Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 2:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 1:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 1:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 12:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 7:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 6:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 6:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 6:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 6:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 6:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill} - Page 3 Empty Re: Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill}

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 pm
Habee saw how Nero gprotected himself from the Jutsu and then in a split second. He was behind Habee and he tripped Habee down on his Back. After Habee was lying down realising what had happened he had lost the spar again. He couldn't beat Nero. He used all the jutsu he had and all his chakra and ideas but he still lost he was still very furious "Aaah man I Lost again I'm hopeless I can never win Nero!" He said out in disappointment

[Third Tomoe Awakened]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill} - Page 3 Empty Re: Habee vs Nero {Private No Kill}

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 pm
"Sorry, Habee" would Nero say with the ending hit "I have to go... I'll be looking forward to seeing you soon. And don't think that you're weak... You just chose an opponent who is stronger than you. And don't forget, no matter how strong you get, there'll come a man stronger than you... That's how the SHinobi world works... So, see you later Habee...".

Nero then started walking away from Habee, towards the entrance of the village hidden in the leaves... "That boy,..." he thought while he walked silently, and fastly like a shadow between the trees, (it wasn't that hard thinking of him like that with his black hair, black clothes and red eyes...) "That boy is sure something... He is pretty strong for a Genin, and I believe he would be taking the chuunin exams soon... If he'll be fast enough, we may hit Jounin at the same time... So that's the difference between the Uchiha, the elite clansmen and the other ninjas, huh ? They are just that stronger, luckier than us... To be born into a clan like that... I wonder what it is like... Whatever, enough with the Uchiha... I don't want Habee to think he's too weak... I wonder if I overdid the whole training... He's just a Genin, after all... Maybe I should have let him hit me at least once for him to have more confidence in himself... But I guess it's just too late now... I'm already nearly at the gates... I promise myself I will tell him that the next time we see each other.". Nero was now nearly at the entrance of the village...

[EXIT; WC : 1027, 5 stats]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:32 pm
Habee ws lying on the floor as he watched Nero leave. "Ok cya Nero next I hope to do better" said Habee as he got up and waved at Nero "Nero is really strong I won't stand any chance against him but with my Sharingan it is a good help for me I will master it till the best I can do and then I might stand dim chance." Habee thought alloud to himself. "I will train a lot more and become stronger and become a very good wind jutsu user and even learn one day The Rasengan." Habee got up and went home tired out and was also very hungry. He hoped to eat a big meal and go take a good nap.
[Exit] [Wordcount: 1003 10JP 5STAT. Thrid Tomoe Awakening]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm
Both: 10JP 5STAT

What gave you third tomoe?
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm
Inability to defeat Nero
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Third Tomoe Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum