Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training for Primrose {feel free to join} - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for Primrose {feel free to join}

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:06 am
Quick thinking is what Prim would have to use, she could only do a couple of techniques right now. But, if she could somehow get one his weapons from him and use it. She wouldn't really kill him but maybe if she made an attempt, he would see she was serious. She began to scan him as she continued walking towards him, there had to be an weapon she could see with her eye somewhere on him, he was a shinobi! "Don't wait to long just standing there makes you an easy target." Primrose said trying to agitate him as she still continued to look him over.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Training for Primrose {feel free to join} - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for Primrose {feel free to join}

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 am
Navi was unimpressed and continued standing still. He had beaten Chuunin and Jounin alike before against all odds. A leaf village student posed no challenge at all to him, even if he had both of his hands tied behind his back and was blindfolded.

"Don't wait to long just standing there makes you an easy target."

Navi sighed, "Are you trying to talk me to death, or are you going to use that knife I gave you?" He hoped she would attack him soon, the clouds he was staring at were beginning to drift away and he was getting bored. He yawned a little bit and continued leaning casually against the tree.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 am
"Knife?' She questioned. She would think about it later. He was looking at the clouds, not even paying attention, and it made her even madder. "damn!" she yelled as she grabbed the knife and threw it at the tree. She suddenly closed her eyes hoping it didnt hit him and she was too scared to look. Primrose can be a big shot, but killing someone out of anger wasnt her forte! "Please don't be dead, Please don't be dead." She said over and over with her eyes closed. Where had that knife come from? she also wondered. She slowly began to open her eyes...
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:27 am
Navi disappeared in a flash of raw speed, in a fraction of a second, he appeared behind Prim. The kunai knife she threw hit the tree he was leaning against fairly accurately, but he had moved so quickly that the knife had barely even left her hand before he appeared around her. Navi stood about a meter behind her and pulled out a book to start reading. The title said "Jutsu Encyclopedia". Navi noticed her eyes were closed and she was saying out loud:

"Please don't be dead, Please don't be dead."

As she opened her eyes she would see the knife she threw sticking out of the tree and see Navi gone. Then she would hear Navi's voice behind her: "Wish granted. Is that all you got?"

He looked down with a bored expression on his face, his eyes scanning the page of his book. "As long as that's all you got I guess I can read my book." In truth Navi was happy that Prim had the guts to attack him, there was definitely hope for her as a ninja. Although Navi wasn't done testing her, she hadn't attacked him with determination yet. He would hold off showing his enthusiasm for now. Navi continued reading as he stood behind her and waited for her next move.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 am
Primmy was startled as she turned around. "You're okay!" She exclaimed breathing a sigh of relief. Primmy had another idea, she let the book insult not get to her. She was a female and very trusting for some people. Maybe, just maybe if she attempted to hug him she could get close to him. "Oh I was so scared I hit you with that knife, I am glad you are okay." She said turning around and reaching her hands out to hug him. "I hope this works." she said to herself.
If she succeeded hugging him she could grab one of his weapons and prove she could get him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:03 am
Prim stuck out her hands to hug him and Navi pulled out another kunai. He placed the hilt in her hand and continued reading.

"If you wanted to try again with another weapon just ask, nice try though." Navi never took his eyes off the book. Prim was only a meter away from him now, and she had a second knife in her hand. Navi remained unphased. "Whenever your ready, Navi said with a boring sigh". It was a smart idea to get close to him, but too obvious, so Navi would not be so easily fooled.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 am
She was stunned when he handed her a knife. Now shed has two. "You are reading a book, yet you can see all I am doing...how in the world..." She had to do something. Okay just recently she realized she was a very fast runner. But could she attack him if she ran fast enough, he was obviously highly skilled and very well trained. Apparently he doesnt think she can do it, why else would he give her a knife. But wait... she had been practicing with fire lately. So maybe if she blew a fireball at him and then threw the knife behind her, she could at least get a reaction out of him. It was apparent that he would appear behind her, maybe anyway. She stood perfectly still, mere inches from him. She took a deep breath and did something she hated doing, blowing fire out of her mouth. Immediately she tossed the knife behind her. Then again she closed her eyes. "Please be alive again, please, please, please, please..."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 am
Navi actually peered up from his book for a moment. Prim performed a tiger handseal and was concentrating hard. No way... a student performing a fire jutsu? he thought to himself. After a few moments it appeared she couldn't do it, as the most that would happen is that her lips would be a little warm to the touch. She desperately needed training if she wanted to be a stronger ninja, fortunately, Navi did know fire jutsu.

Navi held the book in his left hand and performed a few handsigns with his right hand. "Fire Style: Dragon Fire Jutsu!" A magnificent plume of flame burst from Navi's lips that he aimed just above Prim's head. If she jumped she would immediately catch on fire and may even die. Where she stood though she would be safe, and most likely be in awe of the large flamethrower blooming just above her head.

Navi went back to reading his book as the jutsu dissipated, the warmth of the jutsu would still be felt on top of her head. "That's how you do a fire jutsu," Navi said casually. "Is that all you got? a knife throw with your eyes closed and a failed fire jutsu?" Navi hoped to ignite determination within Prim, a feeling that would make her desperate to prove herself in hopes of getting Navi to train her. He continued reading, but paid slight attention to Prim and was anxiously awaiting her next move.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 am
Primmy stared in shock shaking. "You did that one handed..." She said shaking. "you..." She still had a knife in one hand. One thing left to do...just throw it. She kept her eyes focused on him and didn't close her eyes this time as she threw it. She was shaking still scared and speechless, but she managed to throw it. This time, her eyes stayed open and focused as she stared right at him. Instead of throwing it to kill, her intention was to stab the book.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:35 am
Navi glanced up as the kunai hurled towards him. The kunai seemed to actually be aimed for the book he was holding, so Navi closed the book and put it away in a flash. Then caught the kunai by the hilt as it sped towards him. "Well that was almost lethal, if my vital organs were inside of this book," Navi tossed the knife back to her. "Try to kill me, and don't hold back, because your enemy won't."

Navi was seeing progress at least, she threw the kunai with her eyes open at him. It just wasn't intended to kill him, which was what Navi was looking for. Navi kept the book in his pocket and his arms crossed, his eyes glazed over with a bored expression. Maybe he should try inspiring her a little?

"There are times when killing an enemy is the only way you can protect your friends or the village you live in. When the time comes you will understand what I mean, but I want to prepare you for that moment. Now come at me, and pretend like I am an enemy shinobi threatening to destroy the village."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum