Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A family reunion (Primrose & Samuruo)(PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A family reunion (Primrose & Samuruo)(PRIVATE)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm
Prim finally managed to make her eyes normal again. She looked over at her brother, "If I show you where I live, you must keep it a secret, no one can know. For three years I was on my own, since leaving home Samarou, but someone kind hearted took me in. The funny thing is, people seem to fear him but I don't. You know of them they are fellow clansmen, at least I think you may know of Viper." Primmy said to him. "If you want brother, I will take you and show you where I am, but, I am scared to invite you in because Echo doesn't like members of the clan. That's a long story." Primmy said walking in front of her brother backwards as they went towards the village.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

A family reunion (Primrose & Samuruo)(PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A family reunion (Primrose & Samuruo)(PRIVATE)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 pm
all of this information was knew to Samaruo, he had never seen anyone whom was named Viper or Echo. But when she said that they were of the clan, Samaruo felt uneasy. Funny how she ended up living with the same type of people she ran away from, but is was of er choice. Nevertheless, she even mentioned that they were nice kind heart Uchiha, that itself was a rare comment to be made about the Uchiha. Samaruo just wanted to see if she was alright, making sure she wasnt out alone. He could see that Primmy had doubts about telling him where she lived, but Samaruo could deal with that if needed. "You dont have to tell me where you live if you don't feel comfrotable. It seemd that you found yourself a pretty good family that you could rely on. If that makes you happy then no need for me to intrude". Samaruo would stop, he would then start to walk in the other direction. Viper and Echo, Samaruo would wonder a bit on those two names, he would ask around to see if he could figure out who they were, when he had some free time. He would then stop a little further behind the tree, he wanted to say something else. "Hey Prim, if its not too much to ask, could you try hang out sometime? Thats if when ever you have any free time". Samaruo then caught himself, someone who doesn't go to class has all the time in the world, he envied that a little.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 am
Primmy turned to her brother. "Wait, Samaruo." Primmy said running up to hug him. "I do want to hang out with you more. I know it seems very odd, the things that have changed for me, but always remember you are my little brother and you mean alot to me." primmy told him. She looked up at the sun and realized it was beginning to set, She had told everyone she would only be gone a couple of hours. "Samaruo, I have to go, I love you little brother I will see you later." She hugged him closely and kissed his cheek. She then turned to leave.

EXIT Primmy Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm
Samaruo would watch his big sister leave, ensuring that she would always have time to visit him. "Love you too sis", Samaruo would also return home. He would have to investigate on who those other Uchiha members were. he would think on the matter while he made his way home.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum