Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

"I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: "I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill)

Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 pm
Gaignun laughs and he stands still. "Correct, today is just a spar. However, instead of looking for people equal to you. You should challenge the people stronger, that's the only way you can get stronger. You can't get better by staying at your current level, you have to constantly improve." Gaigun said as he caused the chakra blades to disperse and put his hands up. "Now, get ready for some hand to hand. I'm using my real weapon. My body."

Gaignun just stood still this time him on defense, as he waited for his opponent to attack him this time, wanting to set up some kind of plan, it was about time to set up some more action.

WC:817
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

"I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: "I've been slacking" (Private, Nero, No Kill)

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm
Nero listened carefully to what the man said about getting stronger. "Yes I do that a lot ," said Nero "but sometimes I just want someone equal to me , to have a chance to win the battle.". The man said "Now, get ready for some hand to hand. I'm using my real weapon. My body.". Nero smiled and said "O.K. But I warn you , I may not look as built-up as you are , but I know how to fight too." as he put his blades to their sheathe in his back , below his chest. He was ready to show his skills in Taijutsu , although he didn't have much. "What do you say if I say we go full speed this time ?" asked Nero "Come on , show me your real speed." as he dashed towards Gaignun using all his speed. He jumped to kick him in the chest with his right leg as his left leg was closer to the ground ; and see what that attack would cause Gaignun to do.

[WC : 932]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 pm
"GAH!" He shouted as he was hit by the attack delievered by his opponent. Gaignun just wasn't fast enough to dodge or properly react to the attack. Gaignun had been falling off of his training and this was the result. Gaignun cursed himself for his poor performance so far in the fight, and was desperate to turn the tides around. "Lucky shot." Gaignun said, as he attempted to push him away and charge an orb of chakra in his hand and from close range aim to collide it into his opponents chest.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm
"Damn !" thought Nero as he was now in a dead-range to the jutsu , meaning even if he was slightly faster than Gaignun , he couldn't excape the situation without using a Substitution technique or a body flicker technique , but he also didn't have time to use any of them. He tried jumping back , not that he would dodge it this way , but it might have decreased amount of damage Nero would get when he got hit. So , Gaignun's jutsu hit him , caussing him to fall on his back to the ground , although the jutsu itself didn't do much damage. "So you're sticking with the rules." said Nero "Great , at least I won't die." said Nero , smiling from the ground , although Gaignun probably couldn't see his smile because he might have been looking from the wrong angle. Nero puleed himself up to a sitting position. "You got me there. I thought I was going to lose a part of my chest." said Nero , smiling. "Should we continue or ?... You're not busy , right ? I'm not stalling you from returning back to your village , am I ?" asked Nero , still sitting on the ground.

[WC : 1121]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 pm
Gaignun smiled as he saw his attack had landed. Gaignun saw his opponents reaction to the attack as he flexed his arms. "You could have had a face full of chakra blast if this was a real match. Your lucky I went easy on you. Always treat every attack coming your way as if it's lethal. No matter what. Don't ever ever underestimate anyone you face in battle. " Gaignun said as he sat down across from his new friend.

"No, I'm not busy, but we should rest. I've grown a little tired. Your quite good, you have a lot of potential, I cant wait to see you grow into your potential i wanna see what kind of abilities you really have." Gaignun said as he knew he would have to see one day, seeing how he is a missing nin and the child will probably be sent to chase him down and probably assissante or capture him.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 am
"I have no problem with resting." said Nero "you can consider me a lazy person. Well , I'm not lazy when it comes to trainings or missions , but otherwise I'm not that social." said Nero as he added "You said you were from the Skyscraper village , right ? I have only been to the village hidden in the sands , except for Konoha. I guess you are a traveler , a wanderer of some kind , right ? Otherwise , what are you doing this far from your homeland ?" , Nero got up from the ground , went next to a tree and sat under its shadow. He put his hands between the tree and his head and started resting , what he usually did when he wasn't training or was on a mission.

[WC : 1245]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 am
Gaignun suddenly makes a small ball of chakra and tosses it up and down as he looks at Nero. "Well, yes I am. My village gives me a large amount of freedom, allowing me to go out and visit the entire world. I just like to travel and see everything. I don't enjoy being stuck in one place all my life. You know?" Gaignun said as he threw the ball off a tree and it bounced back into his hand as he just repeated that action over and over. "Plus, the Skyscraper Village, is just too small for me."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:18 am
"That jutsu..." said Nero "it looks useful and fun. Is it just a jutsu or is it your Kekkei Genkai or something ?". "If not , I want to know how you learned it." said Nero , a second before he realised a jutsu , a skill like this couldn't be a general jutsu. "What clan are you from ?" asked Nero and added "What is the name of that Kekkei Genkai ?".

[WC : 1312]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm
"It is indeed a kekki genki. It is from the Sasaki Clan. It real doesn't have a name. But the skill we commonly call it Advanced Chakra Manipulation, Explusion, and Control. We are experts at all that, so we pretty much can use our chakra and turn it into anything we can think of and have the chakra to supply the object. I mean, we can't make anything too big or we will deplete all our chakra and kill our selves." Gaignun said as he smiled and put his hand up and created a simple rock out of chakra and tossed it to the side.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 pm
Nero was really impressed both by the power of the kekkei genkai and the way Gaignun managed to use it. "I guess you're considered a kind of a master at using this jutsu. Well ," said Nero "I'm from the Yamaki Clan , originated from here , Konoha. But we don't have a cool kekkei genkai like your clan's. Although I can show you ours.". Nero got up from the ground , infused chakra and the chakra covered him as a cloak , then granting him wings made of chakra as he used them to take off and start flying around , with his speed boosted a considerable lot by the jutsu. After flying around for some tours around the place they were sitting , Nero finally returned to his place , then released the technique , sat the place he sat on before , turned his head back again to Gaignun and said "Raito , a friend of mine who is also from this clan , called this jutsu "Raven Style"... Now that I think about it , this is the first time I used the jutsu in front of someone else...". He looked around to see if there was something happening or not , seeing there wasn't one , he once again lied his back to the tree , putting his hands behind his head. 9 Nero was enjoying the weather... The sun was bright but it wasn't hot , it was also windy. It made Nero feel comforted and relaxed. "Well ," said Nero "I'm very sorry but I guess I won't be able to sit here for longer.". He got up from the ground and added "I just remembered I have to visit someone in his shop... I hope we will meet once again someday..." , smiling as he waited to see if Gaignun had something to add before he headed to the village once again.

[WC : 1613]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum