor little abused big toe was swelling and throbbing extremely painfully. When he got
to the medical equipment he wrapped a bandage around my foot and relaxed in a chair after the swelling
had gone down to what seemed the normal size and the pain had stopped aching so freaking much he
went back to the training ground to train with a boken. He trained extensively all day, hoping that the dummies in the training ground would hold up to his strength. However, they were more than a match for his feeble whacks at them. Vitus returned the boken to where he got it from. He did some last-minute push-ups and sit-ups and tried to master using his veins to throw kunai and the like. He succeeded in flinging things, but not with accuracy. Eventually, he gave up and went back to his home.
wc 400

Health:10
Chakra:13
Stamina:9
Speed:10
Strength:8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Vitus' Training (Private)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Quote :
he wrapped a bandage around my foot

Only one instance, but just watch so you don't do that next time.

Approved for 2 Stats, 4 Jp.

Stat Page

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitus
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Vitus' Training (Private)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Vitus jumped up as the alarm clock rang and fell off the shelf and smashed into his head. Dazedly he stumbled downstairs and into his dining room to have breakfast. After that he headed out to the training ground to practice, he took a few steps into the training ground then stopped he smelled something something unfamiliar the sweet cloying scent of honey wafting from a tree. "AHA" exclaimed vitus as he went home to get out a couple of cigars his dad had left at home when he had left for good he took a couple and lit them and chucked the whole bunch into the hive immediately a loud buzzing noise was emitted from the hive and out came... Wait a second, that was not right red and black bees! he started running this was very unnatural red and black bees did not exist here he had never heard of such a thing suddenly he heard a buzzing next to his ear and suddenly there was a pain in his neck of which he had never felt before a pain that was as intense as sticking his hand in a pit of fire! and then he tripped over a log and fell into a deep dark pit in the deep dark forest with evil bees hovering right outside. he did the only sensible thing left he headed down the pit into the dark dank coldness awaiting him. he fell into a cave and sat down on a rock to think he then heard a snuffling sound in the dark cold cave he frowned he had heard that sound before only once but he had heard it and he knew it but what on earth was it, he was trying hard to remember what it was when he heard the sound again. it was only on the third time that vitus heard it that he finally realized what it was it was the evil, scratching, biting, voracious badger of kumogakure. He screamed out a scream the likes of which were never heard again on this earth because the badgers were coming. Then the rocked under him moved and he felt a tremor run through it and then it .... growled? He immediatly sprang up and ran back to the village with the evil, scratching, biting, voracious badgers of kumogakure at his heels and the unnatural stinging like a fire red and black evil spiteful malicious malignant baleful bees of kumogakure at his ear. on the way he got bitten by an evil, scratching, biting, voracious badger of kumogakure. he finally got away from them and made it to a medical ninja who was relaxing in her office. he stumbled into the chair and croaked "Medic" then collapsed from the pain the medic revived him and asked him what had happened he said I have had to great pains the first was when I got stung by an unnatural stinging like a fire red and black evil spiteful malicious malignant baleful bee of kumogakure and the second was when I got bitten by an evil, scratching, biting, voracious badger of kumogakure. The next morning he got up and toke a ten foot pole from his tool shed which he then carried off to a rock in the forest he put a board on the pole and stood it up on the rock then he went home got a book of myths from the library at kumo and took it to the pole in the forest that was sitting on a rock with a board on top of it he sat on the board and started reading. he read about the time when Yamata no Orochi was engaged to his girlfriend when His swift impetuous Augustness had come and killed him stole his girl and took his secret sword hidden in his tale. Vitus got so upset that he rocked the pole of its delicate balance and fell to the forest floor knocking the air out of him he then got right back up again and took his pole and board and tried again. he started reading once more and took up the story where he had left off when he had fallen from his lofty perch on the board that was on the pole that was on the rock that was in the middle of the forest. His swift impetuous Augustness or susanoo as myths often call him took the sword to the Heaven shining great August deity also called Amaterasu who named the sword Herb Quelling Great sword a sword that was a mighty one indeed. His swift impetuous Augustness or susanoo as myths often call him was forgiven for destroying the weaving hall of the Heaven shining great August deity also called Amaterasu who named the sword Herb Quelling Great sword. after that Vitus went home and fell asleep dreaming of august and swords that cut grass.

(WC 819)

Health:10
Chakra:13
Stamina:9
Speed:10
Strength:8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Vitus' Training (Private)   Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 am

Approved 4 Stats 8 JP.

Stat Page

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitus' Training (Private)   Today at 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Vitus' Training (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: