HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 154 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 252
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Digging up Trauma [P]
by Shiro Kaguya <3 Today at 12:44 am

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Shouhei Sato <3 Today at 12:42 am

» Shiro's Chuunin Combat Attire
by Shiro Kaguya <3 Today at 12:40 am

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by sean0218 Today at 12:23 am

» Training and Missions
by Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» joint lock
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» Hikari Namikaze Can't throw a Kunai
by Shouhei Sato <3 Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Hikari learns how to use a kunai (Solo)
by Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Above Expectations [Open] [NK]
by Miyamoto Terumi Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» Kiai
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Yesterday at 9:11 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Hikari Namikaze

Shouhei Sato <3

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Miyamoto Terumi

Kaen Yuki

Reizo

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

A Meeting In The Forest [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kashou Terumi
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 10
Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Ryo : 900
100%

PostSubject: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Kino walked through the forest, the very forest he had gotten attacked in before. He sighed, remembering those days when he had fought the one known as Nashua Uchiha. Those fights has ended in defeat for Kino, however each of those fights he had gained not only experience, but the sharingan. Today he has the Mangekyou Sharingan, one of the last few stages in the sharingan. he was near Konohagakure, planing only a quick visit [Short]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near The Arrogant
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Lightning Wind
Clan : River
Clan Element : Thunder
Bloodline : Sandārirīsu
Ryo : 9000
100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Once again the day had been waiting to be conquered by the power of a beast, explosive power of nothing but raw chakra and artistic views. The wind blowing through the forest caused some of the leaves to fall off the tree that the young boy named Nate decided to practice his skills in. His skill of hiding and detecting, of watching and hunting as he watched this weird man walk through the forest, headed to the village he began to speak. "Hey you!!" He said as his voice bounced through the forest as if he was everywhere. As he smiled a little and began a challenge without accepting the man or the man accepting. As he created a small bird in his hand and let it free into the trees. as it took the path of hiding as well, gliding through the tree's almost unseen. "If you can dodge this attack, we spar, if you can't we dont and we part our ways through heaven and Earth." He said making note that the man would most likely die if he had not dodged the attack, seeing as he would make sure that his power would be known to the world. suddenly the bird came to a stop with its own stealth and darted out of the tree which had sat in front of the man, its white clay chalk flying with it, as it reached the man in seconds and exploded at the mark of 2 feet. "Katsu" once again heard from the man before losing such a beautiful figure to such a beautiful explosion.

"Ill leave you all in Shock and Awe....
Spoiler:

...As you fall to my power...
Spoiler:

Because i am... God!"

Near's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashou Terumi
Academy Student
Academy Student

100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Kino walked in the forest, all was peaceful until the moment where he had heard a voice coming from all around him, bouncing off the tree saying 'Hey you!!' He activated his sharingan, not the mangekyou sharingan no, the third tomoe of the sharingan. This was supposedly the last stage of the sharingan, until the mangekyou. Kino used to believe it to be the last stage, but now that he had achieved a stage beyond the third tomoe he didn't know whether or not the sharingan could go to limitless power. He would begin to search around the forest for where the voice had truly come from, the sharingan would allow him to see where the person would be, as it could detect chakra. He searched through the trees, through the leaves and near the branches and then would notice a small flying piece of chakra using his sharingan to detect it. He had heard the man saying that if he dodges this they would spar, if not then they would part ways from earth and heaven. Yet another attempt to be killed in this area, he would have to stop traveling to Konohagakure soon.

He kept his eyes on the flying object which had some chakra in it, soon enough it would come for Kino, as it got closer he would notice it being in a bird like shape. As it reached two feet, he would jump away, turning around and dashing as he reached a few feet back from his original area. The explosion that had come from the bird was indeed a surprise for Kino, yet it didn't seem to reach farther than a foot from the place Kino was originally standing at. he sighed, looking around for the launcher now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near The Arrogant
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Home Village :
  • Volcano

100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Before watching the man jump back and block the attack in his own little special way, Nate noticed something special about his eyes, as they gleamed with the blood red color of the sharingan. A smile came upon his face as his hands continued to chew on a new set of clay he had. Watching the explosion occur, he sat a clay spider filled with the most chakra on the tree he had been sitting on allowing it to be a distraction and allowing for the sound of the boom to cover his movement as he jumped from one tree and headed to another. One that had been positioned behind the Uchiha. As he voice would bounce again. "So...... you're an uchiha too? Wonderful!" He said making note that the boy would not be surprised by the attacks he had coming. But that had been no problem. The spider which sat in the last tree crawled around as to get the human to pay much more attention to it, as the clay birds which the mouth spat out began to fly toward the Uchiha. "Katsu!" He would utter as the two birds would reach the boy from behind and explode a foot closer then before.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Because i am... God!"

Near's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashou Terumi
Academy Student
Academy Student

100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 am

Kino continued to search through the trees, through the
branches and through the leaves of the forest of Konohagakure. He had indeed
been attacked in this area supposedly the most now. He would notice, yet again
a small chakra in the three branches, hiding in the leaves. A sigh escaped
Kino's mouth as he looked around, as he would soon hear the bouncing voice
again 'So...... you're an Uchiha too? Wonderful!' Kino listened to the words
coming from around him "Too?" he asked out loud, wondering if this man
had been an Uchiha, or perhaps something else. He was thinking on the style
this one used, Kino hadn't remembered seeing this before, even if his memory
had been lost Kino should have had it restored upon seeing this, as it had when
he had listened to the new Raikage's voice, it had reminded him of the time
that he had spoke in the war, just barely though. Or other times when Kino had
regained his memory, mostly through site's. Even though he hadn't had his full
memory regained, he would have remembered something like this. It seemed like
to ninjutsu, something that Kino had often used before his death. Like most
Uchiha Kino had used the fire ball jutsu, before death at least. This was due
to most
Uchiha, if not all having the element of fire. The fire ball jutsu was used as
a way for the Uchiha to tell if the younger members had matured, for the
sharingan.

Kino sighed, looking behind him as more chakra dashed for
him, he would look ahead to notice more. He quickly made a jump to the side, at
the same time heading forward a bit, at his full speed barely avoiding the
blast of the bombs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near The Arrogant
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Home Village :
  • Volcano

100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am

Okay it had been simple about the acts that were about to occur in this area, as nothing could really be told of what could happen to the two who had simply met in the forest and the one who had been offered to have a spar with a long range fighter. Okay maybe things did start off wrong when the young man named, Nate, only challenged the man to a spar with out even having him officially accept the challenge, but living in the world of the shinobi, not everything was fun and games here. People died to protect their village just like the man that Nate had been up against. people lived the life of hermits and lived alone for years olny to interact with small lower ranked ninja because of the fear of death they had. But most had not known the real fear of what had been to come. It had been a simple boy who had hardly any training and only wanted to test his powers out on what had been known as the greatest clan in the history of existence.

The Uchiha. Being alive for maybe even over that of the beginning of time, they had simply the power to survive, but from the reports and the given they had not had the power to survive against their own. It was as if their only destruction was their own kind, but that had not been true, Their fire skills were their destruction, the way that they saw into the furture had only lead to their want to be destroyed. 'An uchiha, man i can't believe it, even after i fight with the hokage i get to see even more uchiha appear in the village. His eye of future sight will be his down fall in this fight.' the boy thought as he watched the young uchiha dodge the attack, but it had been simple that he was able to see an explosion in his eyes, but it had not been the explosion that he had been told of in the beginning. It had certainly been a different kind of explosion, Maybe it had been the spider which had decided to jump on the mans back as he moved, and or it had been the two birds which had never actually took their dear little clay lives just yet. A smile came across the boys mouth as his eyes widened.

The suddenly blew in the moment predicted to be foresighted by the eyes of the sharingan, in the moment that the birds were supposed to explode but had decided against. At the moment that even the great artist of the leaf cut his words short and watched for the man. The eyes of foresight had simply failed him in the latter. As the boy started to laugh. "What ya Jumping For?" He asked with a strange face, at this point in time hie multi blue coloreed hair had been pushed back in a ponytail like hair style, and his random clothing had been tied to the point that he had not need to be worried about tripping over it. His smile was the creepiest as it reflected that of one of the demons told in the children stories at the young ages. The birds which had not been made of clay flew out the tree that the young man had rested in, tweeting away like their life had been nothing but goodnesss, when all fuck knows that no one has had such a life as that. Not even the boy who sat in the tree and watched his enemy, no not even him who had been able to kill with no mercy, and no regret. It had been something in him that made him want to protect and made him want to kill, in the end. In the End he had nothing to protect but someone who had full power to protect himself with any means, so what use was a small genin like him but to kill those who even tried to kill the hokage, those that couldn't defeat the boy had no right to even see the blood of the hokage, had no right to even see the shot red eyes that sat in his eye sockets waiting to rape them in the second they would touch him.

The wind suddenly stopped and the boy's smiled disappeared. as he moved enough to reach his hair and play with it a little. Causing the tree he had been in to rattle and draw attention to it from the boy. Had he not been focused on trying to get the spider off his back that had been jumping from the tree to the boy then back on the tree over and over again as a small distraction, then the boy would simply already be looking in this direction. 'Are those eyes the only ones you have' He thought as the bird he had flew through the trees, splitting up as a means to confuse the uchiha. "When i say too....... i mean you and the hokage as well as his brother. Man you Uchiha are interesting. Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am a Genin of the Hidden Leaf Village...." He said as he jumped out of the tree and fell on the ground, both hands now touching the ground and his body stretched as if in push up position. as the ground would disappear just a tad bit under the male's hands as he would take up the ground and produce clay. "I am Nathaniel J. Sakata, The Artist of the Leaf." He said in pride as he looked up at the man and smiled a little. He stood up as the clay from the left hand had been done, its creations took control from the start and slithered out of the mouth of the hand and on to the ground. "Isn't it beautiful" He said as he watched them slither to the uchiha and past him, up the trees, much like the head of the man or more of the leaves on his head, his hair, the legs or the bottom half of the tree was strong, or weak, it was soon to be seen, but they had the mission to find the branches and set off. "Their my favorite art, even though i don't favour animal, let alone insect. I completely and utterly favor my pets." He said once again his smile would appear and so would his next two creations, with a boom. Location had simple been around the boy, if they had not succeeded in touching him then they would simply continue to fly until they had been destroyed, flight meant to find their enemy and destroy. "Their harmless, trust me." He said as he watched.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Because i am... God!"

Near's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashou Terumi
Academy Student
Academy Student

100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Kino watched as the
birds had not ended up exploding like the other ones had done, however he had
more focused on the new bomb like spider upon his back. He ran, away from the
area from where he was originally standing. He put his arm’s back behind him as
the sleeves of his cloak. He headed for a tree, deciding that he would head up
there to supposedly help himself avoid the flying bombs better. While dashing
at his full speed, he would perform a small set of hand signs. He had
multiplied times three, this had been a rather simple jutsu that most knew
after the academy. He continued to perform hand signs as he ran towards the
tree, yet nothing had seemingly happened after the set of hand signs. His two
others headed out into the forrest more, as Kino would begin to focus his
chakra in his feet, making it to where he would walk on the tree with ease. He
lifted his foot up as it touched flat on to the trunk of the tree, where he
would take his other foot and begin to run up the tree. His arms back, his
cloak had fallen off of him as he had ran up.

He would soon reach a branch, he placed his foot on the
bottom of it, the other foot quickly followed just slightly ahead though. ‘When
I say too…. I mean you and the Hokage as well as his brother’ He had heard the
man say, he quickly looked in his direction, where there was a branch rattling.
‘Man you Uchiha are interesting.’ He had heard the man say, Kino sat there and
continued to listen, his hand holding on to the branch, his two feet filled
with chakra on the bottom of it, the branch was strong enough to hold Kino’s
weight, and his chakra was focused well enough to keep him on without breaking
the branch with it or slipping off. He haheard the man introduce himself to be
a genin of the hidden leaf, yet again making Konohagakure the only village who
had ever attacked him. He watched as the man jumped from the tree. ‘I am Nathianiel
J. Sakata, The Artist of the Leaf.’ Kino
heard the man say “I am Kino M. Uchiha” Kino said in reply, allowing the man to
know the name of the one who he had rather randomly chalanged. He watched as the clay that the man had in a
mouth on his hand slither out, as what appeared to be a snake. ‘Isn’t it
beautiful?’ The man asked, Kino watching it, his sharingan still active. He
watched as the snake’s slithered past the tree he was in and headed for some
tree’s not too far behind the one he was in. ‘Their my favourite art, even if I
don’t favour animals, let alone insects, I completely and utterly favour my pet’s.’
Soon enough he had heard a boom somewhere behind him, Kino would lose focus in
the chakra in his feet and it would make him begin to slip off the branch, his
hand being the only reason that he hadn’t fell yet. ‘Their harmless, trust me.’
He had heard the man say, He would swing forward with his arm still on the branch,
he would jump forward soon landing on the ground, keeping his distance from the
man. He walked towards the right, of himself and headed off towards Konohagakure, his sharingan still active he kept an eye out for anymore attacks [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near The Arrogant
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Home Village :
  • Volcano

100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

[exit]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Because i am... God!"

Near's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 34
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Earth, Lightning
Clan : Fubatsu
Bloodline : Joubuna
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting In The Forest [Private]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 am

wordword count?count?

Currently unable to edit the picture. 16 health and 50 chakra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near The Arrogant
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Home Village :
  • Volcano