Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim) Empty New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 am
Prim had decided to go to the training ground to train and see if there were any other people there to train with. As usual Prim was up early and dressed and ready to go within an hour. It was kind of cloudy outside, but it hadn't rained in a few days so if it did it would not bother any. She had decided to stretch a little bit. She was in her favorite black shorts, fishnet top and black tank top. She had left her long black hair down. Her skinny yet muscular frame looked even thinner as she stretched. After stretching she stopped for a few minutes to admire the beautifully inter weaved clouds above her.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim) Empty Re: New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Taro lay asleep in the same tree he had been sleeping in for two weeks since his arrival in Konoha. The last night had been the worst yet-it had rather windy and the tree Taro had chosen to sleep in did not have the best shelter from the elements, but it was the only one that was strong enough to support his weight. His days had been occupied with training and trying to find a suitable place to sleep; the latter with no avail. As some particularly interesting clouds passed overhead Taro tossed in his sleep and in doing so fell down from the tree with a dull thud. His hair was disheveled and his usual nice clothes looked a bit ratty due to the continual use. A bit groggy still Taro got up from his fall; luckily it had not been that bad, but he did feel a slight twinge of pain in the middle of his back. With his eyes still adjusting to the morning light Taro could just make out a figure, but nothing more. Startled that someone would be up this early and that they had probably seen him fall from the tree in a little less than graceful manner Taro decided to figure out exactly who this person was: “Morning,...what are you doing up so early?” Taro could not think of anything else to ask as he was still dazed from his fall and sleep. While waiting for a response he gave his eyes a rub so as to help them focus.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:04 pm
Primrose was startled but turned around to see Taro on the ground, apparently he had fallen out of the tree. She smirked and walked over to him. "I am always up this early." Prim said to him as she sat across from him on the ground. "I take it your normally not?" She asked him. Poor guy looked a little ragged as Primrose looked him over. "How long have you been in that tree?" She had many questions for the guy.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm
Taro now sat cross-legged across from the girl. His vision had finally adjusted to the light and he could see that the person before him, but he still squinted as the sun broke free of the clouds for a brief moment. Upon hearing the girls reply he let out a light hearted chuckle. “Well I am not much of an early riser.” Taro glanced up at the clouds himself and replied to the second question the girl had asked in a rather embarrassed tone: “Oh…I’ve been sleeping in that tree since I got back to the leaf village…so about two weeks now.” Taro had been unable to find a cheap place to stay-his old home had been rented out and all the inns wanted to charge outrageous prices that Taro was unwilling to pay. “If you don’t mind me asking: what’s your name?” Taro returned his gaze to girl who looked to be about his age maybe younger.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm
"My name is Primrose Uchiha, commonly called Prim. I use to be homeless and there is a abandoned place I use to stay in the village, if you would like I can show you where it is, water and electricity actually work in it." She said to him as they started having a conversation. "I hate to have to see someone sleep in a tree. What is your name?"Prim said to him, then asked his name.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm
Taro involuntarily tensed a bit when he heard the name Uchiha-a few Uchiha clansmen had killed his mother, but other than the slight tensing his face betrayed no emotion of surprise; in fact it had a smile on it. “Ironically enough it is almost fitting that I sleep in a tree as my name is Taro Senju, but a place with those luxuries you mentioned would be greatly appreciated. Where exactly is it? The village has changed quite a bit since my last time here and I tend to get lost.” Taro sighed the village had really changed. When he had left it had been in ruin, but the new Hokage had really turned things around.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 pm
Primrose stood up and extended her hand to help him up. "Come on, I will show you where it is. If names meant anything I guess I could step on fire and be alright." She said and smirked. Most Uchihas could do fire techniques, and she was knew her own element was fire. "I know a few Senjus in the village, are you related to them?" She knew not everyone in clans were related some people are distant cousins and some are closely related. Regardless she was curious as to whether or not he was related. She thought he was rather ok looking despite looking kind of like he rolled out of bed, which in a way he did.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm
Taro grabbed the hand Primrose offered him and pulled himself up with her help. Now standing he listened to Primrose for a bit until he responded: “As far as I know I am not related closely with any Senju from Konoha. The last of my close family died in Kumogakure. Though I hold anyone from my clan as close as I would a brother or sister. How about you? I’m sure there are plenty of Uchiha around the leaf.” Taro remembered his brief encounter with the Hokage whose crimson eyes had betrayed his lineage as an Uchiha. That was one thing that unsettled Taro-those eyes as red as blood. He could almost see this nice looking girl with crimson eyes and it sent shivers down his spine as he waited for Primrose to take the lead.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm
As they began to walk towards the village she told a little about herself. "I am related to some of the Uchiha in Konoha, not all of them. I know most of them though, trained with a few of them to. So you are from the village of the cloud. I heard its a nice place. People from there visit here a lot." She said as they walked down an alley way. "The place is right up here." She said as they continued to walk.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:38 pm
Taro followed Primrose for a while and listened to her talk about the Uchiha clan, though what he got hung up on was the fact that she thought he came from the cloud village. “I couldn’t really say if Kumogakure is a nice place or not-I wasn’t there that long. To be honest I am not originally from the cloud village. I was born in the leaf, but left as a refugee to Kumogakure after its destruction….And well there is where I became a missing ninja. I only recently got back from the country borders.” Taro hoped he did not scare off Primrose. In the two weeks he had been in the leaf many people shied away from him, because he was once a missing ninja. Though Taro felt it was necessary to get it out in the open and accept that he was once a missing ninja.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum