Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Demons Within (Navi/Haru)[P] Empty The Demons Within (Navi/Haru)[P]

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:11 am
It was with great interest that Navi had read the file that had been laying on his desk earlier that day. The eight-tails had been recently sealed inside of one of his subordinates, and upon further inspection he would learn that this new jinchuriki was none other then Haru. While he had only known Haru briefly, Navi was briefly a student under him during his Genin days before being almost immediately transferred after reaching the rank of Chuunin.

With a smile Navi would send an invitation to the man requesting a spar, titled "ANBU Directive: Captain's Orders".

Navi leaned against the thick trunk of an oak in the middle of an open field surrounded by the Konoha forest. He sighed as he realized he was the first one to arrive at the requested meeting place. With one hand in his pocket, he stared blankly at a book in his other hand with a trademark bored expression on his face. Hopefully the man would arrive soon, as it was unprofessional for an ANBU operative to ever be late.

Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

The Demons Within (Navi/Haru)[P] Empty Re: The Demons Within (Navi/Haru)[P]

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 am
Haru recieved the letter that Navi had sent to him, a few memories of the short time he had being Navi's team leader. Things had changed greatly since then, Navi had done a great job and became ANBU Captain, while Haru had gained a new sword and was now the host of the eight tailed bijuu. He was interested in the idea of a spar and welcomed the invitation with open arms so to speak, not noticing the rage boiling inside of the bijuu within his body. He knew that it would be a mistake to show up late to a spar and therefore he made his way out to the disclosed location that Navi had provided in the letter, making sure that he would be more than just not late, but he'd even make sure that he was early.

Traveling at full speed, he darted across the area and jumped into a tree in the middle of the open field, being in an oak tree. It took only a matter of minutes after hiding himself in the tree that Navi showed up at the open field and leaned against the oak tree that Haru was sitting in, hidden from view and being silent. He waited for just a moment and then dropped from the tree right next to Navi, in that instant that he dropped through the air, he removed Tessaiga from its sheath as it instantly turned into its empowered form, the tip of the blade being brought around quickly and stopped just inches from Navi's neck region, not making an actual attack attempt just yet, as this probably could have been stopped and if not it would have killed Navi, which is definitely something that he did not want to do.

"Hey 'boss' took ya' long enough." he said, flashing a quick smile before pulling his sword tip away and jumping backwards some in order to make sure this spar could start out more fair without one person having an advantage at the very start of the fight. "Why'd you want to spar?" he asked, just a little curious about why Navi wanted to randomly spar, ironically enough right after he had become the host of a bijuu.

[Mental World]

"You...." Haru heard a voice roar from within his own mind. It was clearly the voice of the eight tailed bijuu that he was now the host of.

"What do you want?" Haru asked calmly.

"I want out of you, fool!" the eight tailed beast roared back in anger at Haru's question, seemingly getting only more angry from the situation and the conversation that was beginning. "You don't understand what you are messing with having me sealed inside of you!" the bijuu roared in a threatening manner.

"I couldn't allow you to rage around and kill people, nor could I allow someone to misuse your power to do evil." Haru explained, in an attempt to reason with this seemingly unreasonable beast that was angry with him.

"You can't even begin to imagine the type of power that I can give you access to, so perhaps I need to show you." the bijuu countered, unknowing to Haru it was an attempt to try and get control of Haru's body. The bijuu underestimated the willpower that Haru had and the fact that it would be incredibly hard to overtake Haru.

[Mental World scene done]

The rage seemed to bubble out of the Bijuu and entered Haru's chakra system and his mind itself. He could feel the influence of the bijuu entering his mind and trying to overtake him and replace his feelings with hatred and rage, while at the same time his power seemed to increase some and he felt the immensely powerful chakra trying to burst out of him. He resisted the bijuu's control and held back the power for now, focusing on Navi.

[641 Word Count so far; One Tail of Bijuu v1 Cloak accessible, due to IC reasons it has not been activated.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:46 am
He knew that it would be a mistake to show up late to a spar and therefore he made his way out to the disclosed location that Navi had provided in the letter, making sure that he would be more than just not late, but he'd even make sure that he was early.

Navi smiled as he leaned against the tree. It seemed that Haru had wanted to arrive first, and had taken steps to conceal himself. This was useless however, as Navi could detect the man's chakra signature easily from his distance of only 20 meters above him. If Haru aimed to show off a little bit, then he would need to try a little harder. With the man's presence known to him, Navi would activate his Navagan, causing a red symbol to appear in each eye. As Haru's exact location was now known to him, Navi would look up at him with his dojutsu, scanning and analyzing every chakra signature and muscle movement.

A moment later Haru would jump from the tree, drawing a blade and changing it with a strange sort of special empowerment ability. At that same moment Navi would flick his wrist, and in a blur of motion a simple kunai would blur into the grasp of his right hand. Immediately chakra would be channeled into it composing of all three of Navi's elemental affinities. As Haru aimed the blade towards his neck, he raised the knife to clash with the sword, causing a loud and resounding clang to echo through the field.

"Hey 'boss' took ya' long enough."

Navi smiled at the man, interpreting the comment as a joke. "What are you talking about, I was here first!"

As Haru stepped back from the clash he lowered his knife slightly, keeping the weapon charged with chakra.

"Why'd you want to spar?"

Keeping the smile on his face, Navi briefly explained why.

"I heard that you had a Bijuu sealed within you, a procedure that just recently happened to me as well. I figured that a spar between us would be a good chance for us to train as Jinchuriki, and practice the utilization and taming of the beasts' chakra".

His gaze rested on the man and his grip tightened. Haru was undoubtedly a skilled member of the ANBU, and would prove to be a worthy challenge. His explanation had been simple and straight to the point, and as Navi waited for Haru's response, he readied himself for an exhilarating spar. Meanwhile within his head, an entirely different experience was occurring.

[Mental]

The creature towered over Navi, roaring and shaking as it pulled against the solid chains that held it in place. The monster was colossal by comparison, but size didn't faze him, and Navi just stared at it with a bored expression as he observed it struggle. "If you don't release me, I will break my way out and feast on your bones!"

"Is that so?" Navi replied casually, wondering if the creature would ever calm down from such rage. While his contact with the beast so far had been minimal, even his presence in this place had given off an ethereal feeling. The crimson chakra the Nanabi was excreting began to slowly creep across the floor, and a sharp pain caused Navi to wince as it wrapped around his ankles.

[End Mental]

The malice and hatred of the beast began pulsing against Navi's mind, causing a slight headache to set in momentarily. With the inner-chaos ebbing at him, a feeling of power also began to coarse through his veins. Navi would suppress the chakra from manifesting itself for now, and remain focused on Haru.

[778 Words so far, One Tail of Bijuu V1 Cloak Accessible, not activated yet for IC reasons]

Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 am
He began to wonder who was truly there first as Navi seemed to sound as though he thought Haru's comment was more of a joke, but for now he simply ignored that and took Navi's statement about being first as a joke of his own. "Sure you were." he said, barely able to give off a faint laugh from the effects of the Bijuu trying to manipulate his mind and feelings.

It was starting to get harder to block out the voice of the bijuu from his mind and focus on other things. He was trying to keep his composure and not let the bijuu gain control in front of Navi, but he felt a little better knowing that Navi already knew about the situation and that Navi even had a bijuu, meaning that they probably shared similar sensations being experienced from the intense rage boiling from inside of the bijuu. The hatred and anger seemed unreal and he didn’t quite understand how it was even possible for something to experience this type of emotional focus that circled around hatred and anger. He kept his focus on Navi and felt the urge to ask a certain question before he was forced to focus on trying to resist the power of the raging bijuu inside his body. “You feel it too then?” he asked, clenching his teeth as the roars from the bijuu grew louder in his mind and the feelings started to cloud his brain, it had taken a lot just to manage to block out the beast long enough to focus on asking Navi a simple question, this bijuu clearly wanting and lusting after control with an unspeakable fury.

[Mental World]

Outside of his mind he could barely even focus on the response he was expecting to get from Navi, wondering what Navi was going to say. Did Navi feel this same powerful wrath from the bijuu? Did he put up with it long enough to have control, or was he still new to the feeling also? It was something that he was very curious about, yet he had other things that he needed to divert his attention towards, obviously needing to calm this beast down before he could even move towards the topic of them sparring, although in a worst case situation hopefully Navi would be able to hold off Haru in the event that the bijuu was able to succeed and take over entirely and began rampaging around the area. It was very plain and clear that it was going to be nearly impossible to prevent the beast from gaining control at least once or twice during Haru’s time as it’s host, but he truly needed to keep control nearly every time to prevent death and destruction from happening due to his body being used by this angry animal. ‘I cannot let you have control.’ He spoke within his mind to the beast, his attention almost entirely focused on the bijuu, but his attention split just enough to know what was going on outside of his mind.

‘Oh and why is that so bad? Don’t you want to test out my immense power, all you have to do is just…’ the bijuu began, taking a small pause for a moment before roaring out in anger, ‘let me free!’ it bellowed out at Haru, trying to make it very clear how much its rage was desperate to go and enact revenge on the humans that had turned it into nothing more than a chained up vicious animal to be used as a weapon when needed. What the bijuu did not understand was Haru’s intentions and the fact that Haru was not that type of person and was a completely different breed of jinchuuriki.

‘I still don’t get it, why are you so angry? I understand being upset, but this immense rage coming from you is almost unreal, what have you been through?’ Haru questioned the bijuu, hoping that even if he wasn’t able to subdue the beast, he’d at least be able to reason the beast into leaving him alone for a little bit, plus he was very curious about what could cause so much rage like the type of rage he was getting vibes of from the bijuu, strong enough to even make him wonder if he was becoming angry.

‘Have you ever met a Raikage?’ the bijuu shot back at Haru, a large tone of anger coming out like a growl from the title of Raikage being spoken.

Haru had heard rumors about the linage of the Raikage from Kumogakure no Sato, most notably about Kurisu Ametsuchi, a man that Haru had no real respect for from what he had heard. Apparently Kurisu had a ruthless and soulless side to him that made him a serial killer with no remorse and was crazy, not using doors and breaking desks. Thinking about the fact that there was a chance most of the previous Raikage were similar to Kurisu, at least by legends they all broke walls in order to not use doors and had anger issues causing them to violently break things, commonly desks. ‘I’ve heard of the current one, and read about previous ones.’ He responded, clenching his fists at the thoughts of all the people that the current Raikage had probably killed without even hesitating.

The bijuu gave off another common roar of anger. ‘I’ve never met the current one, but he’s probably similar to the rest. Their power is something to be respected, but they used it to abuse me, hell I broke fear once and one of the Raikage removed all my tails in one strike to subdue me. It took forever to recover from my encounter and since then they have used me for their own personal uses, until recently that is. Point is that I won’t let that happen again, and I want my revenge.’ The bijuu explained its earlier experiences with jinchuuriki and its time in Kumogakure no Sato, never going too much into detail expect to point out that one event that seemed to anger it the most.

‘I hate people like that, but they all need to be set on the right path. Everyone deserves a chan-‘ Haru began to explain how he was planning to deal with people like that, the murders and cruel leaders. Even though he felt strongly about his own ideals, the bijuu seemed to already know what Haru was going to say and cut him off, not caring to hear it at all.

‘Of course you think that, you pitiful fool. They wouldn’t be worth another chance, everyone will prove you wrong. You’ll see that no one can be trusted and that no one changes, they always go back to being who they truly are, you can never change that.’ The bijuu growled, clearly not even being willing enough to hear how Haru’s statement. ‘You should just kill all of them, with my power of course.’ The bijuu gave off a low laugh.

‘Killing is senseless and wrong, no matter who it is there is no reason to take someone’s life.’ Haru argued against the bijuu cold remark.

‘Oh? Mr. Innocent? How about that leader in Volcano Village, who destroyed your old home and killed people, the one that you know you killed.’ The bijuu fired back, giving off a smile as it was feeling as though it was succeeding in taking over Haru.

Haru was silent for a moment. ‘You don’t know for sure if he died. I simply was doing my best to protect my nephew and not let him get killed like everyone else. That still doesn’t mean that guy couldn’t have changed…’ Haru trailed off for a moment, getting lost in his thoughts and his grip on resisting the bijuu getting weaker and weaker by the second.

‘Oh sure, of course a senseless serial killer can change. You’re such a simple minded idiot, that’s all you are right now. Feel what I feel, feel my power, see a different point of view for a while, killer.’ The beast added the final word in order to try and expand on the anger and confusion it was trying to ignite in Haru and use to its advantage.

‘No, you’ll do…wrong things…people…death…suffering…’ Haru realized he made a mistake in talking too in depth with the beast and had almost completely lost grip of his control and at this point all he could was hold on tight and hope the beast wasn’t going to destroy too much. He needed to make sure that he didn’t fully lose control, even if the beast had more control right now.

[Outside Mental World.]

Red bubbling chakra began to slowly creep out of Haru’s chakra network originating from the bijuu inside of his body providing the source. He was no longer truly in control, but seemed to have enough functional control to keep the beast from instantly lashing out at Navi with blood lusting rage. It didn’t take very long for a tail to begin to form, as the red bubbling chakra formed a cloak around Haru’s body and made his hair stand up just a little more. Even though their conversation seemed to last a while, this change was happening the entire time Haru was speaking to the bijuu, being tricked into letting the influence of the bijuu enter his mind and body.

As the a minute seemed to pass by rather quickly, the bijuu had plenty of control in order to have its fun and do whatever it wanted, barring a full on resistance from Haru from inside, there was nothing that could be done in order to prevent the bijuu want wreaking havoc, well unless of course it was not able to get past Navi, which based upon the skills Navi had gained and how much of a powerful ninja he was now, the bijuu was going to have a hard time trying to go out and cause damage and kill people like it seemed to want to do. Within a matter of moments, the power of the bijuu was increasing at an alarming rate of speed, pushing beyond the power of tail.

Another tail shot out next to the first tail, as Haru was under the influence of the bijuu and looked at Navi, giving a light growl, with an evil smile. “Are you ready for the power of a real bijuu?” the bijuu roared right after, another tail bursting out next to the second tail that had formed, then another tail formed on the other side of the first original tail. The ground began to cave into a very small crater around Haru, nearly reaching Navi. The immense power was being unleashed on a large scale and didn’t seem to be stopping even after the fourth tail had formed from Haru.

A fifth tail slowly moved out and formed on the backside in the middle of the four already formed tails. The power of the bijuu was reaching levels that most shinobi could only imagine reaching in their dreams, saved for the only the elite level shinobi of the world. With the fifth tail completely formed, Haru being controlled almost completely by the bijuu, stepped back and leaned forward, giving Navi a death glare, making it clear that even though Haru would find a way to prevent the bijuu from actually killing, one false step could lead to disastrous results. ‘Are you ready human?’ the bijuu growled.

Current Stats:

Health: 65
Chakra: 105
Stamina: 20
Strength: 115
Speed: 145

[2549 Word Count So Far: 5 Tails of V1 Cloak Mastered]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Chris Kees on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Current Stats)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 am
"Sure you were," Haru's words echoed into Navi's distant brain. The operative must have been continuing the joke, egging him on slightly. His response was only a gentle laugh, partly wanting to put the issue to rest, and partly because his mind had become so clouded that he didn't even seem entirely present in the physical world. For a few moments he would attempt to snap out of this state, forcing himself to shut out his surroundings and cling to consciousness desperately, focused only on Haru. With his dojutsu glowing faintly in both eyes, the man's chakra network became entirely clear to Navi, every detail and nuance being visible and apparent to him.

From this perspective Haru's chakra network seemed to be getting corrupted and overtaken by another power, an ominous force that was battling within him and undoubtedly causing the physical and mental pain he was exhibiting. As Navi observed this, he would feel the same thing happening to him, overtaking his body and attempting to plunge his mind further into darkness. Navi's vision began to tunnel, and everything around him became blurry and distant. His ears rang loudly and his senses began to dull like he was being sucked into a void. For a moment Haru's question would wake him from this state. He would blink hesitantly before responding.

"Yeah.. I feel it too."

His head throbbed with a rhythmic pulsating as demonic and ominous whispering echoed in his ear. Inside he felt his chakra network being overcome in an internal struggle against the demon within. He clenched his teeth and shut his eyes, mirroring Haru's expression and pain as they were going through the exact same experience. Navi's eyes fluttered open and closed while he fought to maintain consciousness and some level of focus. If both of them blacked out, the demons would control each of them, undoubtedly unleashing incredible danger and chaos around them. Fortunately Navi had chose their meeting spot to be somewhat secluded and deep in the forest, but if the worst came the village could be under grave threat.

Navi watched Haru's chakra network, horrified as the Bijju's chakra started from the center of his body, and pushed outwards to diffuse through the rest of his body. It was fortunate that Haru had a considerable amount of chakra, but less fortunate that the eight tails himself was sealed within him. The demon seemed to have more power then him in terms of internal chakra, and Navi could only hope that Haru could steadfast and hold. It seemed to be a losing battle however, as the Bijuu's chakra began to creep up to Haru's head, clearly effecting his mind and altering his perception. It was likely that Haru was having experiences in a strange mental world like Navi was, a phenomena that few but jinchuriki would understand. All of these observations were coming from Navi's perception with his dojutsu, but for all he knew they were inaccurate as the same internal battle was also occurring within him, likely skewing his vision and blurring the lines of reality.

His pain reflected Haru's which meant that the demon within him must be conquering his chakra network the same way. Navi watched closely as the patterns of Bijuu chakra pushed themselves through certain lines on Haru's body. As they pushed out, Navi observed and predicted the next area the Nanabi would attempt to attack within him. With Haru as a template in front of him, he focused to reinforce his own chakra points and anticipate the incoming wave of Nanabi power trying to overcome him. The demon was filled with malice and hate, his power heightening by loathing as it realized Navi was stopping it. Unfortunately the tailed beast held much more chakra energy then him, and fighting this battle was only slowing him down.

Navi could not yield however, they could not afford to be taken over so easily. He could only hope that Haru could hold on, as Navi was in no condition to help. Even without the battle going on within, Navi wasn't sure how he would even begin to lend aid if he could. This was a losing battle, and as Navi could tell he had more chakra then Haru, things were most likely going even worse for him. The situation was becoming very dangerous, and as Navi fought for consciousness, his eyes began to fade to black once more. Again, a rude awakening would occur, his eyes flickering open and growing wide as he observed what was happening to Haru.

A red bubbling was occurring, an aura of chakra beginning to envelop the man in front of him. The process was slow, but Navi watched as the chakra that had previously been flowing through his body and vying for control had gotten so much power as to begin to project itself outside his body. The Bijuu's power glowed in a cloak form around Haru, seeming to give off a pale red light around him. It was clear that Haru was losing control now, as Navi watched with wide eyes as a tail began to take form from the energy being emitted from the man.
It was incredible that Haru was able to even partially suppress the beast with sheer willpower, a trait that must have originated from from a solid conviction beyond that of which Navi had even seen. The man clearly seemed to be getting dominated utterly, but despite all odds was able to hold the rage back just enough to keep it from unleashing on Navi with full power.

Haru seemed to only buying him time however, as the calm and pure-hearted person before him faded away and a new and twisted face gave out an evil smile before him. A second tail had shot out the transformation now appearing to be entirely out of Haru's control. The demon roared loudly now, speaking out with clear malice and hatred, asking if he was ready to face such power. It seemed that the demon didn't know that Navi had a demon sealed within himself as well, but before he could apply any strategy to this another tail bursted from the cloak that had manifested itself around Haru's form. The atmosphere grew thick with chakra, the escalating power growing quickly as yet another tail bursted into place.

Then the ground began to give out, a small indent in the earth cracking into the form of a crater around Haru's person, the edge of which stopped just a few inches in front of Navi's feet. His dojutsu began scanning the man rapidly, analyzing everything as his power grew exponentially. It seemed that Haru still maintained a small level of control, but his influence seemed to be dwindling, as even a fifth tail bursted forth a moment later. Navi was no longer face to face with Haru, but rather would be communicating with the eight tails himself, manifesting himself with raw energy in the man's form. The Bijuu spoke once more, growling with blood lust in his voice.

All this time his mind had been racing, thinking quickly on how to proceed. Unfortunately the Nanabi had given him little room to focus, the whispers of loathing and hatred being only partially blocked out in his head. The demon was clearly winning within him as well, but Navi had bought himself enough time that he would be able to suppress it for at least the time being. He couldn't yield yet, not when Haru had already almost entirely lost control.

[Mental World]

Navi looked down with disgust as a crimson tail had wrapped around his foot, attempting to drag him closer towards the darkness in which the Nanabi resided. Peering into the black void on the other side, he could see the Bijuu wrapped down by heavy steel chains. The colossal body seemed to be binded loosely, but it had done little good since the creature was able to move its tails freely around the room. With a sudden movement, Navi jerked his foot from the creature's grasp, following the movement by slamming down on the tail with his other foot with a powerful stomp. The creature roared in pain, struggling against the chains with so much force that one of them actually began to break.

Now with an even greater fury, a second tail lunged forward for him grabbing the same leg. As he rose his other foot to stomp on it yet again, the original tail shot forward, grabbing the foot and stopping the momentum completely. With a powerful tug, Navi found himself on the ground, slowly being dragged towards the demon as he struggled desperately. After being moved several meters, he was able to yank himself free, using the opportunity to leap backwards. The Nanabi allowed no time for rest however, and a moment later three additional tails joined the fray in an attempt to trap him.

The glowing red tails circled around him like snakes circling their prey.

"I like you guys much better on the outside, its much more difficult to fight something when its inside of you."

Navi smiled weakly at the beast, standing alert as he watched the tails and waited for them to lunge at him. The demon growled with annoyance before it spoke, speaking with a deep an ominous hatred similar to the one he had just seen Haru exhibit.

"Foolish boy, if you do not give me control, the Gyuki will rip you apart..."

"And if I do give you control," Navi cut in, "I run the risk of you destroying the village,"

The demon laughed softly as he said this, clearly enjoying the idea of storming into Konoha and causing as much chaos as possible. If either the Gyuki or Nanabi got within the village destruction and loss of life would be inevitable, something that Navi and Haru both would try everything in their power to stop. His eyes narrowed at the demon's enjoyment for the destruction of the Leaf, the one place Navi held close to his heart.

"You can't protect your precious little village if you're dead"

The Bijuu's gaze met his, a short silence occurring before the surrounding tails lunged out for him.

[End Mental]

With a single outstretched hand, several chakra threads burst from each of his finger tips, flying towards Haru at a considerable speed. With hopes that Haru would be able to keep the
demon still for even a moment, Navi used the threads to bind the Gyuki tightly. If all events lead up to perfection, Haru would be wrapped in several of these powerful strings, holding the Gyuki in place with solid force.

His other hand remained pressed against his temple, fighting the headache that raged in his mind and continuing to suppress the Nanabi chakra. His eyes would lock with Haru's, continuing to analyze the man closely as he expected the situation will only grow worse.

Suddenly a blinding pain shot through Navi, distorting his chakra and almost causing him to fall to his knees. The Nanabi had broken a barrier within him, and a faint outline of chakra began to surround the boy. The demon was also vying for control of his chakra flow, purposely attempting to interrupt his jutsu so that the Gyuki could break free. If the eight tails broke from his jutsu, it would most likely attack him, and he would most likely be forced to rely on the Nanabi's power for survival. As Navi fought against the demon within him, he remained focused on Haru, splitting his attention to both demons in a desperate attempt to maintain control of the volatile situation.

[WC So Far: 2734
5 Tails of V1 Cloak Mastered]

Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:09 am
[Sick, been waiting too long to post, just gonna make this short to keep it going x-x]
[Mental World]

‘You can’t stop me, you’re not strong enough, you’re not good enough to make me submit to you foolish man.’ The bijuu laughed, seemingly happy with gaining the upper hand and basically having full control over Haru, needing only to let time run its course in order to completely take over Haru’s body.

‘No, I can’t let you do that, why do you have to be so hatful? I’m not like the previous people you’ve dealt with.’ Haru made his attempt to keep control while trying to calm the bijuu down some to prevent it from trying so hard to take control.

‘Stop trying to lie to me and resist my power, just accept it and let it happen. Who knows, maybe you’ll enjoy this.’ The bijuu replied, clearly ignoring all of Haru’s attempt to stop it, making the situation seem completely hopeless.

In a matter of seconds, before Haru could even try and argue with the beast some more, a wave of darkness came crashing down on him inside of his mind, it became hard to breathe and he started to feel more and more tired. His consciousness seemed to vanish and his memories seemed to cloud up and become vague. It seemed that as he entered this sleep-like state, the bijuu had finally taken control of Haru and made it so that there was nothing that he could do.

[Outside]

Threads of chakra flew towards his body, wrapping around Haru’s bijuu possessed body with the chakra tails from the chakra cloak being caught in the chakra threads. The chakra threads seemed to be rather powerful as they were binding Haru even in the five tail cloak, but it seemed that there were still outside forces preventing the chakra threads from being enough to control the situation. Navi seemed to be distracted by his own bijuu, and with the bijuu inside of Haru taking complete and total control, the situation was beginning to look hopeless.

The Hachibi noticing that the control was easier to come by, unleashed more of its power, with another tail of chakra forming in between the other five, the power now becoming more intense, the eight tails took advantage of Navi seeming to be unable to hold a strong grip and used its tails to push the threads outward, making a large enough opening for the beast to jump into the air and escape from the chakra threads that Navi had been using. Landing 10 feet off to the northeast of the oak tree that Navi was standing near.

Letting out a loud roar, the beast sent out a shockwave from the power of the roar, heading right for Navi, the power of the roar-like shockwave made the grass be pushed down and the ground to cave in just a little bit as it went to Navi’s location.

[Mental World]

Darkness, no light, there was nothing where he was at. Looking around, it was as if he was blind to the world around him, seemingly floating on water. Within a few moments, things started to come into sight, his memory seemed to be partly effected.

He blinked a few times before the light finally came back into the area, and for the first time he caught a glimpse of the bijuu inside of him, the Hachibi, the massive bijuu stared down at Haru from a cage. ‘Why are you doing this?’ he asked the bijuu while floating in water.

The Hachibi ignored him, slamming one of its large tails into the water, sending another wave of darkness crashing down on Haru, making him lose his consciousness once again, leaving the Hachibi as the only one in control at the time.

[WC: 3161; 6 tails fo V1 Cloak Mastered]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm
A searing pain raged in Navi's head, a demonic and unintelligible voice echoed within him in a clamor of rage and hatred. He fell to his hands and knees, his lack of focus allowing the Gyuki to escape from his binding threads of chakra that had held him in place. The eight tails had pulled itself free, utilizing his chakra's instability and jumping through a hole it had created. For a moment the threads would attempt to reclaim their prize, Navi manipulating them in a hopeless attempt to keep the beast binded. His movements were too slow in his current state however, and his body quivered as his lone outstretched hand failed to keep up with the demon in front of him. The jutsu faded now, the chakra threads dissipating as Navi could not afford to waste any unnecessary power here.

This was no longer a battle with Haru, or a team effort to suppress the Bijuu's take over. This was the Gyuki versus Navi, as Haru had seemed to have entirely lost control at this point. A glance with his dojutsu would confirm this, as the eight tail's power now flowed through Haru's network with such dominance that the man's signature could hardly be detected. The only thing that remained somewhat constant was the appearance of the Jinchuriki in front of him, which was quickly distorting as more power was being released.

This would normally not cause Navi much trouble, he had defeated enemies like this without issue before. However, several conditions restricted him, and forced the situation to grow out of control and to his disadvantage. The first and most obvious condition was the Nanabi raging within him. While fighting, he had his own demon to worry about, effectively making this a two on one battle. The Nanabi within him would disrupt his chakra throw, physical movement, and even mental thought with blinding rage as it attempted to dominate him in the same way the Gyuki had taken over Haru.

The second condition was the most detrimental, as Navi had to fight without severely damaging the beast either. Despite the take over, he was still fighting a fellow comrade of the Leaf, and killing it was not an option that could be considered. The all powerful demon in front of him had to be stopped, but not by any means that would harm the body if had taken over. This left Navi with limited options, and his mind whirled as he attempted to sort through his abilities and decide how he could muster the power to defeat his opponent, but not defeat Haru.

The third and final condition was the price of failure. The complete and total destruction of the Hidden Leaf Village, the home to a people Navi was sworn to protect. During the fight, he had to make sure that no harm would come to the people of Konoha, as the Gyuki would have the potential to force mass destruction across the Land of Fire if left unchecked.

In summary, Navi had to fight a demon without hurting it, without efficient use of chakra, physical, or mental capabilities, and all while fighting a demon of his own. The ultimate price of failure was the destruction of everything he loved, his own fate being the least of his worries at this point. Having read Haru's psychological profile, he would hope that the taking of a life would awaken the man from his repressed state, but the Gyuki's control had been so encompassing that Navi could not rely on that to happen.

[Mental World]

The tails reached forward in a flash and wrapped around his wrists and ankles, holding them out and binding him. Navi tugged and yanked at the tails that had captured him, attempting to pull himself free, but the crimson tentacle-like limbs that binded him would hold firm. Slowly they would drag him into the darkness, towards the glowing eyes of the colossal Nanabi that was chained and trapped within him.

"How can you protect your village, when you can't even protect yourself?"

The question echoed through the recesses of his mind, blurring the lines of reality for a few moments as he fought the rage within him. The creature laughed softly as Navi was drawn closer, the darkness closing in around the trapped boy.

"Fine, then give me some of your power."

The Nanabi stopped for a moment, as if shocked by the suggestion for a few moments. He pulled Navi's body up to his eye level, so that the deep in glowing eyes of hatred became level with his.

"Why should I? Why not just have you as a snack right now?

This was a difficult question to answer. Upon Navi's death, the beast would be released from his body, a freedom granted that the Nanabi desperately wanted. His life was insignificant, and the creature would be more then happy to devour him if it meant being free from the cage within his mind.

A glowing blue aura surrounded Navi, an equally terrifying atmosphere being emmanated from him. With the activation of his Kekkei Genkai, his Raven Style form rivaled that of the Bijuu within him. Wings sprouted from his back, tearing the crimson tails that binded him off until the man was free, simply floating with a gently wingbeat face-to-face with the Nanabi. In order to survive, he would need to become even more insane then the demon within him.

"I'm not strong enough to fight two battles, so I'll just fight one. If you kill me here then your full beast form will be released, and I can't have two full beasts running around in the Land of Fire."

"But if you only fight me, the Gyuki will tear you apart!" the beast roared.

"That's right. If I ignore the eight-tails, I will almost surely die. But I'll make sure that I kill you before that happens, so you can never be released to inflict pain to those of the Leaf."

Navi grinned daringly, his Raven Style aura glowing brightly in the darkness that surrounded him. It was a psychotic threat, but it was his best hope for getting what he needed. The Gyuki might kill him, but the Nanabi knew from personal experience that Navi was fast, and the seven tails would be dead before he could ever be released back into the world.

"Now give me some of your power, or we both die"

The creature stirs, an uncomfortable silence following for a few moments. Then a single crimson tail reaches up, gliding gently until the tip reaches and touches Navi's forehead.

"Alright kid"

[Physical World]

The throbbing calms, Navi regains his balance and pushes his hands down on the ground to get himself off his knees and into a crouching position. Slowly, he positions himself into a strange, animalistic state.

The words of the Gyuki echo in his head for a moment, and a demonic and creepy grin spreads across his face.

‘Are you ready human?’

A red bubbling begins to appear, a crimson cloak surrounding the boy and enveloping him in the intense chakra. His form begins to hybridize with the Nanabi as the transformation begins, his first experience with the Bijuu clearly showing as it already has began to dominate large portions of his personality without even meaning to. The surge causes the involuntary activation of his Raven Style bloodline, the chakra forming a hybrid cloak around him. With a power so great in begins to influence his appearance and voice, a single tail shoots out from the cloak's form.

"Human?"

Navi speaks to the Gyuki, as if pondering the earlier question with deep thought.

"Not Entirely"

The Gyuki lands a small distance from the oak tree, the creature having managed to get free of his trap and bounding easily away. Impulses of lightning would coarse through Navi's body in response, the activation of his agility skill being triggered. The beast roared, screaming out with sound so intense that the environment around them begins to collapse.

The roar would never reach Navi however, for the speed of sound was far too slow for him in this state. Four more tails shot out in a bundle, and his form disappeared in an untraceable blur and reappeared a foot behind the man. His fist shot out, aiming to impact the Gyuki in the center of his back without obstruction with such incredible speed it would be entirely untraceable to almost every ninja in the world. If everything proceeded to perfection then his attack would slam into Haru before a thought or reaction could even cross his mind, the movement clear and free of obstruction or any possible counter.

While Navi had divine amounts of speed, his strength was only considerable for that of a strong ninja. The power of his blow might be enough to impact the Gyuki and cause Haru to awaken and re-enter the mental fight, but it probably wouldn't be able to outmatch the strength to that of Gyuki.

If all events proceeded as expected, the power of his blow would send the eight tails soaring about ten meters away, a slam that would probably serve to enrage the beast further. Navi could only hope that Haru would re-awaken soon to take control of the demon,
for now he was simply buying time. His goal would be to remain the focus of the creature, not allowing the Gyuki to get out of hand and endanger those of his village. During this altercation, Navi also had to keep in mind that he couldn't let too much of the demon's power coarse through him. As much as he wanted to rely on his new power as a Jinchuriki, the chakra could still easily dominate him, and Navi was careful about whether or not he could trust the jinchuriki within him.

The fight would undoubtedly escalate quickly, and as the Gyuki rose in power and continued the transformation Navi would need to raise his chakra influx accordingly. While he couldn't afford to slip away like Haru, he needed to remain a potent enough threat and distraction so that the beast didn't run off to attack others. At the same time, he needed to delay and awaken Haru somehow. Control of the situation was still shaky at best, and failure would ultimately result in the destruction of everything Navi and Haru had sworn to protect.

[TWC: 4434 1 Tails of V2 Cloak Mastered]
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 am
With Haru still knocked out, the Hachibi was still in nearly complete control of Haru, continuing to poison his chakra system with its own foul and powerful chakra. The bijuu seemed to be well adjusted to Haru’s powers and skills, able to sense chakra just like Haru, which is what allowed the bijuu to sense Navi come up behind him, just in time to use the six chakra tails coming off from the back of the chakra cloak that was covering Haru’s body, which was bad for Navi. The bijuu was able to use the tails to wrap around Navi and stop the fist from hitting his back, while at the same time keeping the grip tight on Navi, the tails attempted to begin trashing Navi into the ground repeatedly, using all of the strength possible to keep a tight grip on Navi’s wrist, the bijuu used its tails to trash up and down, tossing Navi’s body around like a ragdoll, in an attempt to possibly knock the male out and stop him from trying to further interrupt the Hachibi from taking over Haru’s body and freeing itself from the chains that bound it inside of Haru’s mind in order to break free and go on a full out rampage in the area.

If the tails were successful in trashing Navi into the ground repeatedly, after about ten or thirteen trashes into the ground there would at least be indents in the ground from the impacts and Navi would thus have taken some damage although would have a chance to have endured and still be conscious. The next thing to happen after the trashing into the ground with the tails would be the bijuu using the tails to fling Navi’s body into the air, above the Hachibi and instantly the bijuu would react to the action, following into the air, taking advantage of Haru’s body, reaching for Decaforce on Haru’s back.

The bijuu immediately noticed a sight tingle of pain from grabbing the sword, as if deep inside the sword there was more power designed to be a weakness to a bijuu, something that the Hachibi would have to be careful of, but using Haru’s memories and power, the bijuu was able to wield the sword, at least for the moment. Changing the sword to its sixth form, Melforce, the bijuu gave it a violent swing up in the direction of Navi’s recently tossed body, exactly a few seconds after having tossed Navi into the air. A wild vortex of wind flew towards Navi’s body, moving at an incredible rate of speed that would make it extremely hard to avoid due to being in the air, even with some type of lucky ability to fly, the speed of the attack would still be rather difficult to avoid completely, which is something that the bijuu was counting on, as it could tell its power was taking more effect, another, seventh, tail shot out to join the other six tails of the cloak.

Deep inside of the mind of Haru, Haru was slowly starting to take notice of his surroundings, but was still almost completely unconscious and could not do anything to try and take control of the situation, still stuck in the mercy of the bijuu that inhabited his body. He was beginning to regret his decision to take the bijuu burden, but he knew that it was up to him to make the most out of the situation and try to put a leash on the bijuu and keep it under control in order to prevent lives from being lost.

[3761 7 Tails of V1 Cloak Mastered; Also counting these words towards the final form of Decaforce. 3761/10,000]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:50 pm
The fist would still fly forward without obstruction, slamming into the jinchuriki's back with cataclysmic force that made the earth around them rumble. In the attempt to pull his fist back after the attack, the Bijuu acted quickly, wrapping its tails around his arm just as the attack was being followed through. The burning sensation of the Gyuki's limbs could be felt even through the Nanabi cloak that surrounded him, an intense light being emitted from the clash of Bijuu chakra. A moment later, the limbs wrap up and around Navi's outstretched arm, the movement so quick that it occurs before the momentum of Navi's punch can even be transferred his arm is grappled. The counter is successful, the boy being slammed into the ground by the intense and powerful grasp on his wrist. The boy growls and cries out in pain from this attack, a small crater being created as his momentum results in him being rammed into the ground with his elbow.

If these events continue as expected, the sheer power of Navi's punch will end the Jinchuriki flying, but the tight grip around his wrist will carry forth and bring his body with him. Both Jinchuriki fly through the air, the rapid movements of the Gyuki's tight grip causing Navi to ram into the ground several more times, each whip like motion resulting in another tiny crater where Navi is slammed by his wrist into the ground. The Nanabi within him roars with fury, Navi attempting to tear himself free of the powerful grasp until the entire series of events results in the boy being thrown high up into the air. His eyes glance downwards, the Gyuki drawing Haru's Tessaiga Blade and giving a violent swing upwards towards his now recently tossed body. A wild vortex of wind is shot towards him with this attack, Navi reacting quickly with his agility skill. A gust of wind is manipulated by Navi, the boy utilizing his natural acrobatic prowess to flip his legs backwards and over his head, the breeze he generates pushing him out of the way of the incoming attack in a blur of speed. With an impressive degree of finesse, a backflip is executed and Navi twirls to land on his feet, turning quickly to face the Gyuki after pulling free of their engagement. It was in combination with his legendary agility, and the lucky ability that his Kekkei Genkai allowed him the power of flight, that he was able to dodge such a reckless and powerful mauever.

Navi's heart sank and his mind whirls and struggles to think what to do next. The Gyuki situation is developing further, a total of seven tails now having sprouted from his opponent. Analyzation and calculations must be done before this situation gets even further out of hand and catastrophic consquences and casualties are inflicted upon the Fire Nation. His dojutsu gaze begins to study Haru's body closely, and for a quick moment, a flicker of the man's chakra is perceived to be fighting back. It seems that the Gyuki's transformation is accelerating out of response to Haru's vicious willpower in his body being dominated, and the demon is struggling to keep up with such intense energy. The fight was being lost by the man, but his presence is clear, and the original problem from before once again reiterates itself within his mind. Navi had to fight without severely damaging the beast, because despite the take over, he was still fighting a fellow comrade of the Leaf, and killing it was not an option that could be considered. The all powerful demon in front of him had to be stopped, but not by any means that would harm the body if had taken over. This left Navi with limited options, and his mind whirled as he attempted to sort through his abilities and decide how he could muster the power to defeat his opponent, but not defeat Haru. The price for not suppressing and eliinating the threat here was the complete and total destruction of the Hidden Leaf Village, the home to a people Navi was under oath to protect. During the fight, he had to make sure that no harm would come to the people of Konoha, as the Gyuki would have the potential to force mass destruction across the Land of Fire if left unchecked. Navi was forced to fight a demon without hurting it, without efficient use of chakra, physical, or mental capabilities, and all while fighting a demon of his own. The ultimate price of failure was the destruction of everything he loved, his own fate being the least of his worries at this point. This was all a flashback in his mind though, and Navi struggled to think through to the right solution to this problem. Even if he did need to kill Haru, the solution would not be entirely solved because then he would have the full beast Gyuki released on his hands. Suppression of the beast wouldn't be difficult for him to deal with, but he ran the risk of the Bijuu firing a beam that might destroy and kill many people before he could successfully seal it. In some ways the situation had approved however, he no longer had to deal with the Nanabi attempting to wrestle control away from his chakra network, and without the Nanabi nagging in his brain he could focus on one demon instead of two. Furthermore, Haru seemed to still be very much alive and struggling for control of his body. If Navi could block the Gyuki within Haru somehow and give him an opportunity to break free, recontrolling the Bijuu could become possible.

[mental world]

Navi stares up at the colossal demon in front of him, his form flapping while his angelic wings flapped gently at the air in his mind. The boy hovers and watches the single crimson limb that is touching his forehead, the long tentacle like piece leading all the way back to the back of the demon which visually is silhouetted to slink back into the darkness. There was no fear left in the boy, any feelings of unrest and being afraid were quelled long ago when his clan was slain as a boy. It had been through that conviction and determination that Navi had powered through, able to face the Nanabi within him without the primal fear and desire to run away and escape. Those like Haru who had strong convictions for other reasons were admirable, powerful to the core with moral values and experiences that shaped them. Similar experiences had shaped Navi, and the organization of the Black Ops that both Haru and Navi shared would exhibit a fundamental level or understanding and the same reaction to the indtimidating factor normally present when facing down a Bijuu.

Within the mental world Navi and the Nanabi started their initial chapter together, the beginning of cooperation between both beings, despite the willingness being just about non existant. They were by no means friends, but both of them fought together to fight a common enemy, which would hopefully start as the originating event that came forth with much more cooperation in the future. There was a level of understanding that Navi felt towards the demon within him, even if he chose not to show it. Nobody would ever want to be sealed within another, trapped and forced to live there in the cage of another person. The rage exhibited was fully understandable, and Navi felt almost sympathetic to the Bijuu within him. At the same time, the Nanabi was also likely curious and understanding of Navi's position. The boy was strong enough to defeat him in combat, and used that almost limitless power to protect those he cared about at almost any cost, despite how pitifully small he appeared next to a colossal and ancient demon. The Nanabi realized that determination originated from somewhere, and from within Navi's mind and body he would have a front row seat to all of those developments.

The Nanabi itself was not by any means the most ferocious Bijuu in terms of personality and hatred. This did not in anyway diminish the power of the incredible demon, but pointed to the nature of the beast as being much more friendly at heart. In truth, the creature could actually be described as "happy go lucky" and had been known to refer to itself jokingly as "lucky number seven". Navi didn't realize this of course, all of the Bijuu seemed the same in his eyes. Extremely powerful beasts filled only with hatred and a desire for chaos that had to be sealed within ninja so that their power could be suppressed and not unleashed upon the world. The idea and concept of sealing demons was one that encouraged stablity in the world, a useful ability seeing as how much destruction could be caused if such beats were allowed to roam free.

Further development came from this particular Bijuu being one that belonged originally to an old friend and clanmate of his "Raito Yamaki". The man never seemed to have gotten far in terms of contact with the beast, and in fact Navi only recognized the man as able to concentrate and utilize a few tails at once
with the Bijuu, but the burden of carrying such a Bijuu was bestowed upon him. That honor that helped to balance the world, the job of being a container for an unstoppable demon to prevent the world from being plunged into destruction. This was a job that all the jinchuriki had, an honorable duty that Navi himself felt obligated and honored to carry out to the best of his ability. It was for this reason that the boy held such strong convictions to master this beast, and tame its power as efficiently and quickly as possible. Almost immediately upon being granted the Nanabi, he had located the closest Jinchuriki contact he could and requested he train with them. Any contact at all to conquer this new challenge and experience was welcome. It was an unfortunate turn and twist of events that it had turned out that Haru had much less control, but it still all held the positive value of allowing Navi influence to train his own Bijuu better.

Navi himself had actually taken the time to read up on Jinchuriki almost as soon as he was given the task of being its cage, immediately he took on the serious responsibility of how to contain and handle it, realizing the seriousness of the situation and determining the best method and most efficient way to suppress the beast. The threat within a Jinchuriki is almost ever present, for if a single utilizer of such power is ever irresponsible in the presence of those he cares or other fragile items, sheer uncontrollable rage can be unleashed, breaking what you care about and hurting those you love. It is a burden that they all must bear, the ability to contain the rage and be a closed container on such power.

---

Suddenly the solution became obvious. All Navi had to do was block the chakra gateways into Haru's brain, effectively stopping the flow and power that was overcoming the man. The answer was simple, with the application of genjutsu he could suppress the flow of chakra being manifested by the Gyuki. With a powerful genjutsu aimed at this opponent, he would effectively be attacking the Bijuu, but now the jinchuriki himself, allowing Haru to regain control of the situation and break free of the Gyuki's domination.

Upon realizing this Navi forms a handsign, the boy channeling lightning chakra forth through his network to manifest into a genjutsu. His form would glow for a moment, and then be perceived as a blinding flash to the Gyuki that took away his vision and blocked his chakra pathways. If all events proceeded as expected, the Gyuki would be momentarily stunned by the casting of Navi's lightning illusion. This would give Haru the opportunity to burst from the shackles of the Gyuki's possession, immediately able to turn the tables and suppress the demon within him.

TWC: 5562 2 Tails of V2 Mastered
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 pm
Haru is hit by the genjutsu, giving him ample opportunity to break out of the Gyuki's restraints. With the man now seemingly breaking out of the Biju's influence Navi departs. Should the Gyuki show signs of pursuing or Haru fail to break out despite the window of opportunity, Navi would call for a squad of special ANBU to seal the beast before the man got to close to the village.

(Leaving this topic because its been months and Fifi is busy with other characters XD )

(Navi Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum